Sick mean death?

Kid Kyuhyuk

 



 

"Mummy... what are you watching?" Little Kyuhyun asked, climbing on the couch to his mother's stomach and rest there. 

 

"Hm... drama." Leeteuk said and scooped his son on his embrace. It has been a long time since he spend moment like this with his little son. "Why are you not sleeping yet?" He asked lovingly.

 

"Cannot." Little Kyuhyun whined cutely. "I want to sleep with you, mummy." He said and closed his eyes, listening to his mother heartbeat. "Mummy always the best." The smaller one mumbled.

 

Leeteuk chuckled once he heard that. "Isn't your Hyukjae always the best?" Leeteuk asked, teasingly.

 

"Hyukkie is the best, but no one can be the best mother like you." Little Kyuhyun said, looking at Leetuk and smiled widely. "Mummy always the best." He said, repeating the same words again. Leeteuk just smiled and caressed his son, humming him a song for him to sleep.

 

"I am sick, Albert. I'm going to die." Little Kyuhyun turned to the tv. "You have to look for another person, please. I only can live for two months more." Little Kyuhyun could heard sobbing coming from his mother.

 

"Mummy.."  Little Kyuhyun called. "Why are you crying?" He said and wiped away his mother tears.

 

"Oh nothing, Kyubear. I just got carried by the drama." Leeteuk said, smiling.

 

"Is sick mean you're going to die?" Little Kyuhyun asked, lying his head on his mother laps. Leeteuk just hummed and nodded to little Kyuhyun's question, caressing his son's hair. "Then you must not get sick, mummy." Little Kyuhyun frowned. "I don't want you to leave me."

 

Leeteuk just smiled. "I won't, Kyubear. I won't."

 

"Hyukkie is sick????" Little Kyuhyun shouted on the phone. He was watching Masked Rider on the t.v when their house phone ringing and being a good son he is, he was generously pick up the phone. The caller happened to be Heechul and the news Heechul just broke to him was the last thing he wanted to heard.  

 

Sick? Sick? Sick? The words keep repeating on his mind, enchanting like a mantra.

 

"Kyubear? what happened?" Leeteuk asked, coming out from the kitchen with vacuum at his hand. "You've been standing there for ten minutes." Leeteuk said and plugged the vacuum on.

 

"Hyukkie is sick, mummy." Little Kyuhyun said and cried. "He's going to die."

 

"What?" Leeteuk could barely heard him because the noise the vacuum produced.

 

Little Kyuhyun said no more and ran to little Hyukjae's house. "Hyukkie!!!!!" He shouted as soon as he get inside the house.

 

"Shhh..." Hankyung, little Hyukjae's father signaled him once little Kyuhyun entered the house. "Hyukkie is sleeping. Slow down a little, Kyuhyun."

 

"No, no, no. Hyukkie, you cannot die." Little Kyuhyun chanted and marched to the other room. Hankyung just shook his head, not wanting to say anything.

 

"Heechul!" He called as soon as he entered the room.

 

"Shh..." Heechul hushed him. "Hyukjae just get to sleep."

 

"Heechul." Little Kyuhyun said and clasped both Heechul's hand. "How bad is it?" Little Kyuhyun asked, earning a confusion from Heechul. "How bad is it? Till when Hyukkie can live? Two months? Three?" He asked and cried. "Hyukkie can't leave me. He cannot die yet." he said between sobs. "I promised to marry him when we older."

 

Heechul at first was confused, but being a sharp mind like always, he understand that small devil way of thinking. He must have thought that Hyukkie was dead sick. He thought and smirked. 

 

"I'm sorry, Kyuhyun. Maybe you can't married him." Heechul said and faked tears. "Hyukkie is not going to hold long any longer." Crying outside, laughing inside. Heechul is definitely a true evil.

 

"No, no, no. Hyukkie, don't leave me." He sobbed and hugged the sick one body. "Hyukkie, you must not die." He said and shakes little Hyukjae's body.

