Little Hyukjae is Sick

Kid Kyuhyuk


 

‘Umma…’  Little Hyukjae called weakly. It was three in the morning when he was leaning against his parents’ bedroom, looking for support.

 

Heechul woke up instantly when he heard his baby soft voice and of course the light that has disturb his beauty sleep. ‘Hyukkie baby?’ Heechul called back, his big eyes turned small to focus more.

 

‘Umma…’ Little Hyukjae called weakly, leaning more to the doorframe for support. ‘Umma… I’m sorry.’ He said between his sobs. ‘I throw up…’ Before he could finish, all the foods he had been eating at evening went out through his mouth. Little Hyukjae end up throwing up more and more in front of his parents’ bedroom.

 

Heechul quickly slapped Hankyung’s , waking up the sleeping one before rushed at little Hyukjae. ‘Hyukkie baby, what’s wrong? Are you sick?’ He asked worriedly when his son keeps on vomiting nonstop.

 

Little Hyukjae was crying in pain when Heechul rubbed his back. Both mother and son were inside the bathroom, where little Hyukjae was still vomiting. Hankyung was cleaning the vomits inside their house. Seem likes it wasn’t just their room where got little Hyukjae’s vomit, it almost every corner of the house. Hankyung went to the bathroom when he was finish cleaning, wanted to tried his luck in persuading little Hyukjae to hospital.

 

‘Hyukkie… lets go to hospital, okay?’ Hankyung said softly, trying to persuade his son. Little Hyukjae shook his head, vomiting once again because he got dizzy with that action. ‘Hyukkie… it is not good for your health to keep on vomit like this.’ He said and little Hyukjae cried more, still vomiting.

 

Hankyung gives up in persuading his son since he and Heechul both know how much Hyukjae was scared to go to hospital and decided to call their family doctor. He agreed to fetch the doctor from his house, after making lemonade as Heechul instructed him too.   

 

‘Gastroenteritis or also known as stomach flu.’ The doctor said, putting his stethoscope inside his brief case after checking Hyukjae. ‘He might have eaten something that already infected with bad germs. That is why his stomach is upset now and he keeps on vomiting. It is still a good sign that he didn’t show any sign of diarrhea.’ The doctor explained. ‘Buy him electrolyte solution, you can find it at drugstore and give it to him to replace back the mineral and salt that had been missing due to his vomiting. When the vomits stop, try to give him more clear fluid. Chicken broth will be great as it would help to give him energy back.’ the doctor explained and Heechul listened to him tentatively. Hankyung send the doctor back when he was sure Heechul got everything in his hand.

 

‘Hyukkie~~’ Little Kyuhyun sang, calling his sweet lover to go to school together. ‘Hyukkie~~ come on. We need to go to school.’ He was about to wake little Hyukjae up by jumping at the other bed, when Hankyung caught him first.

 

‘Hyukjae is not feeling well today.’ Hankyung said and placed the kid on the ground back. ‘Please help to tell Mr Wong that Hyukjae couldn’t come to school today.’

 

‘Hyukkie is sick?’ Little Kyuhyun asked and looked at the other who was sleeping on his bed. There was a plastic basket beside little Hyukjae’s bed. ‘Why don’t you tell me? I should look after him.’ Little Kyuhyun said and was about to jump on the bed, when Hankyung caught him once again.

 

‘No. Hyukjae is suffering from gastroenteritis and it contagious.’ Hankyung explained, putting little Kyuhyun to the ground once again. ‘Go to school. When Hyukjae is better, I will let you see him.’ Hankyung said and little Kyuhyun looked at his sweet lover sadly.

 

‘Is he going to be fine?’ He asked, terrified if little Hyukjae couldn’t be better when he was at school.

 

‘He will. Me and Heechul is going to take care of him until he get better.’ Hankyung said, trying to convince himself that his son will be just fine later. ‘Come on, I will send you to school.’ Hankyung said when Heechul entered the room, takes turn with Hankyung to stay with Hyukjae.

 

Little Kyuhyun quickly went to Hyukjae’s bed, only to kiss his sweet boyfriend’s temple. ‘I will go to school first Hyukkie. I will come back this evening.’ He said and followed Hankyung. Although he was so worried, he knows there’s nothing he can do except believing in Heechul and Hankyung to take care of his sweet boyfriend.

 

‘Hyukkie…. How are you feeling now?’ Little Kyuhyun asked, caressing his sweet boyfriend’s hair lovingly. ‘Mummy makes you chicken soup. Do you want to eat?’ Little Kyuhyun asked. Little Hyukjae just nodded weakly, trying hard to sit. Little Kyuhyun quickly help when he saw his sweet boyfriend was struggling.

 

‘Thank you.’ Little Hyukjae’s voice was so weak that it broke little Kyuhyun’s heart. But he didn’t show it and smiled widely to make his sweet boyfriend feel better. He scooped out one spoon of the soup, blowing it so that it won’t be too hot for Hyukjae to swallow. But after five scoops, little Hyukjae pushed away little Kyuhyun, trying to get the plastic basket to vomit.

 

But he couldn’t hold and end up throwing up at little Kyuhyun’s shirt. Little Kyuhyun was shocked with little Hyukjae’s pain, that he had become frozen instantly. ‘I am sorry, Kyuhyunnie…’ Little Hyukjae apologized, crying and cursing himself for being such a burden.

 

Little Kyuhyun quickly shook his head. ‘It’s okay, Hyukkie. I just ask Mummy to wash it later. The most important is you, are you hurt?’ He asked worriedly. Little Hyukjae shook his head, he wasn’t feeling that nauseas anymore after his big throw up at little Kyuhyun. ‘Do you want to eat again? I can asked mummy for more.’ Little Kyuhyun asked and little Hyukjae nodded.

 

‘Omo Hyukkie baby. You’re still throwing up?’ Heechul asked when he entered the room and saw the vomits on little Kyuhyun’s shirt. ‘Go and wash yourself brat. I will handle here.’ Heechul said and little Kyuhyun nodded, dashing to the bathroom to clean himself before he go to his mummy and get more chicken soup for his sweet boyfriend.

 

Little Kyuhyun blew the hot soup, carefully giving it to little Hyukjae. Little Hyukjae had been better than before, and he finally can eat the soup without throwing up anymore. ‘Here, ate this too.’ Little Kyuhyun gives papaya to his sweet lover after the other had finished his mummy’s soup. ‘Heechul made you porridge. Do you want to eat it now?’ Little Kyuhyun asked and was ready to get the porridge from Heechul when little Hyukjae stop him.

 

‘It’s okay. I am full at this moment. I just want to sleep.’ Little Hyukjae said after being pampered by his cute boyfriend.

 

‘Okay.’ Little Kyuhyun said and make the bed for little Hyukjae. ‘Sleep now, Hyukkie. I will wake you up in three hours to take your medicine.’ Little Kyuhyun said and little Hyukjae nodded, feeling much better than before.

 

‘Kyuhyunnie… sing me lullaby.’ Little Hyukjae requested.

 

Little Kyuhyun quickly move for better position. He held little Hyukjae’s hand and started to sing. ‘Row row row your boat…’

 

‘Kyuhyunnie…. not that song.’ Little Hyukjae whines in his sleep. Little Kyuhyun end up changing to ‘three bears song’ and continued signing the song little Hyukjae’s hated the most when the latter had fallen to deep sleep. He couldn’t help, he just loved that song so much.   

 



 

Did I still manage to save the cuteness of this story? Thanks for the support!  

Enjoy everyone.