Hyukkie turned violent?!!

Kid Kyuhyuk

 



 

"Kyu......." The elder one caller the younger one that was engrossing and still engrossed over his little game. "Kyu~~~" The elder one whined, slighlty pissed because he had been ignored by the younger for games. Oh how he envied that console to be gripped gently but still tight by the younger one.

 

"Five minutes, Hyuk...." Kyuhyun said, eyes not darting away from the console. "I'm just about to win this." 

 

Little Hyukjae sighed and waited patiently at the corner of the younger's bed. Ever since his daddy bought him that console, exclusively from Japan, little Kyuhyun refused to spend times with him anymore. He know that the little one really loved games, but he had promised to him that he will not abandoned him no matter what. Little Kyuhyun always said that he is the most important one.

 

Five minutes has passed, but little Kyuhyun make no movement to stop from the games he was currently playing at. Little Hyukjae waited patiently again, adding five more minutes to let little Kyuhyun enjoy playing his games before both of them play together later on.

 

Ten minutes passed and little Hyukjae was tapping his feet furiously. Little Kyuhyun had not moving from his early position, which really pissed off the little Hyukjae.

 

"Kyu, it had been fifteen minutes already." Little Hyukjae said between his gritted teeth. But little Kyuhyun was too immersed with the games and just humming at the older one.

 

"Fine!" Little Hyukjae hissed. "I'll go and played with Yunho shi." Little Hyukjae said, knowing that mentioning Jung Yunho's name always end up with Kyuhyun's frowning and obsessively wrapping his arms around Hyukjae's waist, slightly showing his disapproved with Hyukjae playing with that hottie Yunho.

 

"Okay..." Was all little Kyuhyun answered that send little Hyukjae to the deepest disappointment.

 

"Fine! I'm leaving you for good. Go and get married with the games already! Don't look for me later!" Little Hyukjae said, very very very furious on the smaller and stomped his feet while going away from little Kyuhyun's room, straightly went to the hottie Jung Yunho house so that he can play with him.

 

"Oh, what a rare sight." Jung Yunho said once he spotted little Hyukjae in front of his house. "Long time haven't seen you, Hyukjae." He greeted and titled his head, looking for certain smaller that will glaring dagger at him when he found out that he was near to his Hyukjae.

 

"Kyuhyun wasn't here." Hyukjae said, already knowing who Yunho was looking at.

 

"Oh, that more rare. Why are you here while he isn't here?" Yunho asked, already sensing trouble vibe around the environment.

 

"He was busy with his little ing annoying games." Little Hyukjae said angrily. "Am I not fun, Yunho shi?" He asked the hottie, sounded desperate.

 

"No. You're very fun to be with." Yunho chuckled, already know what the problem this couple was currently passing. "You're beautiful, Hyukjae. More over when you're dancing, gosh, your body was gorgeous." Yunho said, his lower lips drooling over little Hyukjae's body. Well, this is the reason why Kyuhyun had really hated when his Hyukjae was being nice with this sneaky hottie Yunho.

 

Little Hyukjae smiled upon heard sneaky hottie Yunho's comment. "Yunho shi, let's play together."

 

The sneaky hottie Yunho smirked on Hyukjae's invitation. Oh how much he loved to have this gorgeous dancer by his own. That little devil always with Hyukjae and he can't even get close to him. And now is his big opportunity. He will make sure Hyukjae and him had very fun moments together.

 

"Hyuk, I really want to see you pretty swayed while you move to the rhythm." Yunho said to the one that was standing in the center, as it was their dancing stage already.

 

Hyukjae could not content his blush anymore. Though Yunho was so dammy yummy hot, but there's several thing he feel very uncomfortable with Yunho. Yunho always loved to talk about Hyukjae's while he was dancing, and Hyukjae seriously uncomfortable with it.

 

"Hyuk, you should move your pretty like this." Hyukjae yelped when he feel the sneaky Yunho gropped his , hands rounding around his waist, and turned Hyukjae around, just to trapped him with arms lock. "Hmm... you smell nice, Hyukjae..." Sneaky Yunho said and nuzzling onto Hyukjae's neck. 

 

Feeling Yunho hot breath on his neck definitely not a turn on for Hyukjae, but instead it turned the other personality of Hyukjae. Grapping on Yunho's left arm like a snake, he twisted Yunho's left arm, a move his older brother, Sungmin had thought him if he was being ually harrassed by other, except Kyuhyun, because, yeah, he was so willing to be abuse by that cute gamer. 

 

"Ahh!!" Yunho screamed, feeling hurt because his arm was being twisted and still twisted by little Hyukjae. "Hyuk.. hyuk.. I'm sorry!" Yunho pleaded for Hyukjae to released him.

 

After satisfied hurting sneaky Yunho, he let go the other, lied on the floor. He stepped on Yunho's muscle thigh, because he was damn envy of those muscle thigh, because all he has was skinny thigh. "You're lucky I did not step on your ankles, Yunho shi. Or else, you can no longer dance." He said to the other. 

 

But Hyukjae wasn't satisfied yet. He was so damn angry. And he need to release his anger. His mind was clouded with the fact that Kyuhyun ditch him for games, Yunho gropping his , and Kyuhyun ditch him for games, again. The image keep shuffling between both, but Hyukjae's mind concluded that he was so damn angry with Kyuhyun ditched him for games! God! How can Kyuhyun even dared to ditch him for something that didn't even have live?

 

Marching toward the punch bag the sneaky Yunho had on the lawn, hanging on the tree, because he loved to show off when he was work out, Hyukjae keep punching  the bag till it fall off from the hanger. Yunho gasped to witnessed on his own eyes how strong Hyukjae actually was.

 

"Pheew... That was refreshing." Hyukjae said after he satisfied and walked away leaving the still stunned sneaky Yunho on the floor.

 

"Hyukkie... where have you been?" Little Kyuhyun shouted once he spotted little Hyukjae from afar. "I thought you're gonna....Yunho!" Kyuhyun bubly tone turned to dark once he spotted Yunho on the floor.

 

"Aww.. Kyuhyunnieeee...." Hyukjae called, marched and hugging the younger liked koala. "I thought you don't love me anymore."

 

"Did Yunho said that to you again?" Little Kyuhyun asked, darkly and glaring at the sneaky Yunho on the floor. 

 

"Oh no. Nothing he had seen nor said. Right, Yunho shi??" Hyukjae asked bubbly and Yunho just nodded, terrified. "Let go and play, Kyuhyunniee.." Little Hyukjae said and dragged his younger boyfriend away.

 



 

Haha.. Honestly I don't know what I write. I'm not even thinking while writing this. I just let my finger tapped the words. Sorry if this kinda... off? Hahahaha~~