Adorable

Kid Kyuhyuk

 



 

'I am adorable!' Little Kyuhyun protested.

 

'No, you are not!' Little Donghae said.

 

'Hyukkie!!!!' Little Kyuhyun wailed, running to his sweet boyfriend. 'I am adorable, didn't I?' He asked, with big kitty eyes.

 

Little Hyukjae quickly nodded. 'You're so adorable, Kyuhyunnie...' He said and pinching the younger cheek. Little Kyuhyun grin happily and rubbed his cheek to little Hyukjae's in adorable manner. Little Hyukjae laughed along, feeling ticklish for little Kyuhyun's affection. 

 

Little Donghae scoffed at the lovey dovey couple. 'Hyukjae will say yes to anything you asked him.' He said, crossing both his arms to his chest. 

 

'No, Hyukkie is not. He just stating the truth.' Little Kyuhyun protested once again, crossing his arms to his chest too. 

 

Little Hyukjae came closer to little Siwon, who since before was rubbing his temple, getting headache for the two bickering. 'Wonnie, what actually had happened that Hae suddenly act like this?' He asked. 

 

Little Siwon let out long sighs, looking at the two who were now bickering more. 'You know Hae always win the charming yet adorable little prince every year, right?' Siwon said and little Hyukjae nodded. 'Well, this year, he wasn't crowned for it anymore.' He said and little Hyukjae gasped. 

 

'Hae lost this year?' Little Hyukjae asked terrified.

 

Little Siwon nodded, bringing much more terror to little Hyukjae.

 

'But... but... why... and who?' Little Hyukjae gasped when little Siwon pointed to little Kyuhyun using his lips. 'Kyuhyunnie????'

 

'People voted for him this year. For being adorable.' Little Siwon confirmed, little Hyukjae couldn't help to feel a little proud for his cute boyfriend. 'Hae is still the prince charming, but you know him. Donghae just couldn't tolerate for that.' Little Hyukjae nodded, agreeing with little Siwon.

 

'How did Kyuhyunnie able to beat Hae?' Little Hyukjae asked, couldn't help to feel curious.

 

'From constantly said you're his future wife, from everyday yelling and screaming to everyone that he loves you, from being the best photographer to capture your pictures, from being featured for magazine cover, and from being so cute with his kitty kitty ears. I must say that it was indeed cute though.' Little Siwon said.

 

Little Hyukjae nodded understand. 'Did Kyuhyunnie know about this?' He asked and little Siwon's eyes bulged out.

 

'No! You can't tell him, Hyukkie. If you tell him, he will tease Hae. It just adding salt to his wound.' Little Siwon quickly said.

 

'Fine! Hyukkie and Wonnie will be the judges.' Suddenly little Donghae said loudly, making both said names startled.

 

'What?' Little Hyukjae was confused. 'Judges for what?'

 

Little Kyuhyun quickly run and hugged his sweet boyfriend, looking at him with kitty kitty eyes. 'Hae said, we both going to sit inside a box, and whoever get the money more will win.'

 

'HUH?' Little Hyukjae and Little Siwon both said.

 

If you think I am adolable, give me a thumb up please~~

 

Little Siwon read little Donghae handmade sign board, sighing and shaking his head. 'Hae, this is embarassing. And you write adorable wrongly.' He commented, earning glare from little Donghae.

 

'Shut up, Wonnie. Its adorable way of writing adorable.' Little Donghae snapped to his strong boyfriend. 

 

I'm adorable~~ I command you to give me thumb up!! 

 

Little Hyukjae read little Kyuhyun handmade sign board, giggling while read. 'You're adorable, Kyu....' He cooed making little Kyuhyun grinned. 'But I can't give you.' He pouted to his cute boyfriend. 

 

Little Kyuhyun stand from the box to peck little Hyukjae lips. 'Don't worry, Hyukkie. I'm going to get so much like after this.'

 

Each passerby who pass by little Donghae and little Kyuhyun giggling seeing two boys in a box, eyeing everyone with their adorable eyes, like a kitten asked to be adopted. Little Donghae grinned when people put the thumb up pin inside his box.

 

'See, Kyuhyun? I told you I am adorable.' He said, teasing little Kyuhyun for his box empty without any pin. Little Kyuhyun pouted, looking away and sulking.

 

'Aww... so cute.' A girl cooed, reading the sign made by little Kyuhyun and little Donghae. Little Kyuhyun see her as his opportunity to beat little Donghae, thus, he gave her his best ever cute face. 'Awww.... so cute.' The girl cooed again, was ready to dropped the pin on little Kyuhyun box, when little Donghae suddenly suddenly interfere.

 

'Noona...' Little Donghae called with his cute voice, and when the girl turned, he gave them his best doe eyes, b with tears like he wanted to cry.

 

'Omo... don't cry. Noona will give it to you.' The girl said and dropping the pin inside little Donghae's box instead.

 

'That's cheating!!!!' Little Kyuhyun claimed, knowing that he was supposedly to get the like but little Donghae snatched it away.

 

'That what we called smart.' Little Donghae said, smirking to little Kyuhyun.

 

'Stop smirking! You look like an idiot!' Little Kyuhyun said, unsatisfied. The time was about to over, when someone dropped a like pin to little Kyuhyun's box. Little Kyuhyun gasped when he found out there's one like to him.

 

'Hyukkie!!!' He said, disappointed when he discover it was indeed his sweet boyfriend who put it inside his box.

 

'I couldn't help. You're too adorable.' Little Hyukjae exaggrated, showing his gummy smile.

 

'Hyukjae's vote doesn't count!' Little Donghae said, satisfied that he was the winner of this battle.

 

'Ha, I'm the adorable prince now. Not you anymore.' Little Kyuhyun said, teasing little Donghae, week after their contest.

 

Little Donghae pouted, crossing his arms in annoyed. 'Who tell him?' He asked to little Hyukjae and little Siwon, threatening. Both kids quickly shook their head in terror.

 

'I'm the new prince. Donghae is the old prince. People don't want old prince anymore!' Little Kyuhyun sang, intentionally making little Donghae pissed off. Little Donghae stomped his feet in anger, walking back to his house quickly.

 

'I am adorable prince. I am adorable prince.' Little Kyuhyun sang, still in mood of celebrating.

 



 

*Run away to Germany* 'Kyubear... wait for me....'

 

Enjoy everyone!!