Coffee

Pink and Black
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Noona, I miss you,” Sungjong chimed as he hugged Suzy and made her sit beside him.

Now, Suzy, Sungjong and Woohyun were sitting on the sturdy cabinet at the end of the room while Sungyeol just stood beside Woohyun with his back merely touching the wood. Woohyun gave him a tap on the back to greet him and Sungyeol just merely smiled at him in reply.

Myungsoo groaned and just slumped on the nearest chair. He was the only one who was not sitting in the same row as the four but he sat northeast of Suzy. He chose to turn his back at the four as he refused to see how clingy Sungjong was to Suzy. He was getting annoyed of the noise around him especially Suzy’s laughter behind him. He blamed himself for liking the girl because the fact that she laughed carelessly with his friends bugged him.  Sometimes, he takes quick glances of her and when he sees her smile, it soothed his heart. However, he also saw how the girl mimicked his actions, snatching glances from Sungyeol who just stared outside the window.

In the corner of his eyes, he saw Woohyun smirking and Myungsoo let out a scoff knowing that the guy just caught him staring at Suzy. He then looked straight and sighed before laying his head on top of his desk. When the noises were cut short, he knew that the batch’s adviser came in. However, it did not take long before whispers could be heard again.

“Sungjong, stop talking,” Woohyun said.

“Ahh, wae?” Sungjong complained. “They could handle the sports fest themselves. They’ll ask us if they would make us join.”

“Lee Sungjong,” the professor said sternly.

“Neh!” Sungjong answered, a little nervous.

“You’re in for the male track and field,” the professor said.

“I understand,” Sungjong nodded and the adviser carried on with the tasking. Sungjong then turned to Woohyun and said, “I told you.”

“But you’re talking non-stop to Suzy,” Woohyun complained. “Can’t you see that she wants to listen? It’s her first sports fest!”

“Ahh. Sorry,” Sungjong whispered and pouted cutely at Suzy who just chuckled and ruffled his hair in reply.

“But…” Sungjong said as he pointed at the board. “Do you know that I hold the record of being the fastest male in the school?”

“Jinjja?” Suzy asked back.

“Neh!” Sungjong answered. “And Hye Sun noona still holds the record in the 400m dash.”

“Really?” Suzy said and she smirked as her eyes twinkled mischievously.

 

 

“Do you think you could win with that penguin run?!” Myungsoo shouted.

Suzy collapsed on the middle of the track and field and gasped for her breath. “I’m tired!”

“You’re not even half-way to the finish line!” Myungsoo shouted back as he sat on the bleachers.

Suzy straightened her legs and massaged them as she said, “My legs are hurting.”

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and rubbed his hair in frustration as he made his way towards a grumpy Suzy. He squatted in front of her as he scolded, “Why did you enlist in track and field if you can’t even run properly!”

“You don’t have to shout at me!” Suzy said. “My feet and legs are already hurting so spare my ears!”

Suzy then took off her shoes and socks as she wriggled her toes and whispered, “Ahhh. They hurt like hell.”

Myungsoo groaned as he sat and took her foot, placing it above his lap.

“Ah! Be gentle!” Suzy said when Myungoo pinched the middle part of her foot.

“Stay still!” Myungsoo replied.

Suzy stared at Myungsoo as he wordlessly massaged her foot. She could feel that the pain was slowly easing away and blood was once more circulating properly in her once numb foot.

“Surprisingly, your feet are not smelly,” Myungsoo commented, breaking the silence between the two of them.

“Well, I’m hygienic,” Suzy said confidently.

“But they are big,” Myungsoo added.

“Yah!” Suzy yelled taking her feet back and Myungsoo chuckled as he saw how Suzy’s face slowly turned red in embarrassment.

Seeing Myungsoo let out a genuine laugh, Suzy smiled sweetly. Myungsoo on the other hand, blushed as he saw the smile that he always yearned to see.

“Why are you staring at me?” he asked in a cold tone.

“Why are you being kind?” Suzy asked back.

Myungsoo stared at her for a moment as he found no words to say.

Because I like you, he thought.

But then he forced out a scoff as he said, “Because I, Kim Myungsoo, shall take care of Bae Suzy’s whole well-being while she is my model.”

Suzy chuckled upon hearing him recite the revision she made in their contract.

“You’re still my model,” Myungsoo added and redirected their conversation. “And technically, you’re wasting our time. We should have been shooting by now.”

“Ehhh,” Suzy complained. “Can’t I take a break once in a while?”

“Do your jogging on the mornings,” Myungsoo told. “Your afternoon is for work.”

“Bossy,” Suzy whispered with a pout.

That is the only time where the two of us together. You can’t take that from me.

Myungsoo then stood up and he noticed that the sun was about to set soon but Suzy was not getting any better at what she was doing.

“Stand up. I’ll coach you toda

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter