Suitor

Kid Kyuhyuk

 



 

"Hyukjae, come here for awhile." Hankyung called his son who had just finished shower and was about to go to his cute boyfriend's house across the road. Little Hyukjae obediently came to his Appa. "Hyukjae, introducing to you my junior, Jinki, and his son, Minho." Hankyung said and little Hyukjae bowed politely to the guest. "Minho, this is Uncle sweetheart, Hyukjae." Hankyung introduced Little Hyukjae to little Minho. Little Minho showed his dashing smile and bowed politely to the older too. 

 

"Your son is really polite, hyung." Jinki, Little Minho's father said. Hankyung laughed and nodded listening to the compliment from his junior.

 

"Appa... I want to go to Kyuhyunnie." Little Hyukjae said.

 

"Oh you don't have to. I already told Kangin to tell Kyuhyun that you cannot go out today because we have guest." Hankyung said.

 

"But I promised to play with him today, appa." Little Hyukjae whined.

 

"Hyukjae, we have guests today." Hankyung said sternly.

 

"But Appa." Little Hyukjae whined.

 

"Hyukjae." Hankyung said using a tone little Hyukjae never had liking it. Little Hyukjae sighed and nodded.

 

"Ah, you scared me!" Heechul said rubbing his chest once he spotted little Kyuhyun plastered his face on the window. "What are you thinking you're doing?" Heechul asked, open the door to let little Kyuhyun in. 

 

"Heechul, where's Hyukkie? He promised to play with me." Little Kyuhyun asked, making himself comfiortable inside the house.

 

"Didn't Kangin tell you that we have guests today?" Heechul asked, stirring the stew he was cooking at the moment.

 

"Daddy did mention that." Little Kyuhyun said and took the bread on the kitchen table. "Is Uncle Hankyung brought Hyukkie somewhere?" He asked while eating.

 

"No."

 

"Then where's Hyukkie?" He asked confused.

 

"At the field." Heechul answered, tasting the stew.

 

"But you said there's guests?"

 

"Hyukkie is entertaining one of the guests."

 

"What?" Little Kyuhyun shouted. "Where? Why?"

 

"They are at the field. I told you." Heechul said, hissing.

 

"But why?"

 

"Minho wants to play soccer. And Hyukkie baby thought it was a good thing to do too." Heechul answered.

 

"But why didn't Hyukkie invite me?"

 

"Because you don't play soccer. Seriously, if you just want to annoy me, you better go and look for Hyukkie baby. Or else..." Heechul paused teasingly.

 

"Or else what?"

 

Heechul shrugged. "I don't know. That Minho boy is very handsome, and well mannered. And most importantly, he love soccer. Hyukkie baby loves soccer."

 

"Hyukkie loves me." Little Kyuhyun frowned.

 

"But you don't like soccer. And it has been a while since Hyukkie baby get to play soccer with someone. He might started liking that Minho boy."

 

"I won't allow that." Little Kyuhyun shouted and marched to the field.

 

Much to little Kyuhyun disappointment, once he reach the field, he saw little Hyukjae was lying on the grass with someone.

 

"HYUKKIE!!!" Little Kyuhyun shouted from a far, startled little Hyukjae and little Minho. Both of them wake from their lying position only to be greeted by the jealous and angry looking little Kyuhyun.

 

"What are you doing with him?" Little Kyuhyun asked little Minho, hands wrapping on little Hyukjae's waist securely.

 

"Err.. we just finished playing soccer?" Little Minho answered confusedly and eyeing little Hyukjae. Little Hyukjae just smiled and shook his head.

 

"Kyuhyunnie..." Little Hyukjae cooed. "Meet Minho, Appa's junior's son." Little Hyukjae said. "Minho, meet Kyuhyun, my cute boyfriend."

 

Little Kyuhyun couldn't hide his big proud grin when little Hyukjae announced he was his cute boyfriend. "And Hyukkie future husband." He said proudly,  added the information to little Minho's knowledge. Little Hyukjae blushed and whined to little Kyuhyun.

 

"Oh, annyeong hyung." Little Minho greeted and held his hand out for a shake. "Hyukjae hyung told me a lot about you before." He said and little Hyukjae blushed, muttering 'You don't have to tell him that' to little Minho.

 

"Oh really? What Hyukkie told you about me?" Little Kyuhyun asked, interested. Little Minho started to spilled everything he just learnt about little Kyuhyun from little Hyukjae.

 

The three boys walked home together. Little Minho was quick to mingled with little Kyuhyun, because they shared one interest, which is gaming. Little Hyukjae had to frowned all the times because them both ignored him when they talked about games.

 

But he was so relieved knowing that little Kyuhyun did not throw a tanthrum when he first met Little Minho. Probably because little Minho was really a sweetheart and know how to make little Kyuhyun at ease.

 

But what little Hyukjae loved the most was, little Kyuhyun's hand never left his waist, though he was sometimes engaged with fiery conversation with little Minho. It was little Kyuhyun way of telling little Minho, 'dude, I might like you, but that doesn't mean I'm going easy on you about my Hyukkie'.

 

"What are you doing here?" Hankyung asked, spotting little Kyuhyun with his son and his junior's son.

 

"Accompany Hyukkie playing with Minho." Little Kyuhyun said casually.

 

"Did he tell you that he is Hyukjae's future husband?" Hankyung asked little Minho when both little Kyuhyun and little Hyukjae entered the house.

 

Little Minho nodded. "Kyuhyun hyung is really a sweetheart, Uncle. His hand never left Hyukjae's hyung waist for second." Little Minho happily told Hankyung.

 

Hankyung face palmed himself and nodded when little Minho asked if it was okay for him to enter the house. Jinki come out and patted him on his shoulder.

 

"I guess you will never ever find any other boy to be the suitor for your son, hyung." He said and Hankyung sighed. "But that Kyuhyun boy is not that bad, hyung." He said and eyeing little Kyuhyun and little Hyukjae. "He really loves your son."

 

"He freely declared my son as his wife." Hankyung snickered. "I don't like that." 

 

"His future wife." Jinki corrected. "Oh, you're just jealous, hyung." Jinki said, confirmed. "Its not like he will asked Hyukjae to turned away from you. Hyukjae love you so much that to actually do that." Jinki assured.

 

Hankyung let out sighs. "I guess I have to accept that he will be my son in law soon. I have tried to matched your son with Hyukjae, but I guess Hyukjae didn't take interest to others as his boyfriend except that boy."

 

"Minho didn't show interest that much too." Jinki added, slightly disappointed because he had started liking Hyukjae and wished for Hyukjae to be his son in law. "I guess we can never decide our son future." He added smiling when he saw little Kyuhyun pecking little Hyukjae's cheek.

 

"And hyung, you had to admit, that Kyuhyun boy was actually a very cute boy. No five years old boy will go around and tell others that he has future wife already. " He said, laughing when he heard Hankyung groans.

 

"That's the thing I hate the most about him." Hankyung said groaning more when he witnessed little Kyuhyun bravely pecking his son's lips in fornt of Heechul and little Minho. "And he will be super ert once he grow up. Poor my baby." 

 



 

Not turn out as I really expected but still enjoy everyone. And my week as reader has ended, expect to see a regular update of my stories, guys. (Hope so!)

 

p/s: kina_kirana unnie, are you okay out there? Haven't heard from you such a long time and it feel weird. Since you're in my people-love-to-make-crowd list. =)

 

Enjoy!