 

Heechul, on the other hand, was struggling to surpressed his laugh. He took a deep breath, using his saliva to make it like he was crying. "Kyuhyun, don't do that. Hyukkie need to rest." He said and lifted the smaller from disturbing little Hyukjae sleep.

 

"No, Heechul." Little Kyuhyun wailed. "Don't separate me from Hyukkie." He trashed in Heechul's embrace. "Hyukkie need me."

 

A low groan could be heard coming from little Hyukjae. "Umma...." Little Hyukjae called. Heechul put little Kyuhyun down and went to his son.

 

"Hyukkie baby, do you need anything?" Heechul said to his son.

 

"My throat dry." little Hyukjae said, still not realized that little Kyuhyun was inside his room. "I want to drink."

 

"Okay. Umma will bring you some orange juice okay?" Heechul said and kissed little Hyukjae's forehead. "Thank God your fever had went down." Heechul said lowly. Little Hyukjae nodded and Heechul left the room.

 

Little Hyukjae turned to his left when he heard sobbing coming from that direction. He was shocked to find little Kyuhyun on his left, and was crying badly. "Kyuhyunniee...." He called.

 

"Why you didn't tell me, Hyukkie?" Little Kyuhyun wailed. "Why?"

 

Little Hyukjae was confused. "Tell you what?"

 

"That you're sick. And you will die soon." Little Kyuhyun sobbed and hugged little Hyukjae.

 

"Die?" Little Hyukjae asked. "I'm not going to die." He said and little Kyuhyun released the hug.

 

"But... but...you're sick?" little Kyuhyun said.

 

"Yeah, I was sick. Fever." Little Hyukjae said. "But no one die because of fever." Little Hyukjae said confused.

 

"But mummy said sick mean you're going to die." Little Kyuhyun protested. "We watched drama yesterday and Juliet died because she was sick."

 

"But I just recovered from fever. The doctor had injected me with medicine. So, I'm okay now." Little Hyukjae said and show his hand that got injected before. "I'm not going to die. Of course the needle was hurt, but I'm all fine right now."

 

"But... but..." Little Kyuhyun stuttered and Heechul came inside, placing the drink on little Hyukjae's stand. Heechul just chuckled when he saw little Kyuhyun was eyeing him dangerously. Heechul burst laugh out loud when he out from his son's room. 

 

"Hahahaha... You're so funny, Kyuhyun. Very very hilarious." Little Kyuhyun could heard Heechul laughed from outside.

 

"Heechul lied?" Little Kyuhyun asked, already figure out what little Hyukjae mother had done to him. "He lied to me?" He asked still couldn't believe.

 

"I guess so." Little Hyukjae said and drank the orange juice. "You want some?" He offered.

 

Little Kyuhyun shook his head, turning to the corner of little Hyukjae's room and sulked. He couldn't believe that he had being lied by Heechul. The genius him had been lied in his face by Heechul. And he worried for nothing.

 

"Kyuhyunnie..." Little Hyukjae called, coaxing the sulking one. "At least I'm fine, right?" Little Hyukjae stated the matter of fact to him. "And we still can get married." Little Hyukjae said and little Kyuhyun nodded happily.

 

"I'm not going to believe on you anymore, mummy." Little Kyuhyun said, pouting and folded his arms on his chest. "You and Heechul had lied to me." He said to Leeteuk.

 

"Well, it wasn't my fault that you think when someone is sick they are going to die soon." Leeteuk said while folded the clothes.

 

"But yesterday you told me that sick mean died." Little Kyuhyun protested.

 

Leeteuk just shrugged. "I'm talking about the drama, for your information."

 

Little Kyuhyun scoffed and stomped his feet in cute angry. "You're the worst mummy ever." He said and went to his room, gaming.

 

"And it just yesterday you said I'm the best mummy ever. Period." Leeteuk said and concentrate on the drama on the tv while folding the clothes.

 



 

Just recovered from fever like hour before and it was very unpleasant feeling. And my head still dizzy... sigh..

 

Hope you enjoy everyone.