Gravity

Kid Kyuhyuk

 



 

"What are you doing?" Leeteuk asked to his son when he saw little Kyuhyun keep jumping. "Is there anything you wanted to have?"

 

Little Kyuhyun shook his head and keep jumping. Leeteuk just shook his head. 

 

"Mummy, why don't I float when I jump?" Little Kyuhyun pouted and whine.

 

Oh, so this is why. "Because there's a gravity work like a big magnet and pull you down." Leeteuk explained.

 

"Why?"

 

"Because you will went to outer space if there's no gravity."

 

"Why?"

 

"Because mummy and Hyukkie will miss you if you went to space." 

 

"Really?"

 

"Really." Leeteuk smiled and scooped his son into hug. "And there's no other can replace my baby. That's why I need gravity to always keep you here with me." He brushed his nose with his son's. What a lovely.

 

'Cho Kyuhyun, why are you in this class?" A teacher asked him, spotting the younger shouldn't be in the class. In fact shouldn't be in little Hyukjae's class, sitting next to him. Little Hyukjae just shook his head when the teacher was glaring at him. He himself didn't know why little Kyuhyun was in the class. He did not called for the younger.

 

"Because there's gravity here." Little Kyuhyun explained, kitty eyes the teacher.

 

"Gravity is everywhere on earth." The teacher said, folding his arms up to his chest, ready to have battle talk with their school cute little troublemaker. Cho Kyuhyun always gives the teachers and staffs headache, but at the same times everyone goes 'aww-ing' because of his cuteness. Neitherless, today is not exceptance. The teacher just already heard the girl aww-ing at his kitty eyes.

 

Little Kyuhyun shook his head. "No, gravity is only here." He said and pointed to little Hyukjae. Little Hyukjae scoffed, trying to escape from the mess will little Kyuhyun creates.

 

"Cho Kyuhyun.." The teacher let out heavy sight. "Gravity is everywhere on earth. That is why you're not floating. The others not floating too. Because there's gravity. It unnecessary the gravity was beside Lee Hyukjae only. Its everywhere." The teacher explained.

 

"No, mummy said, gravity pull me down to earth so I won't went to space." Little Kyuhyun explained, hardly.

 

"Yes, correct." The teacher answered.

 

"So, the gravity is here." Little Kyuhyun said and pointed to little Hyukjae.

 

"I don't get you." The teacher shook his head.

 

Little Kyuhyun sighed. "Gravity is here, next to Hyukkie, and pulled me here. Because gravity won't let me run away from Hyukkie. I was here because gravity locked me next to Hyukkie." Little Kyuhyun said sheepishly and hugged the older. "And I love gravity because it love me to be with Hyukkie."

 

An 'aww' sound could be heard echoing inside the classroom. The teacher just shook his head and smiled. "You will be a heartbreaker once you be an adult. I just hope your love towards Lee Hyukjae won't faded with time." The teacher said and walked to the front, attempt to continue his class. Having little Kyuhyun around the class won't hurt anyone.

 

"Time?" Little Kyuhyun suddenly said. "I need to make time like me, so that they will love me when I love Hyukkie." Little Kyuhyun said and makes everyone goes crazy with his cuteness. The teacher just shook his head. Maybe having little Kyuhyun around won't hurt, but his cuteness definitely will kill everyone in the class.

 

"Oh Lord, save me." Little Hyukjae whispered.

 



 

Inspired by Anmum Malaysia radio ads. The ads was so cute and I keep imagine the boy was Kyuhyun. If you're Malaysian, and you're listening to English radio (esp. Mix FM) u will know this ads. But if you're not, just enjoy this story. 

 

Have a lovely November everyone.