Of Peck and Kisses

Kid Kyuhyuk

 

haehyukyuhyuk  on Sep 26, 2013 11:33:26 says about chapter 5: x

and the strawberry. omg this is funny!! hahahaha. you're lucky that your mama love you. kekekeke. kyu. you should ask your mom to buy strawberry flavored lipstick or lipbalm or anything so when hyuk peck you, he'l peck you a bit longer (plus and bite). i bet he'll give you a kiss every day. kekekekek

 

Gosh, dear... You just gave me an idea. Especially written this update for your wonderful comment.

 




Little Hyukjae watched intensely how his big brother, Sungmin and his loud shrieked boyfriend, Kim Ryeowook was smooching each other lips hungrily. He didn't even make an effort to not look, not that he loved to watch it, but he was wondering about something at the same moments.

 

"Why did your peck took too long, hyungs?" Little Hyukjae asked innocently, making his big brother and loud shrieked boyfriend pull apart from each other.

 

"Hyukkie.. what are you doing here?" His big brother asked, shocking to see his little brother inside the shop, watching him and his boyfriend having their moments before. His boyfriend, on the other hand, was blushing madly being watched by ten years old boy.

 

"Hyung, why did you peck on Wookie hyung longer than Kyunnie peck on me?" Hyukjae asked innocently.

 

Ryeowook blushed more and ran to the room at the back of the shop. Sungmin's eyes followed where his boyfriend had gone to. "Shut up and go asked Umma." Sungmin said and went to the room at the back of the shop, tried to finish what he had started probably, leaving the confused little Hyukjae alone. 

 

Little Hyukjae went back home confusedly, and was eager to asked his diva mother of his question before. Little Hyukjae went to Heechul once he spotted his mother that was busy ironing his father's shirt. 

 

"Umma...." He called cutely. "Why did Sungmin hyung peck on Wookie hyung lips so long?" 

 

Heechul's eyes bulged once he heard his baby son question. "W-what are you saying, baby?" 

 

"Sungmin hyung peck on Wookie hyung lips long. Kyuhyunnie never did that long to me." He pouted. "It always about two seconds." 

 

Heechul laughed at his innocent baby. "Owh baby, umma sure your hyung wasn't just pecking his boyfriend. It must involve and bite." Heechul answered, shrugging away the fact that Hyukjae was still ten and he shouldn't know about that. "Your hyung must love his boyfriend so much, that why he did it for long time." Heechul keep saying, unrealized that little Hyukjae had tears on his face already. Heechul stopped ironing the shirt and turned to his baby son when he heard little sobbing. 

 

Little Hyukjae was cupping his little mouth with his hand, trying very hard to not wailed loudly. 

 

"Omo, Hyukkie baby, why are you crying?" Heechul said and rushed to his baby son. 

 

"Umma.... is that mean...." Little Hyukjae said between his hiccups. "That Kyuhyunnie don't love me?"

 

"No... I don't. mean..." Upon hearing the 'no' word, little Hyukjae small sobbing turned to wailed. He cried loudly and marched to his bedroom, leaving stunned Heechul alone at his room. 

 

"Oh ! ! !" Heechul cursed himself. "What have I done?" He said and urgently called the neighbor across the road. 

 

"Hyukkie is crying???" Little Kyuhyun said once he reached little Hyukjae house after ten second get called from Heechul. "Why Hyukkie is crying?" He asked in panic, climbing the stairs to little Hyukjae's room. Heechul explained what had happened to Leeteuk, because Kyuhyun didn't have time to listen.

 

"Hyukkieeee!!!!!" Little Kyuhyun called once he opened little Hyukjae's door harshly, because he was panic. "Are you okay?"

 

Little Hyukjae shook his head. "You don't love me, Kyuhyunnie...."And he wailed louder.

 

"Hyukkie.... of course I love you. I promised that I will marry you, right?" Little Kyuhyun said and cupped little Hyukjae's face.

 

"B-but... you don't peck on me." Little Hyukjae said between sobs.

 

Little Kyuhyun quickly peck on little Hyukjae's lips, wishing that it will stop the crying one from keep crying.

 

But far from little Kyuhyun expectant, little Hyukjae wailed louder and threw his monkey flushie to him. "Ah, why Hyukkie?" Little Kyuhyun whined.

 

"Go away! I hate you." He said and threw himself into the the blanket, curling his body into a ball. Little Kyuhyun who was confused started to teary because all he could make was little Hyukjae hated him.

 

He was about to cried but Leeteuk was fast and cupped his mouth first. "Kyubaby, listen here." He said seriously. Little Kyuhyun nodded and tried to held himself from crying. "Hyukkie cried because he thought you don't love him." Little Kyuhyun frowned. "But mummy is your wonderful mother and I have solutions to your problem." He said and let out a pink cylinder thing.

 

Little Kyuhyun titled his head in confusion. "Its a lip balm." Leeteuk said. "A solution for your problem." He turned to Heechul and Heechul nodded.

 

"Definitely." Heechul assured. "Allow me, Leeteuk." He said and Leeteuk handed the thing to Heechul. With fast hand, Heechul open the cap and applying good amount on little Kyuhyun's lips. The lip balm shimmered on little Kyuhyun wet lips. 

 

Because the lip balm was so strange to his lips, he couldn't help to keep his lips, which earning a smack on his head by Heechul. 

 

"Stop doing that. It was my baby job to do." Heechul scoffed and once again applying the same thing to Little Kyuhyun's lips, this time, by putting great amount on it. "My baby gonna loved this." He said smirked once he done. 

 

"Now, go to Hyukjae and peck his lips. This thing will work wonderfully." Leeteuk said and pushed little Kyuhyun to little Hyukjae's room. 

 

Confused, little Kyuhyun pulled the blanket away from little Hyukjae's, and peck his lips like the elders had asked him. 

 

Little Hyukjae's eyes went bigger because of two reasons. First, it was sudden peck. And second, the taste was so familiar to him. 

 

"Strawberry!" He shouted happily after he make to guess the taste right. "Kyuhyunnie.... why you lips taste like strawberry?" He asked the other eagerly. 

 

"Heechul put it on me." He said and pointed to his lips. 

 

"Let me taste it again." Little Hyukjae said in excitement and his lips went claimed its present. It was very innocent at first, but turned the other round when little Hyukjae realized he could get more of the strawberry taste by on little Kyuhyun lips. So, he did. 

 

Little Kyuhyun on the other hand, doing nothing as he actually enjoyed little Hyukjae's lips linger longer on him, with that extra and sometimes little Hyukjae biting. 

 

Once little Hyukjae satisfied that he had get all the strawberry taste from little Kyuhyun's lips, he stopped and smiled at the younger. "Now, I know why Sungmin hyung pecking on Wookie hyung lips long. There must be strawberry on it." He said chuckled and looked at how little Kyuhyun's lips bruised because of him. 

 

"Hyukkie..." little Kyuhyun called in daze. "It's fantastic!!" Snapped from his daze and get into excitement. "Let's do it again!" 

 

Little Hyukjae chuckled of little Kyuhyun's behavior. "But there's no strawberry anymore." He pouted. 

 

"I can get it from mummy." He said and was about to asked Leeteuk to applied the same thing on his lips again, but Leeteuk cut him first. 

 

"No more, Kyubear! Its once in lifetime." Leeteuk said. 

 

"But mummy..." Little Kyuhyun whined. 

 

"Kyuhyunnie... lets play game." Hyukjae called and little Kyuhyun beamed in happiness. He ran back to little Hyukjae's room and both picked up the joystick and started to play. 

 

"We better hide this if we want their innocent remain." Leeteuk said, lifted up the lip balm. 

 

Heechul who was looking at the boys that were playing the game happily nodded. "Yeah, they suit game better than this thing."

 



 

To emma13 and kina_kirana, gamer Kyu and monkey plushie will up later. Thanks for the lovely suggestions, dears. Enjoy everyone!!