Hyukjae and Kyuhyun

Kid Kyuhyuk

 



 

"We don't think you're sincere towards Kyuhyun." One of the girls surrounded little Hyukjae said. "Its always him need to show his love. You never did anything!"

 

Little Hyukjae just stayed silent. Is either he don't want to fight with girls, or he's just afraid of them. There's nothing wrong with Little Hyukjae scared to them. They were coming into him in massive mass, surrounding him out of nowhere till he couldn't even find a hole to break in and escape.

 

"Yah! We are talking to you." One of the tallest girl pushed him on the shoulder. Little Hyukjae hissed. Fine, he might be scared of them, but still he's a little boy and they should have respect him albeit he could find that they're older than him. 

 

"What's your problem with me?" Little Hyukjae asked, finally brave himself to look at their face. Ah, no wonder. These girls were Kyuhyun's fan. They always thought that little Kyuhyun was their prince charming. 

 

One of the girls scoffed. "Our problem is you. Why Kyuhyun like you?"

 

"Because I'm cuter than you?" Little Hyukjae remarked back. "And Kyuhyunnie don't like s with no brain. You all just plain paper."(Auch!) Little Hyukjae said and eyeing their chest, then laughed. He spotted his new best friend, little Junsu walking towards the canteen.

 

The girls were very offended and touched their own chest, giving little Hyukjae hole to escaped. He wiggled himself from the crowd and ran away while shouting, "Keep on dreaming, Kyuhyunnie won't like s with no brain."

 

"Shisus, Hyuk. What are you talking about?" Junsu, his friend asked once he reunited with him. "If Kyuhyun heard he will be so offended." 

 

Little Hyukjae just shrugged and went to line up to buy food.

 

"What's the hassle?" Little Junsu asked, lining behind him. "I kinda saw you being cornered by the girls."

 

"Nothing." Little Hyukjae said. "Just bunch of girls who had think I'm not good enough for Kyuhyun." He explained, busying himself choosing the bread. 

 

"O..okay." Little Junsu said unsurely. He watched how Little Hyukjae roughly looking for strawberry bread by harshly push away the bread he didn't want. "Hyuk... are you okay?"

 

"Of course I'm fine." He said and handed the ahjumma coins for his bread. "I'm going to washroom. See you later." Little Hyukjae said and dashed away from little Junsu.

 

"Hey, Hyuk!" Little Junsu shouted, but little Hyukjae never turned his back.

 

"Hey, Su. I thought Hyuk with you?" Little Donghae asked once little Junsu went back to the dance room.

 

"He said he want to go to toilet." Little Junsu answered. "Did you see Kyuhyun?"

 

Little Donghae looked to his boyfriend, both shaking their heads.

 

"I think Kyuhyun had singing rehearsal or something. Why?" Little Siwon asked.

 

"Nothing. I just thought he should know about this." Little Junsu said and both asked him to continued. "Just before, Hyukjae being cornered by girls and they say Hyukjae not good enough for Kyuhyun."

 

"What's wrong with them?" Little Donghae said angrily. "Kyuhyun loved Hyukjae and Hyukjae did the same. What's wrong with that?"

 

"Where Hyukjae again?" Little Siwon asked.

 

"Toilet."

 

"Lets search for Kyuhyun and tell him this." Little Siwon suggested and both dancers nodded.

 

"WHAT?" Little Kyuhyun shouted once three of his friends told him. He mumbled words, too angry with thing that had happened to his poor boyfriend. "I'm looking for him." He said angrily and left the rehearsal, earning whined from Little Changmin and Little Yesung.

 

"Ms. Park is going to kill us." Little Changmin said to little Yesung.

 

"But Hyukjae is upset, Min." Little Yesung coaxed. Little Changmin keep whining while little Junsu and little Yesung tried to calm him.

 

"Hyukkie..." Little Kyuhyun called once he get inside the washroom. "Hyukkie... are you here?" No answer or sign of little Hyukjae was inside the room. Little Kyuhyun went inside the cubic one by one, opening them in hoping to meet his sweet boyfriend inside. But to his luck, Little Hyukjae was not inside the cubicles.

