Pokemon

Kid Kyuhyuk

 

 



 

"Hyukkie!!" The smaller shouted as soon he reached the door, successfully avoiding from Heechul, Hyukjae's mother that had been standing there opening the door for him because he had practically shouting from his own house accross the road. Heechul hissed when the smaller boy's voice echoing the whole house, adding the stress he was getting since he heard the smaller called for his son.

 

"Yah, brat! Shut up." Heechul said, but never successful shutting the smaller. Instead, Kyuhyun showed tongue to him, and quickly running to Hyukjae's room. "Yah, you! I'm going to tell your mom about this." He said, walking to the phone, calling the smaller's mother.

 

The smaller neitherless just shrugged and went to his intention destination, his friend, crush, lover, boyfriend, whatever he loved to call the other, room.

 

"Hyukkie!" He opened the door abruptly, running inside and jumping on the bed.

 

The older who was sleeping groaned in annoyance because he had wake up with the he-so-not-liking method, even though the one woke him up was his favourite one.

 

"Kyuhyunnie... I'm still sleepy." He said pouted, rubbing his eyes cutely. The smaller pinched his cheek.

 

"I can't believe you're older than me, Hyukjae." He said. "You're so cute." Wwee... That's successfully make the older blushed.

 

"Ehem.. so what brought you here, Kyuhyunnie?" The older asked, trying to distract from the age topic.

 

The younger grinned. "I asked daddy to bought me..... this." He said and showing two pieces of walkie talkie.

 

"Oh... a walkie talkie?" The older asked confusedly. What makes him so excited?

 

"Uh uh.." The younger pouted. "Its not just a walkie talkie." He said. "Its a device for us to communicate secretly."

 

"Err... Kyu... if we want to talk, we can just use phone." He said, showing his phone that the younger know better than him.

 

"Mummy get mad. He said my bill was too much. But when he checked, I just called you alone." He said and the older looked at him suspiciously. "Plus games I downloaded." He shrugged and turned back his attention to the walkie talkie. "Netherless, this is convenient and economic."

 

"What is economic?" The older asked, not familiar with the word the genius had used.

 

 "Err.. mummy said it save money. I don't know. He just said that." Kyuhyun pouted, feeling little dissatisfied because he couldn't gave correct answer. 

 

"Oo...kay." The older said. "So, what are we going to use this for?" He asked the younger.

 

"We can communicate with each other, Hyukkie. Its covered our house distance." The younger grinned. "We need to find nicknames for us to keep it as secret." He suggested.

 

"Nicknames huh?" The older said, thinking. "Aa.. Everyone called me anchovy. Why not we use anchovy for me, and evil maknae for you?" He suggested. 

 

Kyuhyun frowned. "Hyukkie... that's what everyone called us. It's not a secret." He pouted and the older smiled apologetic. "I know!" He said in excited.

 

"What? What? Tell me!" The older said excitedly.

 

"We can use pokemon name. I'll be pikachu and you will be Togepi." He suggested, eyes brigtened at the new nickname he discovered.

 

"Kyu, Togepi is an egg." The older pouted, totally disagree to be treated same as an egg. 

 

"But Togepi is a cuteeeeeee egg." He said, batting eyelash to the older. "Very, very cute. Just like you." Aww.. the second times the younger made the older blushed today. 

 

"O...kay... Togepi then." The older said, slightly disappointed but still received the nickname the younger gave.

 

"Yah, brat!" Hyukae's bedroom door suddenly opened abruptly, revealing his mother.

 

"Mum. Kyuhyunnie is not a brat. He got name, and his name is Kyuhyun." Hyukjae pouted at his mother. 

 

"Whatever." Heechul just rolled his eyes to his son. "Yah, brat! Your mom was angry with you and he asked you to come home now." He said and left the room.

 

"Charizard!" They both said in unison, giggled as they were agreed for Heechul's nickname.

 

"Sorry Hyukkie.. Your mother must have told mummy that I showed tongue to him." He said apologetic. "Or was it because I left house in mess?" He mumbled.

 

"Go back first, Kyu. I'll come to your house after shower." Hyukjae said, ushering the younger to the door.

 

"Yah, brat! Tell your mother I'll come to your house later." Heechul said and Kyuhyun just hummed.

 

"Bye bye, Kyuhyunnie." Hyukjae said, waving cutely at the younger after he crossed the road. 

 

"Bye bye Togepi." Kyuhyun said cutely.

 

"Ah, Kyu......"

 



 

Did not turned fluffy as I expected. I guess I have lost it, hahahaha..

 

Anyhow, a pokemon lesson for those who are not familiar with this cute monster...(Can't help, I'm a pokemaniac... >,< )

 

Kyuhyun as pikachu :       

 

Hyukjae as Togepi :   

 

 

Heechul as ehemm.. Charizard :  

 

 

And more to come~~~~