Cute Kitty Kitty

Kid Kyuhyuk

 

 



 

"I will be giraffe." One of little Kyuhyun classmate shouted.

 

"I wanna be koala." Little Changmin, Little Kyuhyun's best friend said.

 

"Kyuhyun... what you wanna be?" One of his friend asked. Little Kyuhyun just stay silent and shook his head. Little Kyuhyun slowly took step back when he's sure all his friends still busy choosing what animals they wanted to be.

 

"Hyukkieeeee!!!!!!" He shouted along the corridor, running to his sweet boyfriend's class. "Hyukkie." He shouted again, opening his sweet boyfriend class door. "Hyukkie..." He ran to the said boy, holding his hand. "What animal do you like?" He asked. 

 

"Huh? For what, Kyuhyunnie?" Little Hyukjae asked back. 

 

"Everyone in my class is playing pretend to be animal. What animal do you like?" Little Kyuhyun asked, waiting eagerly for little Hyukjae's answer.

 

"What animal you want to be, Kyuhyunnie?" Little Hyukjae asked, calming his cute eager boyfriend.

 

"I like cat." Little Kyuhyun answered instantly. "I like kitty kitty."

 

"Ha. Hyukjae like do..." Little Donghae was about to spoke but his mouth was being shut by little Hyukjae's hand.

 

"I like cat too, Kyuhyunnie." Little Hyukjae said smiling, hand not moving from covering little Donghae's mouth.

 

"Really, Hyukkie?" Little Kyuhyun asked, eyes beaming in happiness. "If I be cat, will you still love me?"

 

"Of course I will. If my Kyuhyunnie be cat, he must be the most cutest cat in this world." Little Hyukjae said, nodding eagerly to convinced the younger.

 

"Okay.... I will be Hyukkie cute kitty kitty..." Little Kyuhyun beamed happily, pecking his sweet boyfriend's lips and ran back to his class. "I'm Hyukkie cute Kitty Kitty." He shouted, chanting all way to his class.

 

"But you don't like cat. You like dog." Little Donghae said, frowning once little Hyukjae let go his hand from covering little Donghae's mouth.

 

"Kyuhyunnie likes cat." Little Hyukjae said.

 

"But he asked what animal do you like. Not what animal does he like." Little Donghae said. "You liar." he accused.

 

"Kyuhyunnie don't like dog. He scared of dog. Don't you remember the day he being chased by two big dogs? He crying and he told everyone he don't like dog and dog is scaring him. If I told him I like dog, he will not plays with his classmate. He will sat at the corner and sulking, watching everyone enjoy playing while he is not. Because he don't want to be dog." Little Hyukjae said.

 

"Kyuhyunnie... let's go back." Little Hyukjae said, waiting the younger to put all his belonging inside his bag. Little Donghae and little Siwon also there, waiting for the two loverbird. 

 

"I'm coming." Little Kyuhyun said, throwing all his things inside his bag. "Hyukkie...am I cute kitty kitty?" He asked shaking his head for his sweet boyfriend realized the cat ears he made by himself.

 

"Waah... Kyuhyunnie... you're really cute with that ears. Did you make it by yourself?" Little Hyukjae asked, touching the orange ears little Kyuhyun did with manila card.

 

Little Kyuhyun nodded eagerly. "Yesh.. this is ginger cat. That why is orange. Ginger cat is sooo cute." He said, shaking his head more. "Changmin also said I'm cute."He said excited.

 

"Everyone will say you're very cute, Kyuhyunnie." Little Hyukjae said, playing with little Kyuhyun cat's ears.

 

"And I'm Hyukkie cute ginger kitty kitty." Little Kyuhyun said cutely. Little Hyukjae nodded and pecked his cute boyfriend's lips, intertwined their hands, walking back home together. Little Kyuhyun couldn't stopped grinning when he heard every passerby praised him for being cute with the cat ears. 

 

"Mummy!!!!! Where's my kitty kitty ears????" Little Kyuhyun shouted in horror when he couldn't found he cat ears anywhere after he left it for shower. 

 

"What kitty kitty ears?" Leeteuk asked back, confused. 

 

"My orange ginger cat ears I made by myself. Where is it?" Little Kyuhyun asked, searching below the couch. 

 

"Oh that paper.... I throw it away already. How many times did I told you to not bring trash home?" Leeteuk nagged, continued his cooking. 

 

"You throw it away?" Little Kyuhyun asked not believing what his mummy had done to his cute kitty kitty ears. "Mummy!!! Its not a trash. Its a cute kitty kitty ears." He said stomped his feet in cute anger.

 

Leeteuk scoffed at his son tanthrum. "Cute? You called that trash cute?"

 

"Mummy... everyone said its cute. Hyukkie said it cute. Changmin said its cute. Everyone said it cute." Little Kyuhyun whines. "Mummy you don't understand what cute is." He said, stomping his feet. "Now, I cannot be Hyukkie cute kitty kitty anymore." He pouted and crossed his arms to his chest, looking at his mummy.  

 

"I know what cute is. That's what we called cute." Leeteuk snickered back, pointing towards Little Kyuhyun state at the moment. "Manila card is totally not cute."

 

"Mummy, you're the worst Mummy ever!!" Little Kyuhyun said, rolling his eyes and marching to little Hyukjae's house to tell the older about what his Mummy had done to his cute kitty kitty ears.

 

"I love you too." Leeteuk shouted, laughing evilly. He walked to his bedroom, taking out a chest box he had under the bed. There's label under 'My Treasure' on the chest box. He took out something he had been hiding inside his pocket. "Well kitty kitty ears, seems like you will have to stay here since you're one of thing Kyuhyun made by himself." Leeteuk said, smilling and putting little Kyuhyun kitty kitty ears inside the chest.

 



 

Enjoy everyone!!