How Our Wedding Day Look Like

Kid Kyuhyuk

 



 

"Umma... when can I marry Kyuhyunnie?" Little Hyukjae asked out of sudden, when they were having dinner. Hankyung choked on his meal and Heechul scrunched his nose with annoyance at his son.

 

"Why you wanted to marry him, Hyuk?" His appa asked, after able to regulate his breath back. "He's no good, son." 

 

Little Hyukjae pouted. "Appa... Kyuhyunnie is a good boy. No one is ever as good as him." He folded his arms to his chest.

 

"Hyuk baby, appa doesn't mean that way." Heechul coaxed. "What appa mean is, why do you want to marry that brat?"

 

"Umma... you're stating the same too." Little Hyukjae whined. "You just change Kyuhyun's name to brat. And he's not a brat. He's cute."

 

"You can't marry someone just because he's cute." Hankyung said.

 

"But you married umma because he's beautiful. Why can't I marry Kyuhyunnie because he's cute?" Little Hyukjae whined.

 

'Well... that's different case." Hankyung stuttered while Heechul winked at him. "Anyhow, you can't marry Kyuhyun. Its a big no!"

 

"I won't get married to anyone beside Kyuhyunnie." Little Hyukjae throw tanthrum and ran to his bedroom.

 

"Just let him marry, Kyuhyun. What's the problem?" Sungmin, little Hyukjae big brother said after watching the whole scene silently. "Everyone on this town know that they will end up together later." He shrugged.

 

"Sungmin." Hankyung said firmly. "You're not a father yet. You don't understand. And Hyukkie just seven. And that Kyuhyun just five. They still have bright future."

 

Sungmin shrugged again. "Then, just told them they can get married once they grow up. Its simple."

 

Hankyung rolled his eyes at his first son. "The problem is I don't want to promise something unsure."

 

"I'm so sure that Hyukkie will end up with Kyuhyun after all." He said and stand up. "I'm done. Thanks for delicious meal, umma." He said and brought his plate to the sink.

 

"Kyuhyunnie...." Little Hyukjae called his boyfriend with sobbing.

 

"Hyukkie... why are you crying?" The other line asked. Its kinda shocking for him to received call from little Hyukjae as he always the one who did call him first.

 

"Appa told me that he will not allowed me to marry you." He whined. And the other line went silent. "Kyuhyunnie... I want to marry you..."

 

"But... but..." Little Hyukjae swore he could hearing little Kyuhyun sobbing from the other line. "Why people always against us to get married?" He question back.

 

"Kyuhyunnie... don't cry." little Hyukjae coaxing. "We will get marry. Though the whole world against us."

 

"But... but... your appa..." Little Kyuhyun stutered.

 

"Appa is appa... The one that will spend the rest of his life with you is me. Appa will like you and accept you once we were married." Little Hyukjae said chirpily, trying to ease his and little Kyuhyun's heart. "And we can have Siwonnie to be our pastor. Donghae will be my best men. And Changmin can be yours."

 

"Then our guests will be Yesung, Wookie hyung, Bunny hyung.. and .... and..." Little Kyuhyun lost words. "We dont have much friends." He said panickly.

 

"We can invite the whole town." Little Hyukjae suggested. "They like you. They like me. They like us. So they will come." Little Hyukjae said assuring. "And appa and umma will have no choice to come because people will think bad of them if they didn't." 

 

"Then, can we have Pikachu everywhere?" Little Kyuhyun asked, hopingly.

 

"We can." Little Hyukjae smiled. "Our drink would be hot chocolate and strawberry milkshake."

 

"And we need to have ice cream!" Little Kyuhyun beamed from other line.

 

Little Hyukjae scoffed. "Oookay.. we will have ice cream and you have to promised me you won't ignored me when you have them."

 

Little Kyuhyun whined from the other line. "Hyukkie... I never ignore you."

 

"Yeah, right." Little Hyukjae said. "What will you wear at that day?"

 

"My blue tuxedo." Little Kyuhyun said. "I saw appa always wear tuxedo on some important occasion. And he look handsome. I want to be handsome too." Little Kyuhyun beamed.

 

Little Hyukjae squealed at little Kyuhyun's description. How can he was so cute?

 

"What will you wearing, Hyukkie?" Little Kyuhyun asked. 

 

"Since you're wearing tuxedo, I'll wearing the same too. But I'll have the black one." Little Hyukjae said.

 

"And what is our colour scheme will be?" Little Kyuhyun asked.

 

"Can we have blue and white?" Little Hyukjae suggested.

 

"Of course. Anything you will like Hyukkie." Little Kyuhyun said. "And since its blue and white, what if we do it near beach? So we can habe beach wedding party?" Little Kyuhyun beamed and they keep telling how and what they wanted for their wedding day till both fall asleep on their phone.

 

Heechul come inside little Hyukjae's room. He had heard his son calling his boyfriend and arranging how they wanted they wedding look alike. Heechul disconnected the phone call and make sure the blanket wrapped around little Hyukjae.

 

"Its still a long way to go, baby. Long way to go."

 



 

Because recently I keep reading marriage story~~

 

Enjoy everyone.