Camera ()!!

Kid Kyuhyuk

 



 

"Here your present, little devil." Kangin said as he handed a wrapped box of present to his enthuastism son that had been waiting ever since. He just went back home from working outstation at Japan, leaving Leeteuk and little Kyuhyun alone at home because little Kyuhyun was having examination at that week. Kangin had promised to buy him something in exchange for little Kyuhyun stayed and took the examination.  

 

Little Kyuhyun grinned and quickly unwrapped his present. His eyes went shining went he finally touched the high technology polaroid camera. It wasn't new game as usual, but he not complaining as Leeteuk just bought him a new one this morning. 

 

"Camera, Kangin?" Leeteuk asked, giving his husband 'are you serious' look.

 

"What?" Kangin asked. "They said people concentrate more when they took a picture. And maybe Kyuhyun could be the genius photographer that makes loads of money." Leeteuk just rolled at his eyes at his husband.

 

"Mummy, smile." Little Kyuhyun said and Leeteuk automatically smiled at his camera. A picture went out from the camera and after waited for two three scecond, Leeteuk smiled in satisfied. The picture indeed went out to be very pretty and Leeteuk couldn't be more proud of his son hidden talent.

 

"See, I told you he had the talent." Kangin said and wrapped his arms to his wife's waist. "I miss you." He whispered to his wife, making Leeteuk giggled because its tingly.

 

"Hyukkie!!!" Little Kyuhyun ran away to little Hyukjae's house, very eager to show the polaroid camera to little Hyukjae and took a lot of his pictures.

 

"Wow... It's very..wow..." Little Donghae said, when little Kyuhyun had rang him to show off his new polaroid camera. "Can it store memory?" 

 

Little Kyuhyun just shrugged. "I don't know. Daddy know." He said and take another pictures of little Hyukjae.

 

"Oh, Kyu. Stop taking pictures of me. You will get sick at it later." Little Hyukjae said with blushed. Little Kyuhyun hadn't stop taking pictures of him ever since he came to his house an hour ago. 

 

"Won't it run out its film?" Little Siwon asked.

 

"I don't know. Daddy know." Little Kyuhyun shrugged and took another pictures of little Hyukjae. 

 

"Kyu..." Little Hyukjae whined. "Take Hae and Wonnie pictures too."

 

Little Kyuhyun just sighed. "Okay." He said reluctantly. "Donghae, Siwon. pose." He said and both kids posed to his camera. Little Kyuhyun snapped the polaroid and one film went out. 

 

"Can I see it? Can I see it?" Little Donghae sang.

 

Little Kyuhyun handed the film to little Donghae and snapped another pcitures of little Hyukjae again. Little Hyukjae just pouted and went to little Donghae's next, wanted to see the picture too. 

 

"It's pretty." Little Hyukjae commented.

 

Little Siwon nodded. "Kyuhyun really have talent on this."

 

"Can I keep it, Kyu?" Little Donghae asked the little one that busy snapping little Hyukkie pictures again. Little Kyuhyun nodded and Little Donghae beamed in happiness. And another snap sound could be heard, making little Hyukjae pouted his lips more.

 

"Owh.. you got new camera." Little Hyukjae big brother boyfriend, Ryeowook stated when they visited him at his shop. "Are you going to join the competition?" He asked the boy that still snapping little Hyukkie pictures.

 

"What competition?" Little Kyuhyun asked, stopping take little Hyukjae pictures to listen more.

 

"Well, the shop across the road had make competition for anyone interested to send their pictures. The winner will get Korean beef." Ryeowook said. "You didn't know? I thought you have this new polaroid is to enter the competition."

 

"No, daddy bought this because I took the examination." Little Kyuhyun said.

 

"Korean beef... Its so delicious." Little Hyukjae said dreamily and Little Kyuhyun wasted no time and capture his expression at the moment. Little Kyuhyun smirked and send a silent signal to Ryeowook. Ryeowook just nodded, understand the younger well.

 

"Why do we have to go there?" Little Hyukjae asked when Little Kyuhyun dragged him to the shop hosting the competition. "I don't want to know who won the beef." Little Hyukjae whined.

 

"I just want to look. Come on, Hyukkie. They are going to announce the winner soon." Little Kyuhyun said and walked faster.

 

"Please give appaluse to the second place." The host said and the audience applause. "Now, for the first place. All of you is going to be shock. He was so young, but he got the talent. And to make sure that this young boy wasn't cheating, in case people argued that this boy asked some older to edit his pictures, we have contact most of people that know this boy recent activity and confirmed he really took this pictures by himself." The host said and the crowds cheered. Not that they didn't know it was true. People watched everday how obsessed the boy take picture of his model. "So, the first place went to........ Cho Kyuhyun, our town little troublemaker." The host said and everyone clapped. 

 

Little Kyuhyun quickly went to front to take the Korean beef. "Hyukkie.... I won this beef!" He said and held the beef high. Of course everyone know the beef was for his lover. Everyone know how much Little Hyukjae loved meat and how big Little Kyuhyun love to him. Everyone know.

 

Little Kyuhyun placed the beef on the table when the host asked him. "So, Kyuhyun, can you show us who is in this pictures?" The host asked and showed the cadboard full of pictures to the audience. Everyone aww-ed at the cute cardboard." He is so freaking cute." The host said at one of pictures where little Hyukjae was pouting at little Kyuhyun. There were a lot of pictures of little Hyukjae at the cardboard. Little Hyukjae yawned, he pouted, he's dancing, he's reading and many more. Evryone could see how much loved was poured into the pictures.   

 

"He's my future wife." Little Kyuhyun scoffed. "Everyone know Hyukkie is my future wife. Don't you know?" Little Kyuhyun asked and put both his amrs to his waist, ready to scolded this host for being ignorant. Everyone laughed at little Kyuhyun cute antic, while Little Hyukjae just blushed and looking for a place to hide himself, embarrassed.

 

"Haha.. sorry." The host apologize. "So can we have this little troublemaker future wife in front?" He said.

 

"I will take him." Little Kyuhyun said and quickly went to dragged Little Hyukjae in front. Little Hyukjae bowed to the host.

 

"Aww.. so polite..." The host cooed. "And so cute..."

 

Little Kyuhyun stand in front of little Hyukjae, protecting the older one. "He is my future wife. Don't flirt with him." He said and stomped his feet in cute anger. Little Hyukjae blushed more when the host started to .

 



 

An update as token of gratitude to ninobelle17 for being very kind to tagged me at one of her post. Sorry for not answering the tagged though.

 

Enjoy... (yawn) Sorry, I'm just very sleepy. Enjoy reading everyone and have a lovely day today.~~~