Don't Spend Time with that Stupid Games Rather than Me!

Kid Kyuhyuk

 



 

"Are you okay, Hyukkie?" The oh so mature boy friend asked, concerned because usually little Hyukjae would bring those shining brightly aura with him, but not today. Hyukjae was solemn, dark and... evil?

 

"Oh of course I'm fine, Siwonnie. I'm fine as hell." Little Hyukjae answered, gritting on his teeth in the process.

 

Little Donghae, their bubbly fishy looking scoffed. "You're not! What is it? What is it? Tell us." Little Donghae said, annoyed little Hyukjae with his so excited tone and excited jumping.

 

"Can you stop that?" Little Hyukjae bursted and little Donghae stop jumping, pouting instead. "And stop pouting. Only Kyuhyunnie allowed to be cute among us."

 

"Kyuhyun is not cute. I'm the cutest here." Little Donghae protested and was about to say something more when Little Hyukjae glared at him. Little Donghae hid behind little Siwon, afraid of little Hyukjae.

 

"Hyuk.." little Siwon called, trying to used his best coaxing tone. "What is so wrong?"

 

Little Hyukjae sgihed. He knew he shouldn't get mad to little Siwon or little Donghae, but he couldn't help himself. "What is so wrong with me, Siwonnie, Hae? Why Kyuhyun rather to spend his time with games instead of me?" He asked wearily.

 

"That's bad." Little Donghae said. "Maybe Kyuhyun had fallen in love with.... umphh..." Little Donghae's words been muffled with little Siwon's hand.

 

"Hyuk... Its nothing. It just a hobby. Kyuhyun love you more than that, and you know that." Little Siwon said, still not taking his hand away from cupping little Donghae's mouth. 

 

Little Hyukjae let out long sighs. "I seriously don't know anymore, Siwon." He said and looked at his other friend. "And you can let go Hae already." Little Hyukjae said and little Siwon took away his hand from cupping little Donghae's mouth, muttering silent apologized by caressing the other's hand. Little Donghae just smiled at little Siwon.

 

"Hyukkie... Kyuhyun might have fallen in love with his game. You should break his game so that none can took him away from you." Little Donghae quickly said before little Siwon had the chance to cupped his mouth again. This is why he knew that he shouldn't let little Donghae talk.

 

And little Siwon watched how trembling and shaking little Hyukjae was. Not because of scared, but due to anger. Oh little Donghae, why can't you just shut your mouth for a while?

 

Little Hyukjae splashed the cold water to his face, trying to calm down his nerve. Damn, it was hard. Little Donghae's voice keep talking inside his mind.

 

"Oh, Hyukkie. Have you done with your meal?" Leeteuk asked. Little Hyukjae had spent his day at little Kyuhyun's house today. But to his disappointment, little Kyuhyun was busy with his new game.

 

"Yeah." little Hyukjae nodded. "That's was delicious, auntie." He said sincerely. He excused himself to little Kyuhyun's room, once again feeling dissappointed at the sight he seen. Little kyuhyun was glued on the floor, eyes watching the t.v and joystick on his hands.

 

"Kyuhyunnie..." He whined. Little Kyuhyun pressed the pause button and looked up to his lover. 

 

"What's wrong, Hyukkie?" He asked lovely, but hand still not letting go of the joystick.

 

"I'm bored." Little Hyukjae whined, swaying his body a little. "Play with me."

 

Little Kyuhyun smirked at his boyfriend. "Come here, Hyukkie." He said and patted the floor next to him. With pout on his lips, Little Hyukjae accomplied and sat next to him. Little Kyuhyun pulled the older to sit in front of him instead. "We can play together." Little Kyuhyun said and let little Hyukjae held the joystick.

 

"Hyukkie..." Little Kyuhyun whined. "You're supposed to take the treasure, not leave it."

 

"But, I don't understand what he wanted." Little Hyukjae said back.

 

"I told you to take the treasure." Little Kyuhyun said, frustrated.

 

Little Hyukjae pouted and not letting go the joystick when little Kyuhyun wanted the joystick back. No, I can't give him this back. He will back ignoring me if I did.

 

"Let me have another tried." Little Hyukjae said and carelessly restart the console back.

 

"Hyukkie..." Little Kyuhyun whined again. "I'm not save the game yet. How can you restart it?"

 

"Urm.. urm..." Little Hyukjae fidgeted on his seat. "I don't know. I'm sorry." He said and almost teary.

 

Little Kyuhyun sighed and feeling sorry for making his lover cried. "It's okay." He said and hugged the other. "Lets go out and eat ice cream, okay?" Little Kyuhyun said and released the hug. He then skipped happily to his father, who was resting on the main room. 

 

"Daddy..." Little Hyukjae could heard little Kyuhyun acting cute at his father.

 

Hyukkie... Kyuhyun might have fallen in love with his game. You should break his game so that none can took him away from you. 

 

Little Donghae's words keep repeating at his mind.

 

Hyuk... Its nothing. It just a hobby. Kyuhyun love you more than that, and you know that.

 

And now little Siwon's words played trick on his mind too.

 

Kyuhyun might have fallen in love with his game.

 

Little Donghae.

 

"Daddy... I need money." Little Hyukjae could heard little Kyuhyun conversation with his father. "I need to treat Hyukkie ice cream."

 

Kyuhyun love you more than that, and you know that.

 

Little Siwon.

 

You should break his game so that none can took him away from you.

 

Little Donghae again.

 

"You should look for your own money." Was Kyuhyun's father said.

 

Break his game.

 

Little Donghae again.

 

Break it.

 

And little Hyukjae could barely heard little Siwon anymore. All little Hyukjae could heard was a 'snap' sound. 

 

"Hyukkie. Let's go." Little Kyuhyun said once he get inside his room.

 

"Oh, okay." Little Hyukjae said and they both went to the ice cream parlour, hand to hand.

 

"MUMMY!!!!!!" Little Kyuhyun shouted inside his room at the night. "WHY DID YOU BREAK MY CD GAME?" Little Kyuhyun shouted, angrily. 

 

"What? I didn't do that." Leeteuk said, confused. Out of sudden his son throwing tantrum on him.

 

"It must be you. I know it must be you, mummy!" Little Kyuhyun said, stomping his feet in cute anger.

 

"I didn't do anything." Leeteuk said. "And shut up, our neighbors need to sleep." Leeteuk said and slammed his son bedroom. "Geez.. I'm not even do anything."

 



 

So yeah, emma13. An update as you request. There's combination of your ideas and LidiaYS. Enjoy everyone.