SiHyuk

Kid Kyuhyuk

 



 

Little Fishy was really really angry. Even from his heavy footsteps everyone could guessed that that fish was very very angry. And his usually cute smilling fishy face, now showing a frowning and angry fishy face.

 

"Kyuhyun!" He shouted, opening Little Kyuhyun's classroom door in harsh manner. Little Kyuhyun choked of his sweet because he was shocked to find angry little Donghae looking for him. 

 

"I didn't do anything, hyung." Little Kyuhyun, drinking water to soothe his hurt throat because of choked said,  because watching little Donghae's angry face already scared him. "I don't put chewing gum on your chair today." 

 

"What?" Little Donghae frowned, added more sour face on his frowning face. "All this while it was you?" He asked and little Kyuhyun nodded in scared. His Hyukkie wasn't there for him today, and he was so sure that he will die in little Donghae's hand today. "Why you and your boyfriend keep making trouble to me?" Little Donghae said, crying.

 

Little Kyuhyun stood there awkwardly, not sure what he supposed to do. Little Kyuhyun definitely know what to do when his sweet boyfriend was crying, but little Donghae to cried is definitely something new to him.

 

Little Changmin nudged on little Kyuhyun's rib, asking him to ask what happened to little Donghae since the latter was crying badly. Little Kyuhyun whined to little Changmin.

 

"I don't know what to do." He said, whining to his best friend.

 

"Ask him what's wrong. Why he's crying." Little Changmin said.

 

"Yesung, you're older. Ask him." Little Kyuhyun said to little Yesung.

 

"I think my teacher call me." Little Yesung said, ran away to his class.

 

Little Kyuhyun scaredly go to little Donghae. "Hae hyung...." He called and nudged the crying one shoulder. "Hae hyung, why are you crying?"

 

Little Donghae looked at little Kyuhyun, second later burst to crying again. "Siwonnie don't love me anymore." He said, wailing. "He loved Hyukkie now."

 

"WHAT??????????" Little Kyuhyun shouted, shocked of the statement. "Simba love Hyukkie????" Little Kyuhyun said, anger flashing at his cute face. "I'm going to fry that Simba." Little Kyuhyun said, pulling his sleeves up, ready to battle with little Siwon. "Changmin, you're coming with me. I need assistance to put down that Simba." Little Kyuhyun said, pulling his best friend with him. "Aren't you coming with me, hyung?" Little Kyuhyun asked, looking at little Donghae. 

 

"Its only you and Changmin. And we cannot hit Siwonnie." Little Donghae said hesitatedly at the younger's idea. 

 

"I'll get Yesung hyung. There, we already four. There's no way Simba could take us four down." Little Kyuhyun said. 

 

"But Siwonnie is really strong." Little Donghae said. 

 

"We are four. We are going to attack him at four corner. That way he cannot win against us." Little Kyuhyun said, pulling little Donghae along with him, either that fish agreed or not. Before meeting little Siwon, three of them stopped at Little Yesung class, dragging the clueless hyung with them. 

 

"There. Simba spotted." Little Yesung said, spotting little Siwon who were playing basketball, accompanied by little Hyukjae. "Your boyfriend is there also, Kyuhyun." He added. 

 

Little Kyuhyun scoffed. "He forced my Hyukkie to accompany him." Little Kyuhyun said. "That Simba had been too much. I'm going to teach him that no one could take my Hyukkie from me. Split." Little Kyuhyun ordered and three of them followed, taking their position to surround little Siwon.

 

Little Kyuhyun threw one of the ball to little Siwon.

 

"Kyuhyunnie???" Little Hyukjae called, confused because his cute boyfriend throwing ball to their best friend.

 

"Simba. I'm going to kill you today." Little Kyuhyun said, ignoring his now confused sweet boyfriend.

 

"What are you talking about, Kyuhyun?" Little Siwon asked, feeling weird.

 

"How dare you try to snacth Hyukkie from me?" Little Kyuhyun asked. "I thought we were friends!" He added, accused.

 

"What?" Little Siwon asked back, shocked. "I didn't snatch Hyukkie from you."

 

"What are you talking about, Kyuhyunnie?" Little Hyukjae also confused.

 

"I don't care. I'm going to hit you today. Yahhhhhhh!!!!" Little Kyuhyun shouted, marching toward the stronger.

 

Little Siwon quickly defend himself, taking advantage that he was indeed taller than little Kyuhyun.

 

"I'm going to hit you. I'm going to hit you." Little Kyuhyun said, when he couldn't reach the stronger because little Siwon had distanced themselves by putting his hand on little Kyuhyun's head.

 

"Kyuhyunnie... what are you doing? Siwonnie is our friend." Little Hyukjae said, pulling little Kyuhyun to face him.

 

"Friend? We are not friend when you tried to take Wonnie from me, Hyuk." Little Donghae shouted to little Kyuhyun's sweet lover. 

 

"Donghae, don't shout at my Hyukkie." Little Kyuhyun said, scolding little Donghae for shouting at his sweet boyfriend. 

 

"Since when I tried to take away Wonnie from you, Hae?" Little Hyukjae asked, really really confused of what had happened.

 

"You and Siwon whispered to each other." He accused. "You both laughing and telling secret. And you didn't tell me."

 

Little Hyukjae and little Siwon looked at each other. Something clicked them when they both chorused 'Ahh..."

 

"It because that one was secret, Hae." Little Hyukjae said.

 

"Hae. We talking secretly because we want to organized secret party for you." Little Siwon said, soothing his angry boyfriend.

 

"Secret party?" Little Donghae asked. "But for what?"

 

"Hae... you're chosen to the our soccer team captain. So, we try to make a surprise party for you. You cannot know. That's why we can't tell you about this." Little Hyukjae said, smiling.

 

"But... but... Hyuk... you should tell me this. We are best friend." Little Donghae said.

 

"If I told you, then its not surprise party anymore."

 

"Hae... I will never like anyone more than I like you." Little Siwon said, taking little Donghae's hand and makes the other blushing.

 

"Wait.. wait.. wait..." Little Kyuhyun said.  "So, you're saying that everything just a misunderstanding?"

 

"Yes, Kyuhyunnie. How many times I have to tell you that I won't cheat on you?" Little Hyukjae said.

 

"I didn't say you cheat on me, Hyukkie. I say Simba is snatching you from me." Little Kyuhyun said and hugged his sweet boyfriend. "So, you're still mine, right?" He asked.

 

"Of course, Kyuhyunnie." Little Hyukjae assured, pecking little Kyuhyun's lips, successfully making his cute boyfriend happy and grinning widely.

 

"So, why are we here again?" Little Yesung asked to little Changmin, making little Changmin face palm.

 



 

This one is a long time requested from SsoonKimi on 08. December. 2013. I heard you, my dear. Sorry this take long. And sorry if you don't like this too.  

 

Enjoy everyone!!