Parents Observation Day.... sort of!

Kid Kyuhyuk

 



 

'Kyuhyun, can you spell this?' Ms Song asked in front of the classroom, slightly nervous because most of the students parents were also inside the classroom, watching their children progress, at the same times, watching whether the teacher was suitable enough to teach their children or not.

 

Little Kyuhyun stood up, complying with his favourite teacher. 'P-Y-R-A-M-I-D. Pyramid.' Little Kyuhyun spelled. Ms. Song smile spreaded wide when her apple of her eyes being very cooperative.

 

'Thank You, Kyuhyun.' Ms. Song said and the rest of Kyuhyun's friend clapped for him, a habit Ms. Song had established inside her class when someone do something right. Ms. Song do believed that compliment the students was helping in developing their interest towards the subject. And she never being wrong as she was entitled as the best teacher for early childhood classes for their brilliant performances. 'Joo Hyuk, what is this?' Ms Song asked Kyuhyun's classmates, lifting up a flashcard. 

 

The student named Joo Hyuk rosed from his seat, ready to answered to Ms. Song's question confidently. Because Ms. Song was a good teacher and no one in the class could not answered to her question. The parents looked satisfied with their children and the teacher performances.

 

'Stand up class.' The class rep said once Ms. Song period is over. 'Thank You, Ms. Song.' He greeted and bowed, and his classmates followed, including little Kyuhyun.

 

Ms. Song nodded, waiting for the next teacher to comes inside. She know she can't leave the class until the other teacher took control.

 

'Pstt.. Min Dong...' Little Kyuhyun whispered to his seat mate. Little Changmin was too far away for him to do that. 'What subject to we have after this?' He still whispering, afraid that his Mummy at the back will caught him talking.

 

'Kyuhyun...' Min Dong whined. 'Don't talk to me or my mother wll get angry.' He said.

 

'But you already talking.' Little Kyuhyun said, still whispering. 'Just tell me what subject we have after this and I will leave you all alone.'

 

'Its P.E.' Min Dong said and before little Kyuhyun could reacted, Mr. Kang, their P.E teacher entered the class, and Ms. Song left.

 

'No!!!' Little Kyuhyun yelled horrifiedly, hands both on his cheeks, mouth wide agape. Little Kyuhyun quickly ran away from the class, tralling Ms. Song from behind.

 

'Hey Cho!' Mr. Kang yelled calling the little boy who had ran away from the class.

 

'Kyubear!' Leeteuk also yelled, shocked or maybe not to shocked to find his son running away from the class, following his favourite teacher. 'Oh God, that boy!' Leeteuk bowed to the other parents. 'Oh Mr. Kang, please proceed with your class without my son.' Leeteuk said and went after his little boy.

 

Mr. Kang just nodded, perfectly know little Kyuhyun won't cooperate with his P.E class. He somehow feel very thankful to not have the troublemaker inside his class. Not that he hated that boy, but its parent evaluation day. So having one student he perfectly know won't cooperate with his subject out from the class is actually quite a relief.

 

Ms Song was shocked to find little Kyuhyun trailing from her behind. 'Kyuhyun? What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be inside Mr. Kang's class?' She asked.

 

'Its P.E class, Ms. Song. I hate P.E class. And Mummy is here too. I'm doomed if he found I cannot do the jumping.' He explained, hardly. 'Please let me join your class, Ms. Song. Please.' He begged, kitty eyeing his favourite teacher.

 

Ms. Song just smiled. 'Lucky for you. I'm on Math class right now.' Ms. Song said and added, 'and it was your Hyukkie class I have right now.'

 

And little Kyuhyun smiled wide spread, walking proudly inside little Hyukjae class, following Ms. Song from behind.

 

'Why is he's here?' Little Donghae mouthed to little Hyukjae once spotting little Kyuhyun walked inside the class.

 

Little Hyukjae just shrugged and mouthed 'I don't know' back.

 

A cough from behind makes little Donghae stiffed, because he know it was his mother sending the signal for him to behave. Little Donghae sat straight, eyes not wandering away from the whiteboard.

 

'Okay, class. We are having little Kyuhyun inside the class for my period. Be nice to him.' Ms. Song said.

 

'Is he here to declaring his love to his Hyukkie?' Min Hyuk asked, earning laught from his classmates, Ms. Song and also some of the parents who know little Kyuhyun obsession with little Hyukjae. 

 

'Min Hyuk..' His mother called and made the boy regretting for being the source of jollly to the class.

 

Little Kyuhyun frowned at the mocking. 'I'm here to answer Math question which you cannot answer.' He remarked back, earning a tongue from Min Hyuk, second later he stiffed his body again because his mother was hissing his name.

 

'Chullie!' Leeteuk called as soon as he spotted his best friend. He stood near to his best friend.

 

'What that brat doing inside Hyukkie baby class?' Heechul asked, quite surprised to see Little Kyuhyun at first.

 

'He's running away from P.E class. He must not successful in mastering on of the activity, that's why he ran away so I wouldn't know which one.' Leeteuk said, gritting his teeth.

 

'It must be.' Heechul said, nodded.

 

'Anyone know the answer?' Ms. Song asked, waiting for a volunteer from the class. 'Siwon?'

 

Little Siwon scratched his head. 'I just got half and stuck, Ms. Song.'

 

Ms. Song sighed. 'Hyukjae?' She turned her attention to little Hyukjae.

 

'I think I got the formula all wrong at one part, but my answer is 6.' Little Hyukjae said hesitatedly.

 

'6 is correct, Hyukjae. But there another formula you have to use after that answer.' Ms. Song said. 'Anyone possibly know?' She asked once again.    

 

'The answer is 8.' Little Kyuhyun said, after erasing the wrong equation he wrote on his paper Ms. Song provided to him. 'You have to minus A and B with 6 to get C. Its phytagoras theorem, am I right, Ms. Song?'

 

'Absolutely correct!' Ms. Song said, proud of her favourite student's intelligence. Little Hyukjae and his classmates, clapping their hands, adoring little Kyuhyun intelligent when it comes to Math. The parents also clapping their hands in amused because six years old kid was able to answer eight years old subject.

 

'That's my Kyubear!' Leeteuk said loud and proud, making little Kyuhyun turned his back and grinned to him. 'But still you have to answer why you're running away from your P.E class.' He said, and little Kyuhyun frowned.

 

'I can't do the jumping. Its tiring.' He whined, earning laugh from everyone. 

 



 

I'm writing a cross over story of this fic with the other Kid Kyuhyuk fic of mine. Check it out.

 

Kyuhyuk Kids Sleepover Party!!

 

Enjoy everyone!!