Tae-Kwan-Do

Kid Kyuhyuk

 



 

"There are so many child kidnapping case recently." The host on the tv said. "Parents should take more care of their children to avoid them to be another victim." Another host said and little Kyuhyun nodded in agreement.

 

"I send my sons to learn martial arts. You know, as busy parents, we sometimes couldn't always keep an eyes to our babies, so it one of the precaution me and my husband took." Another host said and little Kyuhyun too, nodded in agreement.

 

"What kind of martial arts did your sons now learning, Park sunbae?" The host asked and little Kyuhyun listened tentatively.

 

"My husband send them to learn tae-kwan-do. Their school organized it, so we feel a bit safe to sent them there." The host said, earning an 'oh' from little Kyuhyun.

 

"Kyubear! Stop watching the tv and help me watering the plants." Leeteuk said, shouted when he found his son sitting down the couch watching Morning Show.

 

"Mummy... they are talking about child kidnapping. I need to know about it." Little Kyuhyun said.

 

"Why did you need to know about it?" Leeteuk asked, arms on his waist.

 

"I might get kidnap someday if I'm not careful, Mummy. Don't you worried?" Little Kyuhyun asked, showing a horror face to his mummy.

 

"No one is going to kidnap you." Leeteuk said. "Why there is someone wanted to kidnap you?"

 

"Because I'm cute and I'm rich. Everyone wants to kidnap me." Little Kyuhyun said, arms folding to his chest.

 

Leeteuk scoffed and pulled Little Kyuhyun away from the tv. "You're a trouble. Even if you get kidnapped, I'm sure the kidnapper will return you back safely because they can't stand you."

 

"Mummy...." Little Kyuhyun whined.

 

"I know this kidnapping thing is just your excuse to not doing works. Now off from the tv and start watering my palnts." Leeteuk said and pushed little Kyuhyun out. 

 

Little Kyuhyun stomped his feet in cute anger and started watering the plants. "You will cry a river if someone kidnap me later, mummy."

 

"Yes, I will." Leeteuk shouted from the kitchen, earning a growled from little Kyuhyun.

 

"Ms Songgggg.... what is that?" Little Kyuhyun asked, plastering to his always favourite female teacher.

 

Ms Song smiled at the cute boy and showed him the thing that had attract the cute boy's attention.

 

"Its from my cousin." She said and showed Little Kyuhyun the dvd. "Its a one kind of martial arts. Tae kwan do? Have you heard about it?"

 

"I did yesterday. From TV. The Morning Show." Little Kyuhyun said. "Is it hard to learnt?" Little Kyuhyun asked cutely.

 

"No. Do you want to watch it first?" Ms. Song said, laughing softly at the cute boy.

 

"Can I, Ms. Song?" Little Kyuhyun asked hopefully.

 

"Of course you can. Watch this after you went back home, okay?" Ms. Song said and handed him the dvd. Little Kyuhyun took it, thanking his favourite teacher for being so nice to him and put the dvd carefully inside his beg. 

 

"I am going to practice this at home, Ms. Song." Little Kyuhyun said determined.

 

"What inside your bag?" Little Donghae asked, feeling suspicious because little Kyuhyun was putting more attention to his bag. Little Hyukjae and little Siwon just waiting for little Kyuhyun's answer. Among three of them, little Donghae tend to be more suspicious towards little Kyuhyun, and he always know if little Kyuhyun was hiding something. Not that two of them didn't realized it, because little Kyuhyun always make it so obvious when he was hiding something.

 

Little Kyuhyun scoffed at little Donghae. "Busy body." He said and went to little Hyukjae side. "Ms. Song gave me a dvd of tae kwan do. I'm practicing it today."Little Kyuhyun said, expalining to little Hyukjae, though the older didn't ask for one.

 

"You're involving yourself with tae kwan do?" little Siwon asked.

 

Little Kyuhyun nodded. "There's a lot child kidnapping case nowadays. I wanted to protect myself. Then I can protect Hyukkie." He said sheepishly.

 

"I already know tae kwan do. Sungmin hyung taught me." Little Hyukjae said.

 

Little Kyuhyun nodded. "Bunny hyung is a martial art hyung." He said. "Netherless, I still need to learn it so I can protect you."

