Jelly Hyukkie

Kid Kyuhyuk

 



 

"Who is that?" Little Hyukjae asked little Donghae, both standing in front of little Kyuhyun's house.

 

Little Donghae shrugged. "Maybe one of Uncle Kangin's friend." He said and them both went to little Kyuhyun's door, wanting to call him for play. 

 

Little Hyukjae and little Donghae could heard little Kyuhyun loud laughs from inside the house. Little Hyukjae and little Donghae looked at each other, wondering what makes little Kyuhyun laugh like that.

 

"Kyuhyunnie...." Little Hyukjae called softly.

 

Little Kyuhyun's head straight up upon listening to the voice. "Hyukkie!!!" Little Kyuhyun chirpped happily. He launched himself to little Hyukjae, hugging him like he used to do, but no pecking for today.

 

Little Hyukjae pouted at it.

 

"Yah Kyuhyun, who is she?" Little Donghae asked, watching as another eyes watching them.

 

"Ahra noona." Little Kyuhyun said cutely and went to the girl and back hugged him. "Ahra noona is my beautiful cousin."

 

"Oh boy, you just say that because I bought you this, am I right?" Ahra Noona said and lifted the X-Box to air. Little Kyuhyun grinned and took back the X-Box, hugging it to his chest.

 

"I love you, Noona." Little Kyuhyun said, missing the frown on little Hyukjae's face.

 

"Oh oh." Donghae said, sensing the jealousy had slowly taken over little Hyukjae.

 

"Kyuhyunnie... aren't we going out for play today?" Little Hyukjae asked, trying his best to hide the jealousy that had started taking its troll on him.

 

"Sorry, Hyukkie. But Ahra noona is here. I can't go and leave her all alone." Little Kyuhyun said innocently, ignoring the fact that he just ditching his sweet lover for his cousin.

 

Little Donghae shook his head, hoping little Kyuhyun got his signal.

 

But little Kyuhyun was so busy climbing on the back of his cousin like a bear, and had completely missing the burning eyes little Hyukjae had now.

 

"Fine." Little Hyukjae said, stomping his feet out from the house, pulling little Donghae with him too. 

 

"Hae... what is wrong with Hyuk?" Little Siwon asked.

 

"Kyuhyun ditching him again." Little Donghae said, shruging his shoulder.

 

"For game again?" Little Siwon stated and little Donghae shook his head.

 

"Kyuhyun favourite cousin is coming and Kyuhyun loved to be with her more than be with Hyukkie." Little Donghae said earning a glare from little Hyukjae. "What? I'm saying the truth. You being ditched by Kyuhyun because of his cousin." Oh little Donghae, your lousy mouth.

 

"Hae..." Little Siwon scolded his favourite one lightly.

 

"I'm telling you the truth, Wonnie." Little Donghae whined. "Kyuhyun is really close with his cousin. He climbed on her back." Little Donghae said. "We all know Kyuhyun only climbed the back of someone he liked. Since he did that, he must be really really like his cousin. And he even laugh loudly when we come to his house." 

 

"Donghae... stop talking." Little Siwon warned, but little Donghae just won't stop.

 

"And you know Wonnie, she very pretty. And she bought Kyuhyun X-Box. Everyone know Kyuhyun had wanted X-Box for such a long time." Little Donghae leep on talking. "And she...."

 

"I'm going back home." Little Hyukjae said, stomping his feet in anger.

 

"Hae... look what you had done." Little Siwon said, earning a confused look from little Donghae.

 

"But I didn't do anything." Little Donghae said, pouting. Little Siwon sighed. Little Donghae sometimes can be so ignorant.

 

"What is wrong with my baby?" Heechul asked, sensing his baby was sulking in front of the tv. "Didn't go out with brat today?"

 

Little Hyukjae shook his head. "He's busy." He said simply.

 

"What did the brat busy with? He never busy with anything that didn't involving you." Heechul asked.

 

"His favourite cousin, who was so pretty came here and he didn't have time for me because he need to accompany his cousin and leave me all alone." Little Hyukjae spatted everything in one breath.

 

"Is my baby jealous?" Heechul guessed.

 

Little Hyukjae buried his face to his Umma's chest.

 

"I am very, Umma. Kyuhyunnie didn't even peck me like he used to today. All because his cousin is here." He whined.

 

Heechul just smiled and caressed his son's hair softly.

 

"Am I not allowed to be jealous, Umma? I know boy shouldn't be jealous, but I just can't help it." Little Hyukjae asked wearily.

