Imitation

Kid Kyuhyuk

 



 

'Children usually is the imitation of their parents. What they parents do will reflect to their children.' Little Kyuhyun and his classmates listening well to Ms. Song. 'Children usually imitate what their parent did.' 

 

'Ms. Song...' Young Jae, Little Kyuhyun classmate raise his hand. 'What is imitate?' 

 

Ms. Song just smiled at her student's question. 'Imitation is an action of copying someone. In example, you copy what your father did every morning, sweetheart.' Ms. Song explained. 

 

'Daddy is good husband to Mummy.' Little Kyuhyun said. 'If I want to be good husband to Hyukkie like daddy, do I need to copy daddy, Ms. Song?' 

 

Ms. Song nodded at little Kyuhyun's question. 'If how your daddy treat your Mummy is right, then it would be very great if you copy him.' Ms. Song said, and little Kyuhyun nodded his head understand. 

 

'What are you reading, daddy?' Little Kyuhyun asked, hugging like a koala at Kangin's back. 

 

'Just some news.' Kangin answered. 

 

'I want to read it too.' Little Kyuhyun said and went to sit on Kangin's laps, reading the newspaper together. 

 

Kangin weirdly looking at his son. 'Why you suddenly become clingy to me? Do you want money? You know I won't give money to you easily, right?' Kangin said and little Kyuhyun pouted his mouth. 

 

'I am not.' Little Kyuhyun said and continued reading the newspaper, skipping page when he saw nothing interest him. Kangin just let his son, still with high curious of what little Kyuhyun is up to.

 

'Why are you sitting on daddy's laps?' Leeteuk asked, placing down the coffee and chocolate drink he brought for Kangin and Little Kyuhyun.

 

'Nothing.' Little Kyuhyun casually said and continued flipping through pages. Kangin and Leeteuk exchanges look. Kangin finally shrugged and bent forward to pick the cup of coffee Leeteuk have provided for him. Little Kyuhyun quickly glance over his daddy's drink, and then to his own drink. He pouted and crossed his arms to his chest, saying to Leeteuk, 'Mummy... I want black coffee too.' He said, making Leeteuk eyes bulged out.

 

'What? Did I hear it right?' Leeteuk responsed. 'You want black coffee? Why so sudden? You not even drink it.'

 

Little Kyuhyun keep whining and demanded his drink to be changed same with Kangin's one. Unable to stand of his son whining any longer, Kangin let Little Kyuhyun have his own drink, because Leeteuk is too lazy to make another one.

 

'Yuck.. Its bitter.' Little Kyuhyun said once he finished Kangin's coffee.

 

'Then why did you asked for it?' Leeteuk said, rolling his eyes to his son.

 

The weirdness didn't stop. Little Kyuhyun keep following where and what Kangin did for today. In example, Kangin was helping Leeteuk with the laundry, when their naughty boy decided to get in between too, which end up he spilled all the soaps on the floor. Little Kyuhyun also followed Kangin to the garage, changing the bulb, which almost cost him falling on the stairs if Kangin wasn't fast enough to catch him. He also sat on Kangin's laps while his daddy was driving, persistent to not let go of the stering even when Leeteuk had persuaded him.

 

'Now tell me my big boy.' Kangin said, placing his son on the chair in front of him, face to face. 'Why are you so weird and did everything I did today?' Kangin asked.

 

'Nothing.' Little Kyuhyun said cutely.

 

'Don't you nothing me, young man. There must be something you want, or you did that makes you keep following me everywhere today.' Kangin said, crossing his arms to his chest. And little Kyuhyun did the same too. 'You never offer to help. Everytimes I asked you to help me, you definitely will give me thousand excuses. But today is different. You're totally clingy to me.' Kangin said and drummed the chair with his fingers, and little Kyuhyun followed suits. It somehow clicked something on Kangin's mind. 'Are you imitating me?' Kangin asked.

 

Little Kyuhyun smiled brightly and nodded. 'Yes, I want to be good husband for Hyukkie, so Ms. Song said I must follow you.' He said.

 

Kangin tried hard to surpress his smile, feeling proud as his son looked up on him as a good husband for his Mummy. 'How did you know I am a good husband for Mummy?' Kangin asked.

 

'Mummy never fall sick for such a long time. I watched in drama for wife who didn't being in good care, they always fall sick easily. But Mummy not. That's mean Mummy is in good hand. And you always makes sure me and Mummy get enough food. And when Mummy want to shops, you just let him use your credit card.' Little Kyuhyun said, reasoning why he thought that his daddy was the best for his Mummy. 'And you always bought me and Mummy present.' He added. 'I want to be a good husband for Hyukkie, so I must followed whatever you did.'

 

Kangin cleared his throat, trying very hard to surpress his proud smile. 'Well, you actually don't have to imitates me. If you loves Hyukkie as much as I loves your Mummy, you will be able to do what I have done with your Mummy. Because you wanted the best for him.' Kangin said lovingly.

 

Little Kyuhyun gasped. 'Why don't you tell me that loving Hyukkie is the only thing I have to do for being a good husband? I waste my whole day following you then.' He said and pouted. 'I even said no to Hyukkie when he asked me for play before.' Little Kyuhyun said regretable, reaching his phone to call his sweet boyfriend.

 

Kangin was speechless of how soon his son changed his mind, as he didn't mean what he did say just now. He shook his head unbelievable when he heard his son complaining to his sweet boyfriend about how tired he was following him the whole day, didn't miss to say that the coffee he tasted was terrible.

 

'But still daddy..' Little Kyuhyun said, placing a hand on the phone. 'I still think you're the best husband and daddy for Mummy and me. But the good husband title won't last long, because I will become more better than you. In nineteen years more. ' He then continued chatting with his sweet boyfriend, leaving his daddy alone.

 

'No worry, honey. You're my number one the best husband forever.' Leeteuk said, back hugging his husband. Kangin was speechless, too moved by little Kyuhyun and Leeteuk's confession.

 



I just started writes this story back, so I need to slowly baby step on this. Sorry if you can't found little Kyuhyun and little Hyukjae sweet moment soon.. I need those feeling to come back again first. 

 

Enjoy everyone.