Words For Him

Pink and Black
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Suzy-ya, let’s go out after your club practice today, okay?” Myungsoo said as he took the helmet from her.

“I can’t, Myungsoo,” Suzy frowned. “I’m going out with Sungyeol today.”

“Ah,” Myungsoo mumbled. “Would you have club practices for the whole vacation?”

“No,” she shook her head. “It’ll end this week to give way to review school.”

“Ah. Of course, there’s that,” Myungsoo nodded.

“I’m running late, Myungsoo. See you tomorrow!” Suzy waved and was about to leave but then Myungsoo called her again.

“Suzy!”

“Neh?” Suzy asked as she turned around.

Myungsoo then sincerely told, “I love you.”

She beamed back at the boy as she replied, “I understand. Go now! Take care!”

 “You too,” Myungsoo uttered and waved goodbye before watching her run towards the school building. When her figure completely disappeared from his sight, he sighed and whispered to himself, “She didn’t say it back again.”

 

 

“Sticking to me like a gum won’t make me change my mind on going abroad Suzy,” Sungyeol cooed as he set aside the book he was reading and glanced at Suzy whom he was laying on the grass with.

“Of course. Who in his right mind would give up Julliard?” Suzy sighed. “I envy you so much. You’ve already found a path to your future. I actually envy all of you. Myungsoo would surely be taking photography. Woohyun would either pursue Business and Ad or Sports while no one would stop Sungjong from entering the fashion industry.”

“Why? Are you still not sure about pursuing music in college?” Sungyeol furrowed his eyebrows.

“I need to have a back-up plan. I wouldn’t give up music but I need to have a profession that could help me survive in my financial needs. It’s hard to succeed in the music industry,” Suzy replied. “I’m not as talented as you, Sungyeol. That’s why I still need to go to review school and consider on taking another course.”

 “That’s not true, Suzy. You have a sound that’s beautiful and distinctly yours,” Sungyeol said. “I think if you are given just the right opportunity, you’d surely be able to enter Julliard.”

“Don’t get my hopes us Lee Sungyeol,” Suzy whined as she nudged his shoulder.

“I’m telling you the truth though,” Sungyeol chuckled. His eyes met hers as he added, “And wouldn’t it be cool if we could pursue our dreams together?”

“That would be awesome,” Suzy beamed and her gaze softened as numerous imaginary scenes flashed in her mind. But then, she shifted her eyes towards the sky as she asked in a whisper, “But that means that I have to leave my loved ones here too, right?”

“If the people you care for truly love you back, then they’d let you chase after your dream,” Sungyeol replied.

“Why does it feel like those words are meant for me?” Suzy retorted. She then turned towards Sungyeol so that her body is facing his as she said, “Fine. I’d let you go if you promise me something.”

Sungyeol then mimicked her actions so that their bodies were side by side, facing each other. He then asked, “What is it?”

“Keep in touch,” Suzy grinned.

“Don’t you have something less cliché?” Sungyeol laughed.

“Uhhh. Help me get into Julliard?” Suzy mumbled.

“Okay,” Sungyeol held out his pinky and with big smiles plastered on their faces, they interlinked their fingers together, sealing their promise for each other.

 

 

“Do you hear yourself right now, Myungsoo?” Woohyun asked with knitted eyebrows.

“I can’t help it,” Myungsoo uttered as he ran his fingers over his hair. “She’s still Sungyeol here, Sungyeol there.”

“That’s because our bestfriend is leaving soon,” Woohyun retorted. “Did you hear me? Our bestfriend.”

“He’s different from the two of you, you know that. Suzy used to have feelings for him,” Myungsoo continued complaining.

“Kim Myungsoo, Suzy wouldn’t choose you if she’s not in love with you and the least you could do for Sungyeol is to trust him that he wouldn’t steal Suzy from you because if he wanted to, he could’ve done it earlier. He wouldn’t reject her confession if he had that intention,” Woohyun explained. “Of all the people in the world, you are the one who perfectly knows what he sacrificed for you, right?”

Struck by Woohyun’s words, Myungsoo groaned as he buried his face on his folded arms on the table.

“The insecurities people have when they are in love~” Sungjong sang as he cut some papers. “But Suzy’s really busy preparing for Sungyeol’s farewell party. You should understand her.”

“But she doesn’t even say ‘I love you’ to me,” Myungsoo whispered.

There was a long silence that followed after and when Myungsoo lifted his head to look at his friends’ reaction, Woohyun and Sungjong burst out laughing.

“So that’s the real reason behind all this drama?” Woohyun asked, chuckling.

“So people can really be petty when they are in love too?” Sungjong cooed.

“Why are you laughing?!” Myungsoo yelled in frustration. “It seriously feels like I’m the only one in love in this relationship.”

“What happened to the Myungsoo before who said that it’s okay if Suzy doesn’t love him back as long as she’s with him?” Woohyun teased. When Myungsoo glared at him, he just grinned more and added, “I guess he got greedy.”

“You two are not helping,” Myungsoo frowned.

“You don’t even need our help in this,” Sungjong replied. “The two of you can solve that on your own. That’s how relationships grow.”

 

 

“You were a ballet dancer before too? You love dancing ballet and playing sports, don’t you?” Suzy asked.

“Yah! Put down those frames and help me here!” Soojung shouted.

Doing as told, Suzy walked towards Soojung’s kitchen counter and leaned towards it as she asked, “Where are your parents?”

“Out on a business trip,” Soojung replied as she flipped through the pages of the baking book.

“Are you always alone in this big house?”

“I’ve already gotten used to it. Besides, my parents are really clingy when they’re here so I guess I get more freedom at times like this.”

“Even if you say so, I know that you get lonely at times,” Suzy whispered. “I know that feeling. I’m actually glad now that I have many friends and Myungsoo’s always there too.”

“Speaking of your boyfriend, you said you’re having problems with him right?”

“I don’t know. It seems like he’s avoiding me nowadays but it might just be me overthinking,” Suzy pouted. She then grabbed Soojung’s hand and said, “No. Don’t put too much sugar. Woohyun doesn’t really like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter