Who is the Drama Queen... or King... Actually?

Kid Kyuhyuk

 



 

'Yah Kyubear. Help me with these.' Leeteuk said, scolding his son for not helping carrying the stuffs after they both went to shopping. Little Kyuhyun quickly hopped out from the car as soon as they reached home, leaving his Mummy to take all the stuffs alone. 

 

'The drama is about to start, Mummy. You're not that old to carry that thing.' He said and running towards the television.

 

'Yah Kyubear!' Leeteuk shouted angrily but being ignored by his cute son.

 

'Shh Mummy.... Its about to start.' He said, hushing his Mummy.

 

'I'm the one who supposed to watch television. I want to watch another drama, not this stupid drama.' Leeteuk mumbled complaining while placing the stuffs he bought to its places.

 

Little Kyuhyun watched the drama with full attention. Sometimes he would gasped and closed his eyes using his small hand, peeking through his fingers if any uncencored scene comes out. Sometimes he would sobbing lightly when the hero and heroin separated, thinking what he will do if he and little Hyukjae was in the same situation. Sometimes he would frowned and voice out his opinion in anger when the antagonis or the lead character did something he didn't like.

 

'Kyuhyunnie~~' A voice sang from in front of the door, distracting his attention from the drama. 'Kyuhyunnie... let's go out to play.' Little Hyukjae said, waiting for his response.

 

'But there's drama...' He said, pouting in sadness.

 

Little Hyukjae showed little Kyuhyun his sad face. 'Is the drama is fun than being with me?' Little Hyukjae said.

 

'No...But... but...' Little Kyuhyun hesitated. He keep looking at the drama and little Hyukjae. 'Fine. I will go with you.' He said sadly and was about to close the television but being stopped by his mummy.

 

'No need. Mummy wants to watch.' He said, smiling playfully to his son. Little Kyuhyun just glared at his mummy and walked to his sweet boyfriend. Little Hyukjae took his hand and walked away. Before they out from the house, he turned around and give Leeteuk thumb up. Leeteuk just gave him another thumbs up, grinning happily.

 

'Hyukkie... you love me, right?' Little Kyuhyun asked, while pushing little Hyukjae on the swing.

 

Little Hyukjae hummed for an answer.

 

'What if some day I will no longer a rich kid? Will you leave me?' He asked.

 

Little Hyukjae stopped the swing using his feet. 'Why would I leave you just because you're no longer rich?'

 

'Well... because if I no longer rich, I have no money. If I have no money, I cannot buy you strawberry cakes and meats and all delicious things anymore.' He said pouting.

 

'I will be with Kyuhyunnie forever, despite we will be poor because I love Kyuhyunnie so much.' Little Hyukjae said, hugging his younger boyfriend. Little Kyuhyun hugged his sweet boyfriend back, feeling relieved for the assurance.

 

'Hyukkie... what if you found another boy? One is more athelic than me? Like Minho?' Little Kyuhyun to his boyfriend while they playing seesaw.

 

Little Hyukjae frowned. 'But I don't like Minho. I don't like anyone else than you.' Little Hyukjae replied.

 

'I'm happy to know that.' Little Kyuhyun said, smiling.

 

'Hyukkie... what if I'm sick? Will you stay with me forever?' He asked and waited for his sweet boyfriend to give him an answer. 

 

'Kyuhyunnie... didn't I already tell you that I will always stay beside you? My love towards you is stronger than magnetic field. Nothing can separate us.' Little Hyukjae said. 

 

'But if I'm sick, I probably will die. Just like the hero in the drama. And then you will be alone, and sad. I don't want Hyukkie to be lonely and sad.' He said, claspping his hands with little Hyukjae. 

 

'Sick doesn't mean you will definitely die.' Little Hyukjae said and sighed. 'Then if you die, I also will die. Because living in the world without my Kyuhyunnie will be useless.' Little Hyukjae said. 

 

Litt;e Kyuhyun frowned upon hearing it. 'Hyukkie.. you cannot die. You have to move on with your life. I will be your guardian angel, leading you a beautiful life even without me at your side. Because I will remain inside your heart.' He said, making little Hyukjae cried. 'Hyukkie... Hyukkie... why are you crying?'

 

'Kyuhyunnie, you're bad. How can I live happily without you? If you die I don't want to live anymore. Its useless.' Little Hyukjae said while sobbing. 'Don't you watch titanic? Jack said "you jump I jump" to Rose. Thar's mean he really love her and is willing to sacrifice himself to be with her. I want to be that kind of person too.' 

 

Little Kyuhyun smiled hearing it and hugged his sweet boyfriend tightly. 'We will be together forever. Nothing can separate us. Even death.' He said.

 

Little Hyukjae nodded. 'Drop this conversation now or I will hate you for the rest of my life.' He added. 'Let's go home.' He said, wiping his teary face with his hand. Little Kyuhyun nodded understand.

 

'Why are you crying?' Heechul asked once he spotted the teary face of his son.

 

'Kyuhyunnie said something stupid.' Little Hyukjae said. 'He keep asking what if one day me and him break up?'

 

'He just to coped up with drama.' Heechul assured, continue doing his works.

 

'I know.'

 

Heechul stopped when he heard his son answer and raised his eyebrow to him. 'If you know, why did you cried?'

 

'I don't know. I just can't hold it.' Little Hyukjae said in anger, marching to his bedroom and cried for no reason.

 

'You're being such a drama now.' Heechul shouted.

 

'probably inherit your genes.' Hankyung added, earning a scoffed and a broom shoved from Heechul. 'See?' Hankyung said, rubbing his leg which Heechul had hit with the broom.

 



 

Enjoy everyone!!