Firefighter Kyu

Kid Kyuhyuk


 

Little Kyuhyun watched the tv will full concentration. Leeteuk sat next to him with bowl of nugget, but the boy didn't flinched from the aroma. 

 

'You're not going to eat, Kyubear?' Leeteuk asked, munching one of the nuggets. 

 

'Shh!!' Little Kyuhyun makes sound, asking his mommy to keep silent and not interrupting his attention. 'Come on, just a little Kitty. Just a little and..... jump!' He yelled, shocking Leeteuk who was besides him. 'Did you see that Mommy?' Little Kyuhyun asked, turning his head to his mommy. 'That firefighter saved that kitty!' He said excitedly. 'I am going to be a firefighter mommy. I am going to save every kitty in trouble.' He exclaimed but Leeteuk just muttered 'whatever'.

 

'Puahahahahaha...' Little Donghae laughed out loud when little Kyuhyun told them he wanted to be a firefighter to save kitty around the world. 'You think firefighter job is just saving cat?' Little Donghae said, still laughing. 

 

'Hyukkie....' Little Kyuhyun pouted, turning to his sweet boyfriend for some back up. 

 

Little Hyukjae shook his head. 'Hae is right, Kyuhyunnie. Firefighter not just saving cats. They save live. The save house from burnt into ashes. They fight fire and its dangerous.' Little Hyukjae said. 'And they even have to save puppy when necessary.' 

 

Little Kyuhyun pouted more. 'I'll just have to save kitty. Other firefighter can do all those thing. Siwon, your uncle is firefighter right? Bring him to me and asked him to recruit me as a firefighter.' 

 

'Kyuhyun, my uncle is firefighter but they don't recruit small kids like us. They need someone big and strong.' Little Siwon explained.

 

'I may not be too big, but I'm strong. I ate veggie now and I won against that idiot Yunho.' Little Kyuhyun said and tugged on little Hyukjae's shirt. 'Hyukkie... help me with this.' He pleading and little Hyukjae nodded, mesmerized and dont want to make his little boyfriend upset.

 

'Siwonnie...' Little Hyukjae pleaded. Little Siwon sighed while little Donghae still laughing.

 

'Alright, we are going to my uncle.' Little Siwon said and little Kyuhyun pouted.

 

'Why do we need to meet him? Can he meet me here? He's an adult. He shouldn't make me walking to long to his place.' Little Kyuhyun said, whining.

 

Little Donghae hit his head, making he yelped and glared at the older. 'You are the one who asking for his help. It just right for you to go there instead of him coming down here.' Little Donghae said and little Kyuhyun followed, while pouting and whinning to his sweet boyfriend.

 

'I hate you!' Little Kyuhyun wailed, running away from the fire station.

 

'Kyuhyunnie!!' Little Hyukjae shouted, trying to call his now crying boyfriend back.

 

'Let him, Hyuk. He need to accept the fact that he cannot be a firefighter yet.' Little Donghae said, patting his best friend sympathically.

 

'Siwon hyung uncle is a bad firefighter.' Little Kyuhyun said, walking while wiping away his tears. 'I'm strong enough to be a firefighter.' He said. 'I will prove it to them!' He said determined.

 

Little Kyuhyun walked everywhere trying to search for troubled kitty he need to rescue. His ears perked up when he heard some meowing somewhere. Little Kyuhyun quickly ran to the sound but he could saw nothing. Once again meowing, he saw a trouble little kitty on top of the tree, couldn't get down after climbing high. 'Hold on, kitty. I am gonna save you.' He said and climbed on the tree.

 

'Help! Mommy! Daddy!' He yelled after three hours straight trapped on the top of the tree. He hugged the kitty tight, afraid that the kitty will jumped because of scared. 'Help! Mommy! Daddy! Help me!' His yelled finally caught attention of passerby, he was lucky one. The passerby quickly called his mommy, and tried to calm him.

 

'Kyubear!' Leeteuk yelled in shock, worried written all over his face. He almost got heart attack when he received a call from the neighbour saying that his son was stuck at tree.  

 

'Mommy! Help me!' Little Kyuhyun screamed as soon as he heard his mommy.

 

'Kyuhyun, what are you doing up there?' Come yelling from Kangin. Hankyung and Heechul followed suit, also his best friends and his sweet boyfriend.  

 

'I was saving this kitty, daddy.' He yelled back, showing the kitty on his hug, and put the kitty back to his chest because it was scared. 'Shh.. shh.. Its okay, kitty. We are going to be save.' He said, patting the kitty back.

 

'Kyuhyunnie, be careful.' Little Hyukjae said worriedly. He was shocked when he heard from the fire station that little Kyuhyun was stuck at tree. So, he, little Donghae and little Siwon ran here, while the firefighter get ready with their tools.  

 

'Now you're the one who stuck at tree, brat. Why can you be normal boy and be obedient like my son?' Heechul scolded. 

 

'I'm not... ahh!!' Little Kyuhyun screamed when he almost tripped. 

 

'Kyubear!' Leeteuk screamed, afraid to look. 

 

'Kyuhyun, stay back. Stay back. Daddy is coming to get you, okay?' Kangin said panicly. Kangin was about to climbed the tree when little Siwon's uncle came with his troop. 

 

'Kangin ssi.. We will get him.' Little Siwon's uncle said and Kangin nodded, muttering 'please' to him. 

 

'Kyuhyun, just be a good boy and don't move, okay.' Little Siwon's uncle said and climbed on the crane. He caught little Kyuhyun and the cat, and put them on the crane. 

 

'I'm trying to save this.' Little Kyuhyun said, showing the black white fur cat on his hand. 'She was stuck at tree and I climbed to save her.' Little Kyuhyun explained. 'I told you I can be firefighter.' He said and little Siwon's uncle just smiled. 

 

Leeteuk quickly hugged his son as soon as he was out from the crane. 'You makes mommy worried!' Leeteuk scolded little Kyuhyun lightly. 

 

'But she need to be save, mommy.' He said, showing the female kitty on his hug.

 

One little girl running to him. 'Thank you for saving Princess.' The little girl, who tend to be the cat owner said. 'I was so worried when she missing after playing.' The little girl said and Little Kyuhyun nodded his head proudly.

 

'As token of gratitude for his braveness of saving the little cat, we, Seoul fire station awarded him with firefighter junior badge for saving the cat.' Little Siwon's Uncle said, after three days the case happen, buttoning the badge to little Kyuhyun's school uniform.

 

'Hyukkie, I am firefighter junior.' Little Kyuhyun said, all excited with the badge. He was practically jumping on the stage, too satisfied with his award. This would mean he was recognized as a firefighter.  

 

'Although we are so proud with him, we wish for him to not doing it again without adult supervision.' Little Siwon's uncle added, successfully bring a laugh to everyone and making little Kyuhyun pouted in annoyance.

 

'This vaccine is going to help the cat to fight against germ.' Little Kyuhyun watched the tv in full concentration.

 

'Mommy, I am goign to be veterinarion.' Little Kyuhyun said to his mommy.

 

'Don't you ever try.' Leeteuk warned. 'I don't want you to wrongly inject yourself when you are supposed to inject those cat.'

 

'I'm not that stupid.' Little Kyuhyun protested.

 

'Yes, you are. You are clumsy enough to get stuck on the try while trying to be firefighter and save the cat. This won't change anything.' Leeteuk said and little Kyuhyun pouted in annoyance.

 

'Meanie mommy.' He said, folding his arms to his chest.

 



Enjoy everyone!