Questions

Pink and Black
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy opened her eyes as she felt that the rushing of wind at her face stopped. She then realized that Myungsoo had already parked his motorcycle and Suzy could only look around the new place.

"An old house?" she asked as she went down his motorcycle before giving him the helmet.

Myungsoo stopped the engine and hung both of their helmets on the handle as he answered, "We're aiming for vintage."

Suzy's eyes still wandered around as she tagged along behind Myungsoo who nonchalantly made his way inside the antique house. To Suzy's surprise, the whole house was uninhabited but clean. She tried to rub her fingers on the surface of a drawer but still found no evidence of dust.

"Aren't we trespassing?" Suzy said as she checked the old phone in the living room and proved it to be useless.

"No," Myungsoo simply answered as he set up the tripod in the living room.

"Do you know the owner of this house then?" Suzy asked again and noticed that a drawer was slightly open, revealing a picture of a boy and a woman but the light was not enough to completely unveil the whole picture. She was about to open the drawer further but she suddenly flinched when Myungsoo closed it.

"Whoever is the owner of this house, I'm sure that he won't like it when he hears that you're touching his things," Myungsoo whispered sternly and the cold look in his eyes sent some shriver down Suzy's spine. He then handed her a paper bag before adding, "You should start preparing. Bathroom's the second door on your left."

In order to escape away from the cold stare, Suzy immediately grabbed the paper bag and went into the bathroom. The walls were coated wood but the floor had tiles. Even the bathroom gave out a vintage feel.

"For a moment back there, he was really scary," she mumbled to herself before sighing in relief.

She then checked the content of the paper bag and found a white blouse, black shorts, and white heels. She then got the make-up kit that Sungjong gave her from her backpack before facing the mirror, smiling to herself.

 

 

Myungsoo had to admit that Suzy looked different in front of the camera. He was stunned seeing her transform in just one week. There were still rooms for improvement but she was able to capture the right emotions in her gazes to or even away from the camera. Her body nor face didn't show stiffness and Myungsoo could only think that Key already taught the girl that confidence is beauty. If he did not know Suzy outside of the lens, he might have surely mistaken her as a professional model.

"We're done," he said with a final snap.

"That's it?" Suzy asked but she didn't wait for an answer as she hurriedly took off her heels. The sour expression in her face which made it seem like heels was one of her enemies made all of the impressions that she left in Myungsoo's mind crumble down once again.

In the end, she's still Chicken Brain. Myungsoo thought as he shook his head and sighed.

They were already packing their things up when they suddenly heard a loud grumble.

"What was that?! D-Do you have a pet here?" Suzy asked.

Myungsoo gave her a lazy stare. "Don't you try to cover up yourself. I know it's your stomach that made the weird noise."

Suzy's face flushed red in embrassment and Myungsoo smiled victoriously.

"Then you owe me a samgyupsal!" Suzy replied.

"Samgyupsal?!" Myungsoo said with disbelief in his voice. "Yah! You're being too much."

"Ani," Suzy retorted. "The contract said that you have to feed me and that you should respect my preferences. I want a samgyupsal."

"And what if I don't want?" Myungsoo said as he crossed his arms over his chest

"Then find another model," Suzy said and imitated his posture.

Myungsoo let out a scoff before shaking his head. He then walked pass by Suzy and the girl only blinked in confusion. When he realized that Suzy was still frozen on her spot, he said,

"Aren't we eating?"

To his surprise, Suzy's lips formed a genuine smile while her eyes formed into crescent slits. She let out a soft giggle as she hopped towards Myungsoo and wriggled her eyebrows happily at him. Myungsoo rolled his eyes at the simple-mindedness of the girl.

 

 

"Yah," Myungsoo complained. "That's your third slice of meat in just five minutes. Didn't you burn your tongue?"

Suzy looked at him then answered, "It's delicious. Didn't you try it?"

"How can I try it if you keep eating the ones that get cooked?" Myungsoo spat out.

"Tsss," Suzy hissed and transferred the cooked meat in her plate towards Myungsoo's plate. "You could have just asked nicely instead of insulting me first."

She started turning the pork belly in the griller and she gulped as she felt that was starting to water again from the smell. She then shifted her attention to Myungsoo who was happily eating the meat t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter