Pokemon 2

Kid Kyuhyuk

 



 

"Cho Kyuhyun!" His mother said while pinching his chubby cheek, in anger. "How many times I have told you to not left the house in mess?"

 

"Ouch... Ouch... Mummy. It's hurt." The younger said, wiggling himself to escaped from his mother hard pinch on his cheek. "Mummy...." he whined.

 

Leeteuk finally released his son red cheek, letting out long breath. Not that he liked to do that to his son, except when he show affection towards his evil son, but he was really having headache because of his only one son.

 

First, the younger had make his father suffered in paying for his handphone bill, and don't forget the electricity bill too. Second, he had always had to go to his primary school, being called by the principal, because his son really loved to tease his friends, and sometimes his teachers too. Third, his son had never ever shown any respect on his best friend, Heechul, which happen to be the mother of his son secret lover, not that it was secret, everyone had known about it and Leeteuk know that his son loved his friend's son so much, well, just look at the handphone statement though, and he just got a called from Heechul that Kyuhyun had showed tongue to him. Fourth, he didn't know who did Kyuhyun's follow, but probably Kangin, Leeteuk was sure of it, Kyuhyun liked to create mess in the house. Leeteuk know it was his job to housekeeping, but God, couldn't both father and son showed him some mercy by putting back things that take to its place?

 

"Mummy..." the younger plead with teary eyes.

 

"Hump...act." Leeteuk thought. Not that he will fall to it though. All his son's behavior was right in his palm.

 

"I'm done cleaning." The younger said and walked to his room. Before he get upstairs, he stopped and turned. "Mummy... make strawberry pancake will you. Hyukkie will come later on." He said and climbed three stairs. "And Heechul too." and climbed the rest with heavy and sad movement.

 

Leeteuk just eyed his evil son till the other was inside his room, sulking probably. He turned around and sighed. "And if your context of cleaning is by putting everything below the sofa, Kyuhyun, better not do it at all." He said and took out all the mess Kyuhyun had 'cleaned' out from the space between the sofa and the floor. "Chocolate and strawberry pancakes would be nice for those two kids."

 

Leeteuk was catching up everything with his dear friend, heechul, chatting and gossiping about stuffs housewives would do, while the both kids were eating pancakes Leeteuk had made for them. It was when they have finished eating that Kyuhyun suggested to go out and play. Hyukjae just followed though, even when he was the older.

 

After getting the permission from their mother, both kids went to playground, with their secret walkie talkie, only to found their other friends, Siwon and Donghae were already at the playground, playing with the swings. By the swings mean, Siwon had to pushed Donghae.

 

"Hyukkie!!" The fish jumped from the swing once he spotted his best friend forever, running towards the latter and hugged him, earning glare from the younger.

 

"Hae!" The older shouted back, and hugged his best friend the same affection the other had shown. He had to let out after Kyuhyun technically tried to separate them both though.

 

"Hyukkie, you cannot tell Donghae about our...." Kyuhyun was just about to warned Hyukjae about the walkie talkie and nicknames. But Hyukjae beat him fast.

 

"Hae, you know. Kyuhyun had bought me this." Hyukjae said and showed the walkie talkie he had to the other. Donghae just watched it in awe and Kyuhyun just face palmed himself. Siwon, on the other, patted the younger. 

 

"Hyukkie... Its supposed to be secret." Kyuhyun reminded Hyukjae.

 

"Oh." All Hyukjae said. Wth determined face, he said to Donghae. "Hae, you've seen nothing. You must forget."

 

But Donghae was stubborn, and he grinned towards the younger, helding out his hand.

 

"WHAT?" The younger asked annoyed.

 

"My walkie talkie!" Donghae whined.

 

"None for you." Kyuhyun said shrugged and walked to the swing and sit on it.

 

"Kyu...." Donghae whined to him.

 

"Ask Shisus to buy for you." He suggested, while Siwon bulged his eyes at the smaller. Donghae quickly went to the tallest among them, kitty eyes him, asking him to buy one for him too.

 

"Okay. I'll buy it later." Siwon said, giving up because Donghae could be so much persistent.

 

Hyukjae jumped happily to the other. "You're going to have walkie talkie too. We should figure out your nicknames too." Hyukjae said excitedly, once again, forgetting that was supposed to be secret between him and Kyuhyun only.

 

"Nicknames?" Donghae's eyes shoned brighter. "What is your nickname?"

 

Kyuhyun who happened to just overheard on how easy Hyukjae spilled out the secret, run as fast as he could to the other, hoping that he could shut his mouth before Hyukjae spilled the bean.

 

"Its Togepi." Hyukjae said smiling widely, showing his gummy in the process. Well, guess that Kyuhyun was late seconds.

 

"Hyukkie..." Kyuhyun whined.

 

"Oppss..." Hyukjae cupped his mouth, realizing his mistakes. "That supposed to be secret too."

 

"Togepi? Togepi as in pokemon?" Donghae asked and Kyuhyun had to nod anyways. "That's cool. I want one too." Donghae asked, much annoyed to Kyuhyun.

 

"Hae, its supposed to be their secret." The stay silent Siwon said, persuading Donghae to not asking for that one too.

 

"But, Wonnie. We are their friends. They should tell us that too." Donghae said. "I wanna be squirtle." He said and turned to Kyuhyun.

 

"Pfft..." Kyuhyun laughed making Donghae pouted. "Squirtle was too cool to be you."

 

Donghae pouted. "But I'm East Sea and squirtle is a turtle.

 

"No, you will be Psyduck. Take it or leave it." Kyuhyun said.

 

"But Psyduck was stupid." Donghae whined.

 

"And confused. Just like you." Kyuhyun added.

 

"But Psyduck is cute, Hae." Hyukjae added.

 

"You think?" He asked and Hyukjae just nodded his head. He turned his sight to Siwon.

 

"Yeah, very cute." Its all Siwon said that making Donghae all happy and accept the nickname.

 

"But we need to figure out for Siwon one too." Hyukjae said, looking at Kyuhyun.

 

"Err.. Hyuk." Siwon called. "No thanks. I like being me anyways." He said and showing his gentleman gestures.

 

"Bulbasaur for him." Kyuhyun suddenly said. "Because he accept everything without much complain."

 

"Yay! Siwon is the bubbly and nice Bulbasaur." Hyukjae and Donghae jumped in happiness.

 

Siwon just could sighed. No one ever listen to him anyways.

 



 

Ta-dah! An update especially written for emma13. Thanks for cheering me up!

 

And for those who didn't know what Psyduck and Bulbasaur are, here you go the lesson:
 

                                                             as                                    

 

 

 

                                                        as