Farther

Pink and Black
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy tapped her foot numerous times on the ground and huffed some air. Sungyeol's performance was later that afternoon and she had to finish work early in order to attend the said event. Usually, Myungsoo would arrive in front of her house at eight but now, it was already past nine in the morning but Myungsoo was nowhere to be found. She wanted to contact him, but pride did not allow her to get his number even after two weeks of working together.

"Come on, pick up," Suzy whispered as she tried calling Woohyun for the nth time. Fortunately, after three rings, it was answered.

"Baebae?"

"Nammie, I've been trying to call you since forever!" Suzy blurted out.

"I'm sorry. I was in the middle of a meeting here in Jeju," Woohyun whispered apologetically.

Suzy's face softened as she heard sincerity in Woohyun's voice. "I'm sorry. I might have disturbed you."

"Aniyo, it's okay. We have a five-minute break," Woohyun replied. "Is there something I can help you with?"

"That," Suzy said and started making circles with her foot. "Can I get big head- I mean Myungsoo's number?"

Woohyun chuckled and said, "Why? You haven't exchanged numbers until now?"

"Well, I didn't know I would need it someday," Suzy tried to reason out.

"Silly. Of course you would," Woohyun chuckled once more. "Alright. I'll send it to you."

"Thank you," Suzy said. "And take care."

After bidding farewell to each other, they ended the call and not even a minute later, Suzy got Myungsoo's number. However, when she tried calling it, the number was unattended.

"Mwoya?!" Suzy complained. "Aish. Fine. I won't go to work today."

She was about to turn her heels and head to her apartment once more but then she realized, "If I won't, then he might fire me and I won't even get a penny for all I did in the past weeks."

"Arggghhh!" Suzy frustratedly shouted. "Why the hell are you so clever?!"

With a frown painted on her face, she decided to do her last option: visit Myungsoo's house.

 

 

"If I remember correctly, it's this one," Suzy said as she took a deep breath and knocked on the door. She gently knocked once, twice but at the third time, she banged the door, which made it slightly open.

"It's open?" she asked herself as she peeked in the door.

It's not trespassing if I just open the door, right? she convinced herself but as soon as she opened it, the sight made her gasp.

Myungsoo was lying on the floor with his face and front torso flat on it. Suzy tried to turn him around and started shaking him, in an attempt to wake him up but when she touched his face, she bit her lip. Myungsoo was running a high fever. She immediately fished her phone out of her pocket but then realized that the other three were busy.

"You are really annoying," Suzy mumbled and sighed in frustration. She looked around and since Myungsoo's room is the only one elevated, she immediately found it.

"This might cause you pain sooner or later but you leave me with no choice," Suzy said with hands on her waist. She then smirked before starting to drag Myungsoo all his way to his bedroom. The next problem she had was to put Myungsoo on his bed. She shook her head and dragged him again but when she had successfully laid Myungsoo onto his bed, she fell with him, making her lie on top of his body.

Suzy gasped and closed her eyes as both of them bounced onto the bed. When she opened them, she was face to face with Myungsoo and she found herself staring at the lad's face.

He's actually... handsome, she thought. His facial features are amazing. Long eyelashes. High nose...

Her eyes then travelled to his lips and unconsciously, she gulped. With her cheeks heating up, she realized that she was on top him for too long, she immediately got up and slapped her cheeks lightly.

 

 

"Myungsoo-yah, wake up."

Myungsoo fluttered his eyes open and saw the face of the girl he once lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter