Date, Date, We are Going for A DATE!!~~

Kid Kyuhyuk

 



 

"Okay, sure." Little Hyukjae answered, make the smaller that was looking at him with big hope eyes smiled widely.

 

"Yesh!!" The little one shouted. "Its a promise then, Hyukkie. You cannot broke it." He said and ran to his house.

 

Little Hyukjae just shook his head, giggling.

 

"Why he is so excited? I thought both of you went out for date everyday?" Little Donghae asked, which ice cream on his hand.

 

Little Hyukjae shrugged. "I don't know. He said this one is special."

 

"Aren't he always said every day was a special date?" Little Siwon asked after wiping the melt ice cream from little Donghae's hand.

 

Little Hyukjae just shrugged. "Kyuhyunnie is special you know..."

 

"Dadddddddyyyyy....." Little Kyuhyun squealed his father's name in happiness, interuppting the said man nap. "Daddy.. give me money. Give me money." He asked and jumped on his feet on the floor, happily. 

 

"For what?" Kangin growled.

 

"I want to go for a date with Hyukkie. I'm going to bring him to the restaurant. We will eat meat, for real!" He said, too excited.

 

"Get your own money." Kanging growled again and immersed his face on the pillow.

 

"I can't!" Little Kyuhyun protested. "I'm just five years old!"

 

"If you know that you're just five years old, then do what five years old kid do. Go and watch Masked Rider, not going out for a date!" Kangin said, pillow still on his face.

 

"Daddyyy...." little Kyuhyun whined. "Just give me money already."

 

"Earn by your own." Kangin growled, again.

 

"Daddy..." little Kyuhyun whined, shaking his daddy in the process.

 

"Urgh... go and wash my car. Only then I will give you money." Kangin said, finally deattaching himself from the pillow.

 

"But... but.. I don't know how." Little Kyuhyun pouted.

 

Kangin smiled and pinch his son's cheek. Can't help it. His son was too cute. "Go and ask your mummy where did he hide the pile and my car's snow wash soap." Kangin stood up and walked to his room to changes his clothes. "I'll show you how."

 

Little Kyuhyun pouted but netherless look for his mother to asked him where does he put all the things. Little Kyuhyun come outside, carrying the heavy pile with soap and sponges inside it, with his so unhappy face.

 

Kangin just smiled at the reluctant face his son made. "Its not easy, you know. When I wanted to date your mother, your grandfather no even lend me a penny for me to bring your mother to date." Kangin said, putting a good amount of the soap inside the pile filled with water. 

 

"Grandpa will give me money instantly if I asked." little Kyuhyun mumbled.

 

Kangin just laughed. "Come on here and take this." Kangin said and little Kyuhyun moved to his father, taking the sponge his father had given out for him. "You just need to brush it on the car. Don't used too much strength, I don't want scratch on my car." Kangin said and went inside.

 

"I don't want scratch on my car." Little Kyuhyun whined, imitating his father's instruction to him. He, netherless, did what he was told. He wanted the money of course.

 

"Aish... this is so tiring." Little Kyuhyun whined, throwing the sponge on the floor. He stomped his feet in cute anger.

 

"Kyuhyunnie..." A smooth voice called much to Kyuhyun liked. "What are you doing?" 

 

"Hyukkie!!" Little Kyuhyun beamed happily once he spotted the one that makes him had to wash his daddy car. It's all for you Hyukjae.

 

"I saw you from my room. Are you washing your daddy's car?" Little Hyukjae asked.

 

Little Kyuhyun nodded eagerly. "Daddy said he will only give me money if I wash his car."

 

Little Hyukjae titled his head. "Why did you need money?"

 

"I want to bring you to the new restaurant. We will eat meat." He beamed.

 

Little Hyukjae had guilty written on his face. "Well, since you wanted the money for me, what if I help you with it?" Little Hyukjae offered.

 

Little Kyuhyun scoffed. "Hyukkie... you cannot do work. You must rest. Its okay. I'll do this for us."

 

"But Kyuhyunnie.. It wasn't tiring. I promise I will stop if I feel tired, okay?" Little Hyukjae said and already have the sponge with him.

 

They both washed the car happily. Playing with the soap and sponge, and sometimes little Kyuhyun would throw a bucket of water to little Hyukjae secretly, while the older do the same.

 

"Hmm... looks clean." Kangin said, hand caressing his chin. He then reached out for his wallet and gave an excess amount of money to little Kyuhyun. Little Hyukjae had went to his house for showered and get ready for their date.

 

Once they reached the new restaurant, little Kyuhyun ordered many kinds of meal for them to enjoy. The owner gave those kids a look first, but once little Kyuhyun showed that he has money, the owner shrugged it off.

 

"This is so delicious, Kyuhyunnie..." Little Hyukjae said, with sauce on his cheek. Little Kyuhyun reached his cheek and wiped the sauce away with his thumb.

 

"Yeah, it is." Little Kyuhyun beamed. "And its more delicious because we earn the money by ourselves."

 

Little Hyukjae nodded and feeded little Kyuhyun. The other customers just aww-ed at the very cute couple.

 



I'm being lazy. Enjoy everyone. ~~ =D