Groceries Shopping

Kid Kyuhyuk


 

‘So, you cannot help me with the shopping today?’ Leeteuk asked through the phone, sighing when the other line was apologizing to him several times. ‘It’s okay. The meeting wasn’t planned after all.’ He said and cut off the line, not before muttering ‘I love you’ to his sorry husband.

 

‘I guess it’s only left me and you now, Kyubear.’ Leeteuk said to his son who had been good boy listening to his parents conversation.

 

Little Kyuhyun pouted. ‘But who is going to hold all those heavy bags later, mommy? You can’t expect me to carry all like daddy. I’m still six remember.’ He said, still doing his best to convinced his mommy to cancel today groceries shopping since his daddy wasn’t around to help. Hell, he doesn’t want to be the one who need to carry those heavy plastic bags later.

 

‘Shut up. We will separate half and fair for each other.’ Leeteuk said, rolling his eyes when little Kyuhyun sighed dramatically.

 

‘This is all daddy’s fault.’ He complained.

 

‘Where are you going, Kyunnie?’ Little Hyukjae asked as soon as he saw his cute little boyfriend get inside the car.

 

‘We are going to groceries shopping, Hyukkie.’ Little Kyuhyun answered, ready to complaint more. ‘This is all daddy…’

 

‘Ah, Hyukjae. Did you come to ask Kyubear to play?’ Leeteuk asked before little Kyuhyun could badmouth his daddy to his sweet lover. Little Hyukjae nodded.  

 

‘I guess I have to wait till you finish, auntie.’ He answered politely.

 

‘Aigoo, why not you coming with me? I’m sure Heechul won’t mind.’ Leeteuk suggested and little Hyukjae nodded, liking the idea.

 

‘Let me tell umma first.’ He said before running inside the house to informed Heechul.

 

‘What?’ Leeteuk asked when he felt his son was eyeing him.

 

Little Kyuhyun stared at his mommy, hand folded to his chest. ‘Why are you asking Hyukkie to come also, mommy? That’s suspicious of you.’ He interrogated.

 

Leeteuk rolled his eyes at his son question. ‘At least you have company didn’t you?’ He said and switch on the engine as soon as Little Hyukjae hopped inside the car. ‘Plus, you will do more work when Hyukjae is around.’ Leeteuk muttered under his breath, not listen by the two excited boys.

 

‘So, Hyukjae, can you be sweetheart and help me with this list?’ Leeteuk asked and handed little Hyukjae the list he had been separated. ‘It’s all reachable items and you can easily get it.’

 

Little Hyukjae nodded; feeling excited to be entrusted with Leeteuk’s list. ‘I can do this, auntie. Umma always asked me to do this list also.’ Little Hyukjae said and Leeteuk smile gladly hearing to it.

 

‘You’re very reliable, Hyukjae. Unlike someone.’ Leeteuk said, receiving glare from little Kyuhyun. ‘So, when you done with the list, just wait for me at counter 15 okay?’ He asked once again and Little Hyukjae nodded.

 

‘Let’s go, Kyunnie.’ Little Hyukjae said, taking little Kyuhyun’s hand with him.

 

‘But Hyukkie, we cannot push the cart. Its too big for us.’ Little Kyuhyun said, looking at the carts that were bigger than his or Hyukjae’s body.

 

Little Hyukjae smiled at little Kyuhyun’s confusion. ‘We are not going to use that, Kyunnie. We are going to use the small cart.’ Little Hyukjae said and showed the hidden small cart to little Kyuhyun.

 

Little Kyuhyun’s smile grew upon the small cart appearance. He couldn’t wait to push that cart with him. He quickly ran to the cart line and took one with him. ‘We are ready, Hyukkie. Let’s go!’ he shouted excitedly and little Hyukjae could only smile at his cuteness.

 

Little Kyuhyun smiled grew wider and even turned into big grin when he heard people cooed about him being cute young couple with Hyukjae. ‘We are shopping for groceries.’ He announced to everyone, making them giggles at his cuteness.

 

Little Hyukjae paid no heed to everyone, just concentrating with Leeteuk’s wishlist. He turned to their cart when he the stuff he put inside fallout from the cart. He inspected the cart and found too many snacks inside the cart. ‘Kyunnie, these are not from auntie list.’ Little Hyukjae said, quarrelling with little Kyuhyun because he had been putting too much snacks inside the cart.

 

‘But I need all these, Hyukkie.’ Little Kyuhyun said, defending the snacks from being taken away by little Hyukjae.

 

Little Hyukjae sighed. ‘No, you don’t. We are going to put back the snacks, okay?’ He said and little Kyuhyun shook his head. ‘Or else I won’t follow you doing groceries shopping anymore.’ He threatened and little Kyuhyun shook his head, not liking the idea.

 

‘We will put it back.’ Little Kyuhyun said and they both went to the snack section. While waiting for little Kyuhyun put back the snack, little Hyukjae browse the section one by one.

 

‘You gotta be kidding me.’ Little Hyukjae said suddenly. Being worried of what had makes little Hyukjae makes that kind of reaction, little Kyuhyun rushed over. ‘Kyunnie, I have been looking for this flour for a while.’ Little Hyukjae said, showing the flour to his cute boyfriend.

 

‘What is the use?’ Little Kyuhyun asked, reading the ‘baking flour’ words at the box.

 

‘This is the flour to make delicious cookies. Kyunnie, can I buy it?’ Little Hyukjae asked, looking at his cute boyfriend with high hope.

 

‘Delicious cookies? Are you going to bake it for me?’ Little Kyuhyun asked, already excited by then thought of little Hyukjae’s delicious cookies.

 

Little Hyukjae nodded. ‘Of course.’

 

‘Then we need to have it.’ Little Kyuhyun said and put the flour inside their cart. ‘Is one enough? You can take more if you want.’

 

‘One is enough, Kyunnie.’ Little Hyukjae said  and pecked his cute boyfriend cheek. ‘Thank you for allowing me have this, Kyunnie.’ Little Hyukjae said and little Kyuhyun smiles wider.

 

 

‘Thanks for your help, Hyukjae. You’re very handy.’ Leeteuk said, passing little Hyukjae’s flour to him.

 

‘Its nothing, auntie. You already paid for this.’ Little Hyukjae said, smiling while showing his baking flour. ‘I’m going back first, auntie. Thank you.’ Little Hyukjae said and smiled. ‘Kyunnie, I will send you delicious cookies after dinner.’ He promised and little Kyuhyun grin widely.

 

‘I’m waiting for your delicious cookies, Hyukkie.’ Little Kyuhyun shouted to little Hyukjae’s house. The other yelled ‘okay’ as an answer. He then walked inside.

 

‘Yah, Kyubear. Help me carry these.’ Leeteuk said when little Kyuhyun makes his escaped.

 

‘I’m tired, Mommy. And I need to prepare myself for Hyukkie delicious cookies.’ Little Kyuhyun said dramatically, massaging his sore feet. And like a cue, his daddy car reached house. ‘There, daddy is here. Ask him to carry for you.’ He said and went inside the house.

 

‘Yah, Kyubear.’ Leeteuk yelled.

 

‘It’s okay. I’ll get this.’ Kangin said, exchanging his briefcase with Leeteuk’s heavy groceries bags. ‘Did he help a lot?’ Kangin asked.

 

‘Humph, he didn’t do anything except pushing the cart and not letting Hyukjae carried heavy things.’ Leeteuk complaint and Kangin could only smile.



 

Because I hate it when my mom forced me to do her groceries shopping.

Enjoy everyone~