Boarding Pass

Kid Kyuhyuk


 

‘What is that?’ Little Kyuhyun asked at little Donghae, who showing off something to him.

 

‘This is boarding pass.’ Little Donghae said proudly. ‘With this pass, we could take bus without adult supervision.’  

 

‘Cool! I wanna have one too.’ Little Kyuhyun said, hoping that little Donghae would buy one for him too.

 

Little Donghae waved his forefinger to little Kyuhyun’s face. ‘You can’t have this. You’re still a kid.’

 

Little Kyuhyun scoffed at Little Donghae. ‘You are also a kid.’ He retorted.

 

‘I am a big boy.’ Little Donghae retorted back. ‘Unlike you.’

 

Little Kyuhyun’s nose scrunched in annoyance. ‘I also can buy that.’ Little Kyuhyun said.

 

‘Try it.’ Little Donghae challenged and little Kyuhyun quickly ran to the store, going straight to the cashier and asked for the same pass like little Donghae’s one.

 

‘Noona is sorry. But noona cannot give it to you. This pass only valid for those who is in primary school already.’ The cashier told little Kyuhyun.

 

‘This is unfair!’ Little Kyuhyun barked, stomping his feet to the ground.

 

‘Ho,ho,ho someone is still in elementary school and couldn’t get the boarding pass for big boy.’ Little Donghae said, purposely annoyed the already annoyed little Kyuhyun. ‘Hyukkie, got yours already?’ Little Donghae beamed when he saw his best friend went out from the store, holding the same pass as him.

 

‘Yeah, Hae. Can you believe that we finally can get this boarding pass?’ Little Hyukjae continued; not knowing that Little Kyuhyun was sulking over the boarding pass. ‘Oh my God, I was so jealous to Minnie hyung when he showed me his boarding pass years before. He said this pass is only for big boy, small kid like is not allowed to have it. And now I finally able to grasp this--’ Little Hyukjae stopped when he heard tsk-ed sound coming from little Kyuhyun. He quickly put a hand over his mouth, knowing that he had completely forgot that little Kyuhyun was still unable to get the pass, due to his smaller age.

 

‘What so cool about the pass to brag everywhere.’ Little Kyuhyun said in annoyance.

 

‘Whatever thing that you cannot have but I can is a cool thing to me.’ Little Donghae said, purposely makes little Kyuhyun angry.    

 

‘Your life must be boring then.’ Little Kyuhyun bickered back.

 

‘As long as I got to teased you, my life will never get bored.’ Little Donghae said.

 

‘Donghae…’ Little Donghae’s boyfriend, Little Siwon warned to stop little Donghae before he make little Kyuhyun’s mood worst.

 

‘Oopps…’ Little Donghae said cutely when little Siwon was shaking his head to him.

 

‘Errm…. Kyunnie….’ Little Hyukjae called softly. ‘Let’s go to play.’ He suggested.

 

‘But Hyukkie, we got this pass so that we can ride a bus and go to town.’ Little Donghae said, don’t want their plan to be cancel because of little Kyuhyun.

 

‘But Hae… Kyunnie…’

 

‘Kyuhyun can stay here with Changmin. Come on, Hyukjae. You promised me already.’ Little Donghae said, pulling little Hyukjae’s arm to go with him.

 

‘Kyunnie…. I….’ Before little Hyukjae could finish, little Kyuhyun stormed away from them.

 

‘Cwang….Cwang…’ Little Kyuhyun called to his best friend, using the nickname he know little Chnagmin hated the most. ‘Cwang…’

 

‘Yah chubby, Stop calling me like that. I’m not a frog.’ Little Changmin said annoyed.

 

‘I am not chubby!’ Little Kyuhyun protested.

 

‘Of course you’re not chubby, you’re fatty.’ Little Changmin whispered slowly, knowing that little Kyuhyun hated when people called him fat. ‘Why are you looking for me? aren’t you supposed to go lovey dovey with your sweet Hyukkie?’ Little Changmin asked, feeling weird to see little Kyuhyun alone, when he always with little Hyukjae at time like this.

 

‘Hyukkie, Hae, and Siwonnie got bus boarding pass. So they left me behind.’ Little Kyuhyun said, unsatisfied. ‘Hey Changmin, let borrow Jaejoong hyung pass and get to the bus also.’ Little Kyuhyun suggested.

 

‘But we are still a kid?’ Little Changmin said, before he was being pulled away.

 

‘You must bring your mommy if you want to get into this bus.’ The attendant said to little Kyuhyun.

 

‘But Changmin is the same old as me.’ He protested, pointed to his best friend who already inside the bus.

 

‘Your height is to blame, other than your age.’ The attendant said, chuckling.

 

‘I’m not short!’ He yelled.  

 

‘Come on, Kyuhyun. Just give up. You’re going to spoil the fun if you bring your mommy. We are all in adventurous mood already. Don’t kill the fun.’ Little Donghae said, and a few yeah, including from little Hyukjae could be heard supporting little Donghae’s statement.

 

Little Kyuhyun smirked devilish when he heard that.

 

Little Kyuhyun sang happily, waving the flag he got from the attendant in joy. Little Hyukjae joined him singing happily, while little Donghae groaned in annoyance. Little Siwon just patted his back while little Changmin ate the cookies Leeteuk bought for them.

 

‘You can just ignore me Donghae.’ The angelic voice said apologetic to the kid leader.

 

‘This is no fun.’ Little Donghae huffed, slapping away the flag when little Kyuhyun purposely waved the flag in front of him, just to added more annoyance.

 

A/N: Well, I’m sorry for missing for so long. To tell the truth, I wasn’t that busy with my life, but I was distracted by games. (I installed PSOne Emulator into my laptop and being the gamers I am, well, anyone could guess what happen afterward)

Also, I was too caught with these Android dating games. I even want to make Kid Kyuhyuk story using this game. Here the list I currently playing, you can use my invitation code, we both get benefit from it. These games are seriously addicting. Feel free to join and play. 

  • Office Lover   (ufug4n)
  • My Sweet Proposal    (aLwz2N)   <== This one is my fav
  • Oriental Bride (something, I forgot the full title)      (naygZq)
  • Royal Midnight Kiss  (EiQrbz)
  • 7 hotties all my husbands  (dxLu8b)   <==  Also my fav.
  • Once Upon a Fairy Love Tale (T2iy65)
  • Sweet Scandal and Arabian Night (somehow my invitation code not showing)

 

P/S: I lost the touch for this Kid Kyuhyuk, anyone agree? Because honestly this is the first time I keep on deleting an update for this series. Hmmm....