Locker girl

Pink and Black
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy made sure to wake up early so that she could prepare breakfast and be ready for school at the same time.

"Breakfast is ready!" she shouted loud enough to snap his uncle from his sleep.

Yawning, he got up and proceeded to the table as both of them ate without saying a word.

"You're gonna choke if you keep doing that," her uncle commented on the way that Suzy ate speedily.

"Hmmm?" Suzy said and drank some water.

"Done?"

"Oh. I don't want to be late like yesterday. It brought me a lot of bad luck," Suzy said before standing up. "Enjoy your meal."

She brushed her teeth and wore her uniform before speeding to the door, "Uncle, I'm going. Do you want me to buy you something on my way or something?"

"Buy me a pack of cigarettes," her uncle said while chewing.

"Uhm. No thanks."

Her uncle smirked, "Then you should just go."

"Okay," Suzy said but as she was about to leave, her uncle added,

"Hey, you look good in that uniform."

Suzy knew that by that simple compliment from her uncle, she was blushing so she smiled and bowed before saying thank you. She walked away from their apartment happily. Her uncle who never said a 'take care' whenever she goes, he didn't say it today too either, but her uncle just left her a compliment and that was enough to make her believe that her first day of school will go smoothly.

 

 

"So much for making this day go smoothly," Suzy talked to herself again as the students kept whispering as she passed by.

"She's the one who defied him."

"She still has the nerve to go to school?"

"She won't stay here for long."

"I'm so sorry guys but you will be bearing up with me for a long time~" Suzy sang as she walked. My uncle complimented me and that beats all your gossips.

She still happily walked to her classroom, not caring if the students shot her some judging looks. She opened her classroom door and everyone became quiet. She could guess that everyone was talking about her.

"Good morning. I'm Bae Suzy. Nice to meet you all," she bowed. Guess she still needed to introduce herself in front of her classmates but then they said nothing and scattered afterwards. Suzy pouted and made way to a seat near the window. She then noticed that her classroom gives her a clear view of the pink rose garden. She smiled as she picked a spot that would suit her eyes and ears the best. The teacher then came and the students went to their seats while Suzy just observed everyone.

"Settle down. Settle down," the teacher with huge glasses said and sighed. "I have your mid-term results today,"

Suzy said nothing as the students groaned in complain. Then the door opened and another student came in.

"You're late, Mr. Kim," the teacher said.

Everyone turned to his direction and Suzy widened her eyes at the sight.

"Ara," the student said and met her gaze followed by a smirk. He then slowly made his way towards Suzy.

"So I was told that the transferee is in my class," he said as he stood beside Suzy.

"Oh, right! We have a transferee. Would you please introduce yourself?" The teacher said.

"That's my seat," he said again, completely ignoring what the teacher said.

"Uhm. No. It does not have your name,"

"Just because it doesn't have a name doesn't mean that it is not owned."

"You have the time to claim that 'this' transferee is Kim Myungsoo's property but you can't even write your name on your desk?"

Myungsoo smirked. "I don't think that you have learned from yesterday."

The teacher coughed. "Uhmmm. Mr. Kim, you can sit beside her since that seat is empty."

"I don't want to sit beside her," Myungsoo glared at the teacher who gulped nervously.

"I don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter