Back Off!!

Kid Kyuhyuk

 



 

Little Hyukjae pouted, eyes glaring at the group of girls who were by now surrounding his cute boyfriend. Oh Cho Kyuhyun never learnt his lesson. Stop flirting with those girls and leaving your sweet boyfriends all alone. 

 

"Hyukkie, you might break the glass if you keep holding it tight." Little Junsu warned.

 

Upon little Junsu warned, little Hyukjae realized that he was indeed holding the glass tightly. He let go the glass, putting it carefully on the table and let out sigh. 

 

"If you don't like it, why don't you just tell Kyuhyun? I'm sure he will stopped hang out with those girls as soon as you ask him." Little Junsu suggested. 

 

"I can't. For Kyuhyunnie, they were like his friends. They gave Kyuhyunnie ice cream without him asking, that's why he loved being with them." Little Hyukjae whined. 

 

"But you're the one who eating your own heart here." Little Junsu said. "Seriously, just tell Kyuhyun that you don't like him hang around with them. He will listen to you and leave them." 

 

"But I don't want to be such a . Kyuhyunnie has the right to befriend with anyone he liked. I don't want to be like a jealous boyfriend." Little Hyukjae said. "I'm such a loser."

 

Little Junsu said no more and patted his best friend's shoulder.

 

"Seriously, why our prince Kyuhyun likes you?" One of the girls, little Hyukjae assumed was the group leader of little Kyuhyun's fanclub asked once little Kyuhyun excused himself to toilet. "He's such a perfection, while you...." She said, eyeing little Hyukjae up and down. "so ugly."

 

"Hey!" Little Junsu stood up, ready to have a fight with these group of girls.

 

"Su..." Little Hyukjae called his best friend's name softly, motioned him to sat down back. Little Hyukjae then smiled to the girls. "Well, seem like your prince Kyuhyun loved ugly people like me more than you."

 

"You!" One of the girls pointed to little Hyukjae, pushing him on his shoulder. "How dare you say that to Princess Hyunnie?"

 

Little Hyukjae sticked out his tongue, mocking the girls.

 

"That's it." The group leader, which is Princess Hyunnie said, and pushed little Hyukjae on the ground.

 

Little Hyukjae hissed when his fall flat on the earth. "Its okay, Su. I can handle this." Little Hyukjae said when little Junsu was ready in his I'm-ing-going-to-hit-you-if-you-dare-to-touch-him-once-again mode. "Seriously, Princess Hyunnie, can we please not do this? I'm a boy and I don't hit girls." Little Hyukjae said politely.

 

"Oh really? You won't dare." One of the girls dared, while the other laughing.

 

"It because you're a whimpy." The other said.

 

"Hyukjae is a whimpy! Hyukjae is a whimpy!" The girl chanted. Princess Hyunnie just smirked at him.

 

"Seriously you better stop this before someone get hurt." Little Hyukjae warned, face red because of the chants. He was so embarrassed.

 

"Why would I?" Princess Hyunnie said. "You can't hit me. You're a whimpy." She said and motioned to her girls to chanted louder.

 

Little Hyukjae was so angry and embarrassed at the moment, which makes his hands moved faster than his brain, and pushed princess Hyunnie tell she fall flat face on the ground.

 

"I don't hit girls, but I did not say that I don't push them." Little Hyukjae said, now smirking at Princess Hyunnie. The chants had stopped as soon as their princess's face met the ground.

 

Princess Hyunnie cried loudly, and her girls were all in attack mode, but were hesitated because they don't want the same happen to them. Little Hyukjae might looked skinny, but since he was able to pushed down someone as powerful and proud Princess Hyunnie, they met second thought.

 

"I warned you. I don't mind putting soil to your pretty faces." Little Hyukjae warned and little Junsu stood next to him, smirking at the hesitated girls. Princess Hyunnie still not stopped from crying and seem likes her cried getting louder.

 

"What happen? Why are you crying, Hyun noona?" Little Kyuhyun asked. So this was the reason why Princess Hyunnie's cries went louder.

 

"Kyuhyun, Hyukjae pushed me." Princess Hyunnie said, clinging to little Kyuhyun. "Its hurt."

 

"Kyuhyunnie... I...." Little Hyukjae stuttered.

 

Little Kyuhyun shooed off Princess Hyunnie from his arm and marched to little Hyukjae in worried. "Hyukkie... are you okay? Did they hurt you?" He asked and examined his sweet boyfriend.

 

"I'm fine, Kyuhyunnie." Little Hyukjae assured.

 

"Kyuhyun, I'm the one who's hurt." Princess Hyunnie sulked, pouted.

 

"Oh shut up!" Little Kyuhyun roared. "You think I don't heard all of you called my Hyukkie whimpy?" No one is allowed to call my Hyukkie whimpy, you ugly." Little Kyuhyun said  and the girls gasped.

 

"Kyuhyun, how dare you..." Princess Hyunnie said and cried.

 

"Don't go near me anymore. I hate those who's hurting my Hyukkie." Little Kyuhyun said and pulled away little Hyukjae from the crowds.

 

"Kyuhyunnie... I'm sorry.." Little Hyukjae said. "They were your friends, and now you lost them because of me."

 

"Hyukkie..." Little Kyuhyun called his name and turned. "They are not my friends. I hang out with them because they always give me free ice cream. But if giving me ice cream makes them think they could say those things to you, then they are wrong." Little Kyuhyun said and makes little Hyukjae smiled.

 

"That's why I love you, Kyuhyunnie." Little Hyukjae said and pecked little Kyuhyun's lips.

 

"And Hyukkie, you're far more beautiful than them." Little Kyuhyun said, smiling and grinning widely when he succeed bring the blush on little Hyukjae's face.

 

"See, Hyukkie. I told you to just tell Kyuhyun about it." Little Junsu said and slumped his arm on little Hyukjae's shoulder. "He love you and he will do anything for you." Little Junsu said and little Hyukjae nodded agree.  

 

"Hey Junsu. Hands off from my future wife." Little Kyuhyun warned bring pouts on little Junsu.

 



 

So LidiaYS, I'm done. Sorry if this don't turn out to your liking. As I warned, I really not good with Hyukjae's center. 

 

Enjoy everyone.