Common

Pink and Black
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The wind that she used to appreciate a while ago suddenly became too chilly for her. She lost count of how many times she let out a sigh as guilt registered in her mind. The ride was not that quiet because Myungsoo still asked directions on how to get her home but Suzy knew that there was something wrong between the two of them, and this time, she must admit that it's no longer Myungsoo's fault but hers.

The next thing she knew, Myungsoo was already driving along her neighborhood.

"My house is that apartment over there," Suzy whispered.

Myungsoo said nothing but stopped the motorcycle just in front of her apartment. She got off the motorcycle without saying a word but Myungsoo said,

"So this is your house. I guess I'll be seeing it often from now on."

Suzy didn't reply but bit her lower lip and just fixed her eyes on the ground while Myungsoo spoke again,

"Yah. You're still wearing my helmet. Give it back."

"Oh," she answered as she hurriedly got the helmet off her head. She handed it to Myungsoo but when the boy was about to take it, Suzy's grip on the helmet became tighter. Myungsoo looked at her questioningly as Suzy refused to give the helmet back and when Myungsoo was about to scold her for taking too much of his time, she spoke and met his eyes.

"I'm sorry," Suzy said sincerely. "I'm sorry for asking about it."

"Ohhhh," Myungsoo replied. "So you could lower your pride too."

Suzy glared at him but her features soften again when she realized that she was supposed to be apologizing. He let out a heavy sigh before saying, "I'm sorry too."

"Ara. I know that you can't forgive me-" Suzy ranted but when her brain had completely processed what Myungsoo said, her eyes widened in shock and slightly gaped.

"What?" Myungsoo asked.

"You just said sorry," Suzy mumbled.

"You did too," Myungsoo retorted.

Suzy blinked a numerous times and said, "I think I should mark this day. The day both of us finally admitted to our faults. This is a first."

While Suzy was in her own trance, Myungsoo took the chance to grab the helmet again and he was successful at taking it from Suzy's grasp. Without notice, he started his engine again making Suzy take a few steps back. However, Myungsoo lifted his visor again before saying,

"But I was telling the truth. Don't get your hopes high."

Even before Suzy could ask what he meant, Myungsoo already drove away, leaving Suzy in another trance.

 

 

Sungjong and Woohyun found Myungsoo in the cafeteria and learned that Suzy had to buy him lunch because she lost in their bet. Suzy arrived in their table with two plates on her tray and with a sulking face, she gave one of them to Myungsoo.

"What was yout bet?" Sungjong asked as he feed on his plate.

"Whether he can get twice of my score in our long quiz in Math," Suzy mumbled.

"And I did," Myungsoo said as a matter-of-fact.

"I thought that if I passed, it would be enough but he got a score that's more than perfect! That is unreasonable!" Suzy complained.

"Then you should blame Mr. Uhm for giving a lot of bonus questions," Woohyun replied. "Or Myungsoo for being too smart."

When Suzy was about to glare at Myungsoo, she saw that Myungsoo was coughing harshly.

"Are you okay?" Suzy asked worriedly.

"I-Iced tea," Myungsoo said in between his coughs as he started hitting his chest.

Without wasting a second, Suzy rose from her feet and sprinted towards the vending machine. She hurriedly went back and gave the drink to Mungsoo.

"Thank you," Myungsoo said and drank from the bottle as if nothing happened to him a while ago.

"Yah! Did you trick me?" Suzy said and pulled Myungsoo's hair.

"Ah!" Myungsoo said as he attempted to remove Suzy's hand but Suzy just gripped it more and pulled it further. "Oh! Sungyeol!"

"I won't fall with your trick again!" Suzy answered.

"What trick?"

Suzy widened her eyes and quickly removed her hand from Myungso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter