Twilight-ing

Kid Kyuhyuk

 



 

"Where are you all going?" Little Kyuhyun asked, jumping away from his classroom to actually stop the ant trail made by little Hyukjae's class.

 

"Hey Kyuhyun. We're going to teaching aid room." One of little Hyukjae's classmate answered.

 

"We are going to watch twilight." A girl, another little Hyukjae's classmate whispered to little Kyuhyun.

 

Little Kyuhyun frowned. "Why twilight?"

 

"Because the boys lost the battle, cutie." Another girl said. The boys in little Hyukjae's classroom hissed, while the girls giggled.

 

"Where's Hyukkie?" Little Kyuhyun asked.

 

"He went to Mr. Park to take the LCD and stuffs." Another classmate explained. Little Kyuhyun nodded.

 

"Hey Kyuhyun." One of the boy slumped his hand on little Kyuhyun's shoulder. "You want to join?" Tsk... Bad bad boy...

 

"I'm in Ms. Song's class." Little Kyuhyun pouted earned a pinch on his cheeks by the girls.

 

"Just skip it. You already know this subject after all." The boy who had his arm on Little Kyuhyun's shoulder suggested. "Are you sure you don't want to see your Hyukkie crying over the movie?" tsk... You're really a bad bad boy. They started moving slowly, starting to leaving the still wavering little Kyuhyun behind.

 

Little Kyuhyun looked to his teacher.

 

"Miss Song doesn't seem to mind I ran out from the class." He mumbled, legs ready to dashed. "But what if Ms. Song tell mummy about I skipped her class? Mummy will get mad." His legs become still back. "But I want to watch movie with Hyukkie." He whined.

 

He walked inside the class, wearing the best kitty eyes he had on his face. Ms. Song like me. She will let me go if I asked nicely.

 

"Urm... Ms. Song...." He cooed. Ms. Song looked at him.

 

"Anything I can help you, Kyuhyun?" The teacher asked.

 

"I already know this subject.... and Hyukkie class is having mov....er.. self education... yes, self education at teaching aid room and its sound fun. Can I join them?" Little Kyuhyun asked, giving his best kitty eyes to his teacher. "They invited me."

 

Ms. Song just smiled at her student. "Okay, but don't give them trouble." She gave her permission and little Kyuhyun quickly dashed to joined the ant trail.

 

"Kyuhyunnie... what are you doing here?" Little Hyukjae asked once he finished the  set up and was about to take his seat. He spotted the younger, sitting down with little Donghae, little Siwon and little Junsu (have I told you they're classmate?)

 

"He's joining the movie viewing, Hyukjae." One of the girls said.

 

"We invited him." Another girl said. Little Kyuhyun sure was so popular among the girls.

 

"So guys, make sure you all fill in the survey after the movie" One of the girl stand in front and started distributes the paper. The boys groaned, not liking that they had to complied with the girls' order.

 

The class, including little Kyuhyun watched the movie in mixed feeling. The girls were squaeling at the sight of Cullen and Jacob, while the boys... just so so, and little Kyuhyun? He couldn't tears his eyes off from little Hyukjae.

 

"So, survey time." The same girl from before said. "Five minutes and return back the form."

 

By the five minutes passed, the girl who had the form squealled. "I must read this guys." She said. "Its a form by our Kyuhyun." She said and winked at little Kyuhyun. Little Hyukjae pouted in annoyance.

 

"Oh read it, Hyoyeon. Maybe we could find that he's thinking that Jacob is more hotter than Edward." One of the boys said and everyone eyeing him. "What? He is hotter. Wolf." He said and makes the 'awwoo' sound.

 

"Okay. Question no 1. Did you find Bella beautiful?" Hyeyeon recited the question. "He answered, No, Hyukkie is the most beautiful. Kyaahh..." Hyoyeon squealed. 

 

"2. Edward or Jacob, who is more hotter?"

 

" - Hyukkie."

 

"3. Don't you find the wolves adorable?"

 

"-Hyukkie's pout is more adorable."

 

"4. What is the most beautiful scene in the movie?"

 

"-When Hyukkie is smiling and squealling because he found the wolves cute."

 

By the times little Hyoyeon read, Little Hyukjae blushed all along, while the boys were laughing out loud. Little Kyuhyun folded his arms to his chest. "Its true." He whined everytimes they laughing.

 

"8. Who you want to spend the rest of your life with? Edward or Jacob?"

 

"- of course Hyukkie."

 

"9. Vampire or Wolf. Which one you wanted to be?"

 

"-Hyukkie forever lover.

 

"Oh, this is the final one." Hyeyeon said.

 

"10. If you're Bella, will you marry Edward or Jacob. Why?"

 

"- I'm not Bella and will not be, so I won't marry Edward or Jacob. I'm Cho Kyuhyun and I will marry to Lee Hyukjae because he the most pretty, beautiful, adorable, cute, sweet and everything in this world. And I'll be the most loyal and handsome groom/husband for him."

 

The crowd, including little Junsu cheers for the confession, while Little Hyukjae buried his face on little Siwon's chest because he was shy, and being by Little Donghae on his back. Little Kyuhyun was looking like the most proudest little boy at the moment.

 

"I'll not allow you to join my class anymore." Little Hyukjae mumbled on little Siwon chest while his finger pointing to little Kyuhyun.

 

"Oh he will, Hyukjae." One of his classmate cheered, patting little Kyuhyun's back, feeling proud of the younger. Little Hyukjae whined on little Siwon. 

 

"But... since twilight is choosen by girls, what is your guys choose?" Little Kyuhyun asked, suddenly get curious.

 

"Lord of the ring."

 

"What? We missed all the fun." Little Kyuhyun whined and the rest of the boys nodded. The girls rolled their eyes.

 

Boys.

 



 

Because I just finished watching Breaking down. (I know.. I'm bit late)

 

So, team Jacob or team Edward?

 

I'm on team Kyuhyun anyways. (Not that I'm fan of twilight. No offense.)