Oh Grandpas 2 !!

Kid Kyuhyuk

 



 

'Grandpa!!!!!!' Little Kyuhyun shouted from afar, spotting his grandpa on his way back from school with little Hyukjae. He dashed to the old man, climbing him. 'Grandpa, you come! You come!' He said excitedly. 

 

The old man just laughed at his grandson cuteness. 'My cute grandson called me and tell me he's missing me, of course I need to come.' He said.

 

'Hello Grandpa Cho.' Little Hyukjae greeted as soon as he reached them.

 

'Hello, Hyukjae. Still polite and pretty as usual.' Little Kyuhyun's grandpa compliment, making little Hyukjae blushed.

 

'Of couse he is, grandpa.' Little Kyuhyun said, still on his grandpa's hug. 'And he's my future wife.' He said proudly.

 

'Oh, Really?' His grandpa said. 'Have you proposed to him?' He asked, carrying little Kyuhyun and hold little Hyukjae's hand, waking inside the house.

 

'I did. We even married.' Little Kyuhyun said. 'But you didn't come.' Little Kyuhyun pouted.

 

'Kyuhyunnie... it just a fake married.' Little Hyukjae said, blushing.

 

'Why didn't you invite me? I could give you both big present.' His grandpa said, laughing.

 

'Big present?' Little Kyuhyun's eyes widened. 'Hyukkie, we must invite grandpa on our marriage twenty years later.' He said to his sweet boyfriend.

 

'Of course grandpa will be there. He's your family.' Little Hyukjae said.

 

'Omo, dad.' Leeteuk called. 'Kyubear, why did you asking grandpa to lift you up? You're heavy now. Dad, give him to me.' Leeteuk said, asking for Little Kyuhyun.

 

'Aish, you Leeteuk. He's not that heavy. I still can carry him. I'm not that old.' Little Kyuhyun grandpa said, making little Kyuhyun mehrong at his mummy. 

 

'Mummy is old now, grandpa. That's why he say I'm heavy.' Little Kyuhyun said naughtily. 'Look at Mummy wrinkles.' He added and laughed when his mummy stomped his feet, yelling 'I don't have wrinkles!'.

 

'Grandpa. I think I will go back home now.' Little Hyukjae said.

 

'Aigo, Hyukjae. Why don't you stay for dinner?' Little Kyuhyun grandpa asked.

 

Little Hyukjae shook his head. 'Umma said my grandpa also will come here. He supposed to reach house within this hour.' Little Hyukjae said, looking at the clock on little Kyuhyun's house wall.

 

Little Kyuhyun's grandpa scrunched his nose when he know that his fatal enemy would be here also. 'Why is the time I came here, he must be here too?' He complaint.

 

'Maybe you both are meant together, grandpa? Me and Hyukkie are meant for each other, that's why we always together.' Little Kyuhyun said, earning a scoff from his grandpa.

 

'Over my dead body.' He said.

 

'Hyukkie!!!' Little Hyukjae's grandpa yelled excitedly when he saw his grandson coming out from Little Kyuhyun's house. 

 

'Grandpa!!!' Little Hyukjae yelled back, running to his grandfather and hugged him.

 

'Grandpa Lee!!' Little Kyuhyun greeted, still on his grandpa hug. Upon seeing Little Kyuhyun's grandpa carrying little Kyuhyun with his arms, little Hyukjae's grandpa quickly lifted Little Hyukjae, carrying him with his arms.

 

'Grandpa... its embarassing.' Little Hyukjae said blushing when he was being carried up. 'I'm eight already. Put me down.'

 

'Aish, Hyukkie.. You're still baby to me.' Little Hyukjae's grandpa gives a proud look when he successfully carried little Hyukjae in his arms. 'Aigoo, Hyukkie. Why are you so light?' He asked and the shy boy just hide his face to his grandpa's neck, embarrassed.

 

'Hey Lee.... You better put Hyukjae down or you will make him fall down.' Grandpa Cho said. 'I could heard cracking sound from here.' He teased and laughed.

 

'Oh, aren't the sound coming from you? You should put that cute boy down though. Poor him if he fall down because his grandpa don't have any strength to carry him around.' Grandpa Lee talked back.

 

'Are you going to make me fall down, grandpa?' Little Kyuhyun said, eyeing Grandpa Cho in scared. 'I don't want to fall on my . Its hurt. I know how that feel. I fall flat on my when we go for climbing before.'

 

'I won't let my cute grandson fall.' Grandpa Cho said, frowning. 'Hyukjae, are you okay over there? It must be scary to know that you're going to fall down anytimes soon, right?' 

 

'Grandpa Lee, you cannot make Hyukkie fall down!' Little Kyuhyun warned upon hearing his grandpa talk. 

 

'Don't worry, Kyuhyun. I'm still strong. See? I can even do this with Hyukjae.' Grandpa Lee said and lifted little Hyukjae high in the air.

 

'Grandpa put me down.' Little Hyukjae screamed, afraid of actually falling. 

 

'That sound fun. Grandpa, do it to me!' He said and wriggled himself to be released by his grandpa. 

 

'I can do that for you too, Kyuhyun.' Grandpa Cho said and lifted little Kyuhyun in the air too. 'I can go even higher.' 

 

'Yeay!! Higher!! Higher!! More!! More!!' Little Kyuhyun screamed in delight. 

 

'I can do better.' Grandpa Lee said and the competition of who can lifted their grandson higher started between the two grandpa until 'plakkk' cracked sounds could be heard.

 

'Leeteuk!!!!' Granpa Cho screamed in pain. 

 

'Heechul!!!' Grandpa Lee also screamed in pain. 

 

'Grandpa!!!' Both Little Hyukjae and little Kyuhyun screamed, also in pain. 

 

'What are you thinking of lifting Hyukkie baby, dad? He's eight!' Heechul said, while rubbing the ointment, messaging his father in law's back.

 

'Shut up and just massage me. Auch. Slow down.' He said when Heechul purposely messaging him stronger.

 

'Hyukkie baby, you're not hurt, don't you?' Heechul asked worriedly because his son also fall down when his grandfather hurt his back.

 

'I'm okay, Umma.' Little Hyukjae said, putting a little ointment to his hand, and helping Heechul massaging his grandpa.

 

'I told you Kyubear is now heavy, but you don't want to listen.' Leeteuk said, also massaging Grandpa Cho's back. 

 

'He's not that heavy.' Grandpa Cho said. 

 

'If he's not, you won't hurt your back like this.' Leeteuk said, massaging the old man back stronger. 

 

'Yah, slow down a little.' Grandpa Cho said, hissing. 

 

'I'm not heavy, Mummy.' Little Kyuhyun said, pouting. He played with the ointment, putting a lot of the ointment to his Grandpa back. 'Haha... you sticky, Grandpa.' He commented and laughed, playing with the oil on the old man's back.

 

Little Kyuhyun unconciously rubbing his eyes using his hand that full and sticky with the oil because his eyes feel itchy. 'Mummy... mummy... mummy...' He screamed in pain when the hotness from the ointment hit him.

 

'Mummy... its hot. its hot.' He said, running around because the ointment is hot.

 

'Who ask you to play with it?' Leeteuk sighed, capturing his troublemaker son and wiped away the oil from his eyes.

 



 

I miss these two grandpas~~~

 

Maybe I should stop writing this story. Seems like its no longer interesting.......

 

Enjoy everyone.