 

Little Hyukjae smiled. "Thank you, Kyuhyunnie." He said.

 

Little Donghae scoffed. "I bet he will last for today only. Tomorrow he will definitely return back the dvd to Ms. Song." Little Donghae said.

 

"I'm not." Little Kyuhyun scoffed. "I'm going to master this." He said determined.

 

"You don't like sweat. You will not stand it. I bet." Little Donghae said.

 

"I won't!" Little Kyuhyun said, eyes determined to show to little Donghae that he too can start learning something.

 

"Hiyah!" Little Kyuhyun yelled. "Hiyah!"

 

"Yah, Kyubear. Shut up a little will you? I'm watching my drama." Leeteuk shouted from the couch.

 

"I'm practicing my tae kwan do, Mummy. Hiyah!" He yelled again, following the instructor from the dvd. "Hi... ayack!"

 

"Are you okay, Kyubear?" Leeteuk shouted once again, listening to a very different yells of little Kyuhyun. "Did you fall down again?" He asked and laughed.

 

Little Kyuhyun scoffed and went to his door to shut it.

 

"Irresponsible mummy. How can he laughed when I'm trying my hard to learn defending myself from kidnapper?" Little Kyuhyun said and continued following the instructor.

 

"Hi..aayack!" Another yelled heard from little Kyuhyun, making Leeteuk once again burst in laughter.

 

"Stop laughing, Mummy!" He yelled thru the shut door.

 

"Ms Song...." little Kyuhyun called his favourite teacher cutely. He silently handed back the dvd to his teacher.

 

Ms. Song laughed a little, smilling looking at little Kyuhyun now plastering body. "You practiced it?"

 

Little Kyuhyun nodded. "I think I suit playing psp better." Little Kyuhyun admitted cutely.

 

Ms. Song nodded and took back the dvd.

 

"I told you he won't last." Little Donghae said, doing his victory dance just to annoyed little Kyuhyun.

 

Little Kyuhyun folded his arms to his chest, second later regretted it because his body aching.

 

"At least he's trying, Hae." Little Hyukjae said, patting little Kyuhyun's head in lovely manner. "And he had the thought of learnt it to protect me." Little Hyukjae said.

 

Little Kyuhyun nodded and grinning agreely.

 

"I will bought you an ice cream for your achievement." Little Hyukjae said, making little Kyuhyun jumped to him for hug, but second later yelled because of his body arching.

 

"This is Aikido. Its a soft martial art from Japan, but gave a big impact of injured to your enemy." Little Kyuhyun listened tentatively to the tv.

 

"Stop watching that." Kangin said, already being informed by his wife about his son cute determination in learning tae kwan do that didn't last a day. "You will be influenced and got bored with it after a day injuring yourself."

 

Little Kyuhyun pouted at his daddy.

 

"I want to learn it for myself and to protect Hyukkie." He said. "At least I can defend myself if someone wanted to kidnap me."

 

Kangin scoffed listening to it. "No one had ever wanted to kidnap you. Why would they bother?"

 

"Because I'm cute and rich." He said, stomping his feet in cute anger. "Many people wanted to kidnap me. I'm sure there's a lot out there." He said. "Register me to this class, daddy."

 

Kangin scoffed once again. "You will waste my money. You will never turned after one day spending and injuring yourself there." Kangin said.

 

"What make you so sure about it?" Little Kyuhyun asked, almost challenging his father.

 

"You did once. Don't you remember?" Kangin asked. "At Sungmin's tae kwan do class."

 

"Oh. You're right." Little Kyuhyun said, remembering why he never pay attention to martial art class, unlike little Kyuhyun, little Siwon and even little Donghae. "I broke my arm that day."

 

"And you're crying telling your mummy you don't want to join Sungmin's class anymore." Kangin teased and little Kyuhyun blushed.

 

"I did not cry." Little Kyuhyun whined.

 

"Mummy... I don't want to go to Bunny's hyung class anymore." Kangin imitated his son and laughed. "Your mummy had to bought you new game to make you stop crying."

 

"Daddy, you're annoying!" Little Kyuhyun said, changing the tv to masked rider channel.

 




 

Its raining now and I'm in good mood + lazy. =)

 

p/s: I hope I spelled tae kwan do right. ;p Forgive me if I was wrong~

 

Enjoy everyone!