Hiking

Kid Kyuhyuk

 



 

"You can't follow us." Little Donghae said, blocking little Kyuhyun from following them. "You're too small. We don't want to take care of you." 

 

"But Hae... I can handle myself." Little Kyuhyun said, trying his best to convinced the other.

 

"Kyuhyun, you can't. That place could be dangerous to you. You're younger than us. You not use to this." Now Little Siwon tried his best way to asked little Kyuhyun stopped following them.

 

"Hyukkie... you won't leave me, right?" Little Kyuhyun asked his sweet boyfriend, knowing that he could never been able to convinced Little Donghae and Little Siwon. 

 

"Urm...." Little Hyukjae fidgetting on his stand, weighing to either let Little Kyuhyun joined them or not.

 

"Yes, he will." Little Donghae answered on little Hyukjae behalf. "Hyuk, how many times I have told you you cannot wavering between letting him follow us today? You must stick to no." Little Donghae said, scolding little Hyukjae.

 

"Hae, don't scold Hyukkie." Little Kyuhyun frowned, annoyed because his sweet boyfriend was being scolded by little Donghae. Little Donghae pursued his lips to the younger, saying 'sorry' to little Hyukjae.

 

"At any cost, you can't join us." Little Donghae conclude. "If you want to blame someone, blame yourself because you're not born with the same years like us." He added. "And just go play with Changminnie and Yesungie."

 

"But Yesung is also older than you. Why you didn't let him join too?" Little Kyuhyun asked.

 

Little Donghae scoffed at the younger. "Yesung hyung is not suitable for this activity."

 

"Its just hiking. How can you decide wether someone is suitable or not?" Little Kyuhyun asked, not satisfied. 

 

"Because we already went through the training at school, and you still didn't." Little Donghae said. "If thing keep like this, we could never been able to go hiking. Hyuk, can you tell your boyfriend to go back home?" Little Donghae begged, feeling that if thing keep like this, they will wasted their times.

 

"Erm... Kyuhyunnie.. can you not follow us today?" Little Hyukjae asked, hesitated because he could see the sad face his cute boyfriend make. "This year, your PE Teacher will train you. So after you already went through the train, we will go hiking together, okay?" He tried his best to persuaded his cute boyfriend.

 

Little Kyuhyun didn't say anything. With sad face, he turned his way and walked back to house. Little Donghae dragged little Hyukjae who just sending his cute boyfriend with sad look. Little Hyukjae felt guilty when he remembered the sad look little Kyuhyun gave him when he asked little Kyuhyun to go back. Or that was what little Hyukjae thought.

 

Because little Kyuhyun did not go back home. Being a famous little troublemaker in town, why would he listen?

 

Little Kyuhyun silently following little Donghae's troop, keeping distance to not be spotted. During the hiking, little Siwon who at the back, because little Donghae was leading and little Hyukjae was in the middle, and it was just right to be at the back so he could keep an eye to his clumsy friends, he felt something was following them. He turned his back sharply and saw a shadow disappeared quickly. Little Siwon don't want to create panic, so he just keep it to himself. He keep talking with the other so that he didn't have to thought about the shadow. But the feeling being watched getting stronger to him, as they climbed higher.

 

"It couldn't be......" He whispered, trying to shake out his thought. Little Siwon purposedly slow down his pace, because if his thought was correct, he had to capture the shadow. Little Siwon pace getting slower and he could heard the footstep from the shadow, trying to keep short distance with him. When he confirmed the footstep almost running to him, little Siwon turned his back sharply.

 

And its the time Little Kyuhyun was caught red handed. And the naughty boy was so shocked that he fell on his . 

 

"Kyuhyun." Little Siwon shouted, making little Donghae and little Hyukjae turned his back too.

 

"Kyuhyunnie.." Little Hyukjae quickly ran to the other who fell down on his , picking him up and searched if he had injured himself. Little Hyukjae sighed in relief when he confirmed his cute boyfriend did not injured himself.

 

"What are you doing here?" Being the leader, little Donghae quickly asked the younger one. "Aren't you supposed be at home?"

 

"I follow you." Little Kyuhyun said, hiding behind little Hyukjae, asking for protection because he could really tell that little Donghae was angry with him now. "I want to join too." He said, trying his best to looked cute and make little Donghae forgive him for ignoring their order.

 

"Didn't I told you cannot follow us? It dangerous. What are you thinking?" Little Donghae asked, nearing the one hiding behind his best friend. "What if Siwonnie didn't caught you following us? What if the suddenly wild animal attack you?" He asked scolded and little Kyuhyun buried himself more to little Hyukjae. "What if you fall down and we didn't hear you? Who will save you?"

 

Little Donghae had never been that angry before. But knowing little Kyuhyun secretly followed them really makes him pissed. He was afraid if something bad happened to the younger while they didn't know about his present there.

 

"Donghae ah... Kyuhyun is okay. That's all matter." Little Siwon said, calming down his angry boyfriend. Little Donghae just folded his arms to his chest, still feeling angry.

 

"Kyuhyunnie... apologize to Donghae now." Little Hyukjae coaxed the scared one. "Apologize and Donghae won't stay mad at you anymore, okay?" Little Hyukjae said, pulling out the younger who clinging to him because he was afraid of angry Donghae.

 

"Hae hyung. I'm sorry." Little Kyuhyun said sadly. "But I just want to follow all of you. That's all."

 

"Hae... he already here. Let just let him join and continue, okay? I promise I will keep eyes on him." Little Hyukjae said, making Little Kyuhyun beamed in happiness.

 

"I promise I'll be good, Hae hyung." Little Kyuhyun promised.

 

Little Donghae ruffled the younger one hair. "Make sure to stick yourself with Hyukjae." He said and lead the troop again. This time, with Little Kyuhyun under their intense care, because he is younger.

 

Little Kyuhyun didn't let go of little Hyukjae's hand, because he was afraid when he heard unnamed sound coming from the nature. Little Hyukjae just holding him back, assuring the younger nothing bad would happen.

 

"Its pretty, Hyuk..." Little Kyuhyun said in amused, once their reach their destination. "Its really really pretty." He said once again, compliment the nature.

 

Little Hyukjae, little Siwon and little Donghae just smiled at the excited younger one.

 

"I guess he won't be able to have the same reaction when he when through the training later in his PE class." Little Donghae commented, earning nod from little Hyukjae and little Siwon.

 



 

Enjoy everyone.

 

p/s: haehyukyuhyuk, are u ok out there? read ur status update before. Hope this will lift ur mood. Take care~