His color

Pink and Black
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah," Myungsoo said loudly as he shook Suzy's body that he was still carrying. "Yah! How dare you sleep at my back?!"

He already shouted on her ears but the girl only replied with a groan, shifting her head comfortably at Myungsoo's shoulder. Myungsoo muttered a curse under his breath before whispering, "Woohyun should pay me for taking care of you."

He tried to skip his feet alternarely in an attempt to brush away the pain that was slowly building on his back and his legs. He did not expect that the bags and Suzy would drain so much energy from him. He roamed and his eyes and found relief when he saw a bench. He walked towards it, carefully placing the girl behind him on the bench before he sat, catching his breath. He took a glance again at the girl and huffed air frustratedly.

"I can't ride you on my motorcycle if you're still sleeping," he mumbled. "And it's rare for cabs to travel on this road."

He then fished out his phone from his pocket and dialled Woohyun's number but he was not somewhere near the secluded village. Woohyun volunteered to fetch them but it would take four hours before he can get through the place so Myungsoo refused, not wanting to wait any longer. He then decided to call Sungyeol next, for he doubts that Sungjong is available at the moment.

"Can you fetch me?"

"You didn't even say hello."

"If you're in Seoul, you have to fetch me."

"I'm not one of your followers, Myungsoo."

"Y-Yah! What happened to eight years of friendship?!"

He heard Sungyeol chuckle over the phone before muttering an 'okay'.

Myungsoo's lips curved up into a smile before he said, "I don't want to wait for long. Okay?"

And he cut the phone call before Sungyeol could complain of him not knowing how to show some gratitude.

 

 

Sungyeol narrowed his eyes to make sure if he knew the girl who was dozing off beside Myungsoo and when Myungsoo pushed away the girl's head which was about to land on his shoulder, Sungyeol knew he was right.

Myungsoo's with Suzy.

He then honked the car to call Myungsoo's attention and Myungsoo on the other hand, immediately knew that it was him. Sungyeol then went out of the car but Myungsoo already carried Suzy in his arms and Sungyeol was left with nothing to do but open the car door for him.

"No. She'll sit beside you," Myungsoo said when Sungyeol opened the passenger's seat.

Sungyeol did as told and Myungsoo tucked Suzy beside the driver's seat, and buckled her seat belt.

"Oh. She's drooling!" Myungsoo even said excitedly and without hesitation, took a picture of it.

"You could have just wiped it," Sungyeol said.

"That's something you would do. Not me," Myungsoo smirked. He then sighed. "Then, I should be going."

"Mwo?"

"You can take her home, right? I don't have to ride your car. I brought my motorcycle with me."

"I thought you're the one I'm going to fetch."

"It's the same Sungyeol. You're still doing me a favor." Myungsoo said and tapped his shoulder.

"I can't take her home," Sungyeol mumbled.

Myungsoo widened his eyes. "Why? I thought you're okay with her."

"I am, but I don't know where she lives."

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and closed the car's door. He inhaled a large amount of air before he shouted in frustration. He looked at Myungsoo with amusement and leaned his back on the car, watching as Myungsoo stomped his foot and kicked the ground.

"Are you done throwing tantrums? Can you lead the way now, so the girl could sleep comfortably at her own house?" Sungyeol asked.

Myungsoo nodded and Sungyeol could only smile.

 

 

Suzy fluttered her eyes open and her blurry vision adjusted to reveal Sungyeol's face. She smiled as she whispered,

"I wonder when will I stop dreaming about you."

She then shifted on the car's seat comfortably but her attempt to sleep again was disrupted because of the knock on the car's window.

"Oh! Nightm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter