Little Kyuhyun is now Fat?!!!

Kid Kyuhyuk

 



 

'Mummy!!!' Little Kyuhyun said, jumping to Leeteuk's back, climbing it.

 

'Omo, Kyubear. You're heavy now!' Leeteuk said, putting his son down before he broke his back bone.

 

Little Kyuhyun pouted at his Mummy comments. 'I'm not heavy.' He said, throwing cute tanthrum.

 

'Yes, you are now. How much weight you gained? Look like you're bit heavy from last time I piggyback you.' Leeteuk said, ignoring little Kyuhyun pouts.

 

'I'm not heavy. You're the one who grow older, Mummy.' Little Kyuhyun said. 'See. You have wrinkles at your eyes.' He pointed, making Leeteuk quickly run to the mirror, wanting to check if his son was saying the truth.

 

'Annyeong, Auntie.' Little Kyuhyun said cutely. 'Is Changmin inside?'

 

'Oh Kyuhyun. Changmin is getting ready. Can you wait for him another 10 minutes?' Little Changmin's mother said, allowing her son's best friend went inside the house.

 

'Oh Kyuhyun.' A voice greeted Little Kyuhyun from the kitchen.

 

'Jaejoongie hyung.' Little Kyuhyun said, running to one of his favourite hyung. 'What are you doing inside? Did you cook?' He asked, smelling the air.

 

Little Jaejoong ruffled his hair. 'You're so cute. And you're like a dog.' He said and little Kyuhyun pouted.

 

'I'm not a dog.' He said. 'I hate dog.'

 

'Alright. Alright. You're not dog. And yes, I just finished my cooking. You want to try?' Little Jaejoong asked, earning a numerous nods from the younger.

 

'Yah, Kyuhyun. Aren't we supposed to go out and play?' Little Changmin said, seeing his best friend was indulged with spaghetti his hyung cooked.

 

'Jaejoong hyung cooked this. Changmin... this is so delicious.' Little Kyuhyun said, waving to his best friend to come. 

 

'Really?' Little Changmin asked, taking plate to put the spaghetti for his own. Both kids already forgetting that they supposedly to go out and play.

 

'Aren't you look a little bit chubby, Kyuhyunnie?' Little Hyukjae, his sweet boyfriend asked after examining his cute boyfriend. 'I don't remember you're this chubby.' He said.

 

Little Kyuhyun gasped. 'Hyukkie... are you telling me I'm FAT?' Little Kyuhyun asked, almost teary because his sweet boyfriend just called him fat.

 

Little Hyukjae gasped in panic. 'No... No... Kyuhyunnie... I didn't say you're fat. You're just a little bit chubby. That's all. You're not fat.' Little Hyukjae said.

 

'I'm not fat?' Little Kyuhyun asked, tears briiming on his eyes.

 

Little Hyukjae quickly shook his head. 'No, you're not fat. You're just chubby?'

 

'You don't like me if I'm chubby?' Little Hyukjae shook his head.

 

'I like Kyuhyunnie chubby. You looks so cute... and huggable.' Little Hyukjae said and hugged the younger one, making the younger rubbed his cheek to his sweet boyfriend, feeling relived because his sweet boyfriend didn't hate him for being chubby.

 

Little Kyuhyun just about to climbed on his sweey boyfriend's back, just like usual when he was happy, but he suddenly stop. Little Hyukjae gave him confused look and little Kyuhyun shook his head, taking the elder's hand instead, walking to the school. 

 

'Cho Kyuhyun.' The school nurse called his name. Little Kyuhyun walked in front barefoot, giving his report card to the nurse. He then step on the weight counter, stood still to get his weight measured.

 

'Omo. Kyuhyun. What did you eat these days? You gained a lot weight now.' The nurse said chuckling, recording on little Kyuhyun's report card.

 

'Hyukjae hyung. Hyukjae hyung.' Little Changmin called, running to little Hyukjae's classroom. 'Seongsangnim... we need Hyukjae hyung NOW.' Little Changmin said to the teacher, pulling little Hyukjae with him without even waiting for permission from the teacher.

 

'Changmin.. what's wrong?' Little Hyukjae asked, while running with his cute boyfriend best friend.

 

'Kyuhyun... Kyuhyun is turning godzilla now.' Little Changmin said panic.

 

'WHAT?' 

 

'You all saying that I'm fat now?' Little Kyuhyun shouted, throwing things randomly. 'I'm not fat. Hyukkie said I'm not fat.' He shouted and crying at the same moment.

 

'Kyuhyun...' His favourite teacher called his name. 'Calm down sweetheart. No one called you fat.' Ms Song said. 'You're still the same Kyuhyun I know. Still cute and adorable. You just gained some weight. And its normal.

 

'Ms. Song...' Little Kyuhyun wailed. 'You also say I'm fat???? You're my favourite teacher, Ms. Song. And now you're calling me fat?' He said, crying more. 

 

'No, Kyuhyun... I didn't.... Look... your Hyukkie is here.' Ms. Song said as soon as he saw little Hyukjae running with little Changmin. Little Kyuhyun quickly ran to his sweet boyfriend, hugging him and cried.

 

'Hyukkie... they call me fat.' He said, crying on the elder embraces.

 

Little Hyukjae just soothed him, telling him to stop crying because no body called him fat. 'Kyuhyunnie... they didn't called you fat. They said you just gained weight. Gaining weight doesn't mean you're fat. You're gaining weight and at the same moment you're growing taller too.' Little Hyukjae said, reading little Kyuhyun's report card. 'See, the nurse write your height here.' Little Hyukjae said and showed the report card to the younger.

 

Little Kyuhyun lessen the hug to see the report card. He then turned his attention to Ms. Song. 'I'm not fat, Ms. Song?' He asked wearily. The teacher just shook his head. 'I'm still cute?'

 

Ms. Song smiled at his cuteness. 'Still cute.'

 

'And adorable?' He now asked to the nurse.

 

'And adorable.' The nurse said, smiling.

 

Little Kyuhyun sniffed and buried his face to little Hyukjae's chest back. 'I'm not fat, Hyukkie.' He said weakly.

 

'Yes, you're not.' Little Hyukjae assured.

 

'So, you're now in growing stage?' Little Siwon asked after little Kyuhyun bragged to him that he started growing and will grow stronger just like little Siwon. 'You should drink milk more if you want to be taller like me.' 

 

'What growing?' Little Donghae said. 'All I can see is you're now Fat.' He said and laughed.

 

'Hae!' Little Hyukjae and little Siwon scolded, because as soon as little Donghae called little Kyuhyun fat, the younger cried and wailed loudly.

 



 

I think I gained weight too!!  >,<

 

Enjoy everyone!