Watching Hyukkie Sleeping

Kid Kyuhyuk

 



 

‘Morning, mommy.’ Little Kyuhyun greeted, yawning sleepily while rubbing his eyes cutely.

 

‘Good morning.’ Leeteuk greeted back, kissing his cute son forehead. Little Kyuhyun climbed on the couch to sat on his mommy’s laps. ‘You’re awake quite early.’ He stated and little Kyuhyun put his head to his chest, listening to his mommy’s heartbeat.  

 

‘Daddy is still sleeping?’ Little Kyuhyun asked, slowly started to close his eyes when he was listening to his mommy’s heartbeat.

 

Leeteuk nodded and continued to watch the drama he was watching before little Kyuhyun interrupt him from his Saturday morning activity.

 

Little Kyuhyun turned his attention to the drama, watching it as he slowly drifted back to sleep. Before he falls to his sleep again, he got to watch a scene. It was a scene where the lead man was staring at his partner sleeping face. Little Kyuhyun wondered where the fun of doing that, till he falls asleep, again.

 

Little Kyuhyun rubbed his eyes cutely when he felt someone was staring at him sleeping. Little Kyuhyun opened his eyes slowly, and was shocked to found his daddy in front of him and his mommy. ‘Daddy, you almost give me shock!’ He said, rubbing his chest.

 

Kangin put his finger on his lips, making a sign for little Kyuhyun to hush. Little Kyuhyun looked up and saw his mommy was breathing softly, sleeping. Little Kyuhyun then turned his attention to his daddy back. He shook his head when he saw his daddy was staring at his mommy sleeping.

 

‘I don’t understand why adult man likes to see his partner sleeping.’ He complaint. ‘Look, mommy is even drooling.’ He stated and deatttached himself from his mommy’s hug.

 

‘Hyukjae is still sleeping.’ Hankyung said, blocking the door from little Kyuhyun to enter.

 

‘I will wake him up.’ Little Kyuhyun answered, his feet tapping the floor in annoyed since Hankyung is blocking him from enter ever since before.

 

‘I’m not planning of doing that. Today is Saturday. I’m letting Hyukjae to wake up late.’ Hankyung answered, glaring at the small kid.

 

‘But Saturday mean for dates and plays.’ Little Kyuhyun whines. ‘Look, Heechul is falling down.’ He said and Hankyung quickly looked at his behind.

 

‘There’s no Hee-…’ Hankyung didn’t finished what he wanted to say when he heard the giggling sound made by little Kyuhyun. ‘You lied!’ He said angrily.

 

Little Kyuhyun showed his tongue playfully, before running to little Hyukjae’s room.

 

‘Hyukk--….’ Little Kyuhyun was about to shouted his sweet boyfriend’s name when the sight welcoming him enchanting him. He quietly pulled little Hyukjae’s study chair, brought it up to his bed. ‘So cute.’ Little Kyuhyun cooed, watching the peaceful expression of his sweet boyfriend sleeping. ‘Now I know why adult man including daddy loves to watch their partner sleeping face.’ Little Kyuhyun said, nodding his head in approval of the new fact he just discovered.

 

‘Yah, why the hell are you so early?’ Heechul asked as soon as he opened the door for little Kyuhyun.

 

Little Kyuhyun hushed him and ran to little Hyukjae’s bedroom. ‘Shh… I don’t want Hyukkie to awake at this hour.’ He told Heechul before entered little Hyukjae’s bedroom.

 

Heechul could hear a sound of chair being dragging. Curios, he peeked inside to saw what little Kyuhyun was doing while his son was sleeping. ‘Has he gone nuts?’ Heechul asked when he saw little Kyuhyun did nothing but stared and smiling at the sight of his sweet boyfriend sleeping.

 

‘What are you doing in front of Hyukjae’s bedroom?’ Come Hankyung from his behind, yawning loudly, a sign where he just woke up.

 

Heechul pursued his lips to little Hyukjae’s bed, where little Kyuhyun was sitting beside. ‘He must has gone crazy to watch Hyukkie baby sleeping.’ Heechul commented while walking down to the kitchen. ‘Wouldn’t he feel sleepy when he watched someone sleep? It surely would happen to me, and Teukie, and Hyukkie baby too.’  He keeps on complaining even though Hankyung wasn’t there to listen to him.

‘Damn it.’ Hankyung hissed. ‘Kangin shouldn’t let this small devil know about this kind of act.’ He muttered, cursing Kangin for letting little Kyuhyun know the usually only happen to adult man life. ‘He is too young to watch this heaven. And gosh, why did he even have to watch it from Hyukjae?’ Hankyung groaned, knocking his head on the wall, feeling very annoyed.  

 



Enjoy everyone!~