Kangin Special

Kid Kyuhyuk

 



 

Kangin always wondered. Is Kyuhyun really was his son? Its not like he tried to denied the fact, but , of course, people always give him a look when he pointed put that little Kyuhyun was he and Leeteuk's son. Most of his friend couldn't believe it. Kangin always wondered why. But then people will say 'he look different from both of you' or maybe 'I thought the pale boy was your son'. And there even said that 'your son look more like Heechul shi.' That's quite 'ouch' for him. 

 

But then if he thought back, little Kyuhyun did resembles Heechul. Especially now. When everyone were gathering at the party their neighbours have and little Kyuhyun decided to play prank at his friends. And shockingly (maybe not) Heechul did the same too, unless it was at the adult. Those two were really mischiveous.

 

Kangin look around, ignoring the crying boys because of his son prank, trying to search for his wife. Leeteuk really need to control litle Kyuhyun everytimes they were at party or sort. But seem like Leeteuk had abandon this little evil and this little evil started showing his tail. He smiled at the view he got once he spotted his wife. Leeteuk was feeding little Hyukjae, because Heechul had left him by his own, and being the always shy little Hyukjae was, he stick himself to Leeteuk. 

 

A knocked sound brought Kangin's attention. His friend, Heechul's husband sat next to him with his wine. "What's up?" He asked.

 

Kangin just shook his head. "Nothing. Just wondering." Hankyung rised his eyebrow, signaling Kangin to continue. "Well, you know. Are we switched sons at birth?" 

 

Hankyung laughed, a really loud that it gained everyone attention. Hankyung bowed a little, apologizing because he had interrupt them. People just shrugged it off and went back to their business, socializing. Hankyung turned to Kangin and asked. "What makes you think that way?"

 

Kangin rubbed both his hand, trying to fight the coldnesss. "I don't know. I mean, look at that. Heechul and Kyuhyun really resembles each other. And can't you see how caring Leeteuk towards your son? It look like Hyukjae was his son rather than Kyuhyun."

 

"Your wife is nice. Leeteuk is an angel. He take care of everyone." Hankyung said. 

 

"Well, look at Hyukjae too. He is nice. Very very nice that everyone love him." Kangin said. "Just like Leeteuk." He sighed.

 

Hankyung laughed again. This time lower than before. "I know. But for your information, Hyukjae was born two years earlier than Kyuhyun." Hankyung said. "And I'm pretty sure that this little angel is our son, and that cute little devil is your son." He laughed pointing at little Kyuhyun who had push Shindong, the chubby boy inside the pool. Little Kyuhyun was laughing with the other when the chubby Shindong said 'Fine, my punishment."

 

"God, Kyuhyun!" Kangin shouted his son name.

 

"It's okay, uncle. We played bet and I lose. So this is my punishment." Little Shindong said and swam inside the pool happily. Kangin bowed apologeticly at Shindong's parents, but Shindong's father just shrugged it off.

 

"Kyuhyun will be hurt if he know you thought that he wasn't your son." Hankyung continued after their conversation being interrupt by the event before.

 

"He won't." Kangin assured. "He told me that everyone said he was Heechul's son." 

 

"Oh, he is?" Hankyung questioned. This is the first time he have heard of this.

 

"But Leeteuk say that he's our son and no one can denied the fact." Kangin smiled, waved his hand to Leeteuk and Hyukjae. 

 

"And here you're thinking that he was my son." Hankyung smiled when he saw Heechul coming approach.

 

"My bad." Kangin said, stopped and standing when suddenly they all heard little Hyukjae's screaming.

 

"Hyukkie?" Little Kyuhyun shouted in panic, worried if something bad happen to his lover. Everyone gather at the pool, watching one drunken man floating inside it.

 

"Leeteuk?" Kangin called, worriedly. Leeteuk just gave him smiled and went to his side. Little Hyukjae had run and jumped to his father, hiding his face on his father's chest. Little Kyuhyun had being tugged at Hankyung shirt to let him know whether little Hyukjae was fine or not. 

 

"What's up?" Heechul asked Leeteuk and his son back. "Is he die?"

 

Leeteuk shook his head. "Just fainted. But I guess he will feel badly hurt tomorrow."

 

"What did you do?" Kangin asked.

 

"I kick him on his and pushed him inside the pool." Leeteuk said, still smiling. Kangin and Hankyung mouths hung open upon heard it.

 

"Cool!" Heechul said. "He had been annoyed me since before."

 

"I know." Leeteuk said. "Sorry though. I think Hyukjae is shock." Leeteuk smiled apologetic.

 

"Don't mind. He will be fine after I feed him strawberry. Yah brat, stop tugging at my hubby shirt." Heechul said to little Kyuhyun.

 

"But I need to know if Hyukkie is fine." Little Kyuhyun  pouted.

 

"I'm fine, Kyuhyunnie." Little Hyukjae said and climbed down from his father. "Can me and Kyuhyun get home, umma? I don't like being here." Little Hyukjae asked and Heechul nodded.

 

"Take care of Hyukjae, Kyuhyun." Hankyung said.

 

"Hyukjae please. Don't let Kyuhyun burn our house, okay?" Leeteuk said and Little Hyukjae nodded. Little Kyuhyun took his hand and they both went to little Kyuhyun's house. "There's strawberry inside the fridge." 

 

The two boys just chorused 'okay' as response.

 

"Did the guy gropped your ?" Heechul asked.

 

"No. I just got annoyed. So yeah, I kick his ." Leeteuk shrugged and they both went to the wine table.

 

"Okay. Kyuhyun definitely our son." Kangin said.

 

"Confirmed!" Hankyung added.

 

"Definitely my son."

 



 

Haha. I just wanted to write this. No hidden motive. Enjoy everyone.