 

"Its okay to get jealous, Hyukkie baby. Just don't let jealousy took control over you." Heechul adviced.

 

"Don't you get jealous when there's woman out there tried to flirt with Appa?" Little Hyukjae asked, releasing the hug wanted to see his Umma's face.

 

"I did. But I have a very hard to shake feeling that your Appa will ever cheated on me." Heechul said. "Sometimes the jealousy will take control of me, but then I'll just convinced myself that your Appa only have his eyes on me."

 

"But how can you be so sure about it, Umma?"

 

"We have been married for such a long times. And if something was wrong with your Appa, I always can tell. Its call wife's intuition, baby. We can smell something off with our husband." 

 

Little Hyukjae titled his head, not too sure of what his mother was talking about.

 

"You will know this once you're married later." Heechul said, smiling. "Whatever it is, getting jealous is allowed, but don't let it take over and somehow annoyed your partner. I don't know about that brat, but your Appa is definitely getting annoyed if I being too jealous. They always feel as we don't trust them enough." Heechul added, ruffling his baby's hair. 

 

"I understand, umma." Little Hyukjae said, weakly.

 

"And whatever it is, Kim Heechul's son is thousand times prettier than any other creature on this earth. Know that okay, baby?" Heechul said, successfully bringing smiles to Little Hyukjae's face.

 

"You're doom forever!" Little Donghae said, spotting little Kyuhyun who was on his way to them. "Hyukkie hate you now."

 

"Why would he hated me?" Little Kyuhyun asked confused.

 

"Hae..." Little Siwon said. "Stop doing that."

 

"But Hyukkie went back home because he was jealous." Little Donghae whined and pointed his finger to little Kyuhyun. "Kyuhyun treat his cousin more better than Hyukkie." He accused.

 

"I never treated someone nicer than Hyukkie." Little Kyuhyun said, defending himself.

 

"Uh uh. You did. Me and Hyukkie watched it." Little Donghae said, while little Siwon shook his head and sighed. "And you didn't peck Hyukkie today."

 

"My mouth is dirty because I ate curry before." Little Kyuhyun said. "I don't want Hyukkie to have unpleasant kiss." 

 

"I don't know. Tell that to Hyuk." Little Donghae said, shrugging.

 

Little Kyuhyun stomped his feet in cute anger, marching to little Hyukjae's house. But before he barged in to the house, he stopped and turned back, walking to a convenient store.

 

Little Kyuhyun went inside the store and bought something to pleased little Hyukjae.

 

"Hyukkie will never stay mad at me like this." He said, turning the plastic in his hand.

 

"I don't want to talk with you. Why don't you just go to your beautiful cousin noona?" Little Hyukjae yelled once little Kyuhyun stand outside his room.

 

"But Hyukkie..." little Kyuhyun whined.

 

"I don't want to hear anything." Little Hyukjae yelled, smiling when he himself was convinced with his little act. Little Hyukjae was being told by his Umma to act sulking a bit, so that little Kyuhyun will know that it was not good to dump him for another person.

 

"Hyukkie... I bought you strawberry ice cream. And... and you know I don't love anyone else rather than you. Please... Hyukkie." Little Kyuhyun said, trying hard to persuaded his lover.

 

Little Hyukjae quickly opened the door once he heard strawberry word.

 

"Where is it?" Little Hyukjae asked.

 

"Where what?" Little Kyuhyun asked playfully.

 

"My strawberry ice cream." Little Hyukjae whined.

 

"You're not getting it." Little Kyuhyun said, making little Hyukjae folding his hands to his chest. "Unless I get a kiss stating that you're no longer mad at me." Little Kyuhyun said cheekily.

 

Little Hyukjae groaned and pecked his cute boyfriend's lips. But little Kyuhyun frowned.

 

"Not this kind of peck. I want my usual." Little Kyuhyun said demanding.

 

Little Kyuhyun sighed and leaned over to gave little Kyuhyun peck full of love. Little Kyuhyun grinned once little Hyukjae finished, giving him the ice cream as he promised.

 

"Don't be jealous anymore, Hyukkie. You know I love you so much." Little Kyuhyun said, watching little Hyukjae galloping the ice cream by his own.

 

"I know. I'm just teasing you." Little Hyukjae said, grinning. "I love you, Kyuhyunnie..."

 

"I love you too, Hyukkie." Little Kyuhyun said and pecking the older lips.

 



 

If you realized, this is one suggested by emma13 from earlier (like ages ago) comments. Totally run away from what it had been plotted. But this mean I didn't owe anyone their update anymore. =)

 

Enjoy everyone.