 

Little Kyuhyun went panic because he couldn't find little Hyukjae anywhere. He returned back to the music room, to ask for his friends to help and search for him too.

 

"Hyukkie is missing." Little Kyuhyun shouted once he get to the music room. "I couldn't find him anywhere." He said in panic.

 

"Calm down, Kyuhyun. Let's split and search for him, okay?" Little Siwon suggested and them all splitted, looking for little Hyukjae in pairs. Little Donghae and little Siwon, little Changmin with little Junsu, and Little Yesung waiting inside the building in case little Hyukjae decided to come there.

 

"I'm gonna call Heechul and ask if Hyukkie had went back home." Little Kyuhyun said and went to the school admin office, wanted to borrow the phone since he didn't bring his at school (Leeteuk not allowed it) and dashed to the said place. 

 

Little Kyuhyun just about to turned to the corner when he heard sobbing sounds from the bush. Little Kyuhyun could tell that voice belong to whom. He walked silently to the voice, don't want to startled the other. 

 

And little Kyuhyun was right. There he was, his sweet lover crying softly.

 

"Hyukkie..." Little Kyuhyun called. Little Hyukjae refused to lift his head, perfectly knowing the intruder was his own cute boyfriend. "Hyukkie... I'm here. Don't cry anymore." Little Kyuhyun said and wrapped his tiny arms around little Hyukjae's fragile body. "I'm here. I'm here." Little Kyuhyun said.

 

Little Hyukjae sobbed more on little Kyuhyun's chest. "I do love you too, Kyu." Little Hyukjae mumbled on little Kyuhyun's chest.

 

"I know." Little Kyuhyun assured, patting little Hyukjae's head. "I know. Don't worry."

 

Little Hyukjae cried subdue after ten minutes crying on little Kyuhyun. "Now tell me who make my Hyukkie crying?" Little Kyuhyun asked while wiping away little Hyukjae's tears. Little Hyukjae just shook his head, hoping to not push the topic further. Little Kyuhyun nodded understanding that little Hyukjae don't want to talk about it further.

 

"So, shall we go back?" Little Kyuhyun asked, perfectly know that little Hyukjae not in the mood to stay at the school. Little Hyukjae nodded. "Okay, let get back to classes and get our bag. I will inform them that today practice is being cancelled."

 

Little Kyuhyun bought little Hyukjae to the dance room first to collect little Hyukjae's bag from there. Then, they went to music room to take little Kyuhyun's bag.

 

His friends who were in the music room feeling relieved when they saw little Kyuhyun leading the solemn and face full with trace of tears little Hyukjae.

 

"I'm going to bring Hyukkie back." Little Kyuhyun announced and before little Changmin could whined, little Yesung nodded and cupped the other's mouth.

 

"Ms. Park is going to kill us." Little Changmin whined after little Yesung released him the moment little Kyuhyun and little Hyukjae out from their sight.

 

"Hyukkie is sleeping?" Leeteuk asked. Little Kyuhyun just nodded and keep watching the sleeping figure. Leeteuk patted his son's hair. "You better get some sleep too, Kyubear. I will wake you up when Heechul is back, or when its time for dinner." Leeteuk said and patted the soft bed next to little Hyukjae. Little Kyuhyun climbed on the bed Leeteuk pointed at, kissing his mummy on cheek, before falling asleep seconds his head went to the pillow, next to his sweet boyfriend.

 

"Both had went asleep." Leeteuk said on the line. "Hyukjae come here crying, but Kyubear had take care of him." Leeteuk nodded to the phone. "Its okay, Heechul. He's my son too. I can take care of him. Just enjoy your dinner with Hankyung." Leeteuk said smiling. "No worry. I'll let Hyukjae sleep here tonight. Bye." He said and end up the phone call.

 

He smiled when he saw little Hyukjae snuggled closer to little Kyuhyun, while little Kyuhyun wrapped his arms to the older one unconciously. "I think I'll cry a river when they both get married later."

 



 

Just in the mood for some romance. No fluffy today. (I think!) I don't even know what to put as tittle.

 

p/s: Guys, I just read marriage stuffs, not getting married yet... My prince charming is not showing up...yet... xp