Match

Pink and Black
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"H-H-Hello," Suzy smiled and bowed awkwardly.

"Ohhh," Myungsoo clapped teasingly, "So you do have some manners too."

Suzy bit her lower lip to stop from arguing with Myungsoo in front of the violin boy. She does not want to tarnish further her now ruined reputation because of Myungsoo.

"What's with the nickname?" Sungjong asked.

"Locker girl?" Sungyeol asked. "Because I thought that a loud radio was stucked in the locker but it turned out to be her."

"So, you're the one who helped her?!" Myungsoo turned to Sungyeol. "You should have not done that! She should have learned her lesson for messing with me!"

"I was curious what's inside so I opened it," Sungyeol said with a poker face.

"Yah, you're the one who should have not done that!" Woohyun scolded Myungsoo. "I am already against your habits of bullying but you can never ever hurt my cousin, arasseo?"

"Nam Woohyun!" Myungsoo glared at him.

"Kim Myungsoo!" Woohyun glared back.

It was only Woohyun who would care to scold Myungsoo for his actions. Sungjong will always be too busy with himself to actually care and Sungyeol simply didn't care; he said that Myungsoo is already big enough. Sometimes, Woohyun would give up because of Myungsoo's stubbornness but not this time, especially when it concerns Suzy.

"Lee Sungjong!" Sungjong excitedly said as he raised his hand.

"Lee Sungyeol," Sungyeol whispered.

Suzy smiled. She doesn't know how random Sungjong's action was but she was thankful because she got the chance to know the name of the violin boy.

"Noona, it's your turn." Sungjong nudged her and smiled at her.

"Uhhh....Bae Suzy?" she mumbled.

"Nam Woohyun~" Myungsoo whined.

"Kim Myungsoo," Woohyun said sharply.

"Lee Sungjong!" Sungjong shouted and raised his hand once more.

"Lee Sungyeol," Sungyeol whispered again.

"Bae Suzy," Suzy said. She actually found it tickling that her name comes after Sungyeol's.

"Is this a game or something?" she asked, confused.

"We stop when one of them gives up," Sungjong explains as he pointed at Myungsoo and Woohyun who were just having a staring contest.

Myungsoo sighed, "Fine but you should scold her too. It takes two to tango."

"And the winner is Nam Woohyun!" Sungjong smiled.

"Thank you, Myungsoo," Woohyun grinned while Myungsoo rolled his eyes at Suzy. Suzy in turn, made face at him but eventually composed herself when she caught Sungyeol's eyes on her.

"Can we finally eat snacks now? It's recess, you know."

"All you think about is food. Why don't you even gain weight?" Suzy asked Sungjong. "It's not fair."

"I see where your complain is coming from," Myungsoo said and eyed her teasingly.

"Woohyun, look. He's starting again," Suzy complained at Woohyun.

"Myungsoo," Woohyun just said and Myungsoo groaned in return.

Suzy was then dragged by Sungjong to the counter and they came back with lots of food in their arms.

"Sungjong. Stop buying too much sweets. You'll die from diabetes," Woohyun said and eyed what they bought. But then he asked afterwards, "Hey, Su. Would you mind if I see your schedule?"

Suzy got her schedule from her bag and gave it to Woohyun without a second thought.

"We're classmates in PE, and you're classmates with Sungjong in Home Economics."

Suzy leaned more to Woohyun so that she could take a peek and said,

"That's it?"

"Hmmmm," Woohyun nodded. "But you're classmates with Myungsoo most of the time."

Suzy frowned and looked at Myungsoo, and then her eyes traveled to Sungyeol  who was being force fed by Sungjong. She wanted to ask Woohyun about Sungyeol's classes but she was afraid that she'll be too obvious when she does. Thus, she secretly hoped that she would share a class with him.

 

 

Suzy quickly made her way out of the laboratory. She ended up being Myungsoo's lab partner by default because no one wants to pair with the two of them. However, they didn't even finish the experiment because they can't agree on what to do. In the end, they just broke several test tubes. She was thankful that the next class is in the room that they had in the morning. The room that gives a clear view of the pink rose garden. She smiled at the sight.

"You're crazy. Smiling for nothing," Myungsoo said as he sat beside her.

"Why are you sitting there?" Suzy ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter