Play Pretend

Kid Kyuhyuk

 



 

"You want to do it?" Little Donghae asked, feeling unsure of what little Hyukjae just suggested.

 

Little Hyukjae nodded. "Because twenty years is still afar, and I really wanted to know how does it feel." Little Hyukjae explained.

 

"O..kay." Little Donghae nodded unsure. "Have you told Kyuhyun about this?"

 

Little Hyukjae shook his head. "No. I want to tell you first. And I want you to be my best man."
 

"Aww Hyukkie. That's so sweet of you." Little Donghae cooed and hugged his best friend. "Okay. I'll ask Siwon to be the pastor. And you go telling Kyuhyun okay. And ask him to look for his own best man." Little Donghae said, dashing to little Siwon's house. 

 

Little Hyukjae then went to little Kyuhyun's house, informing his cute boyfriend about his plan.

 

His boyfriend was all grinning when little Hyukjae told him his plan. He nodded eagerly, saying that he will get his blue tuxedo. Litle Hyukjae chirpped happily and went to his house, looking for his black tuxedo Heechul had brought him for important occassion.

 

Little Kyuhyun grabbed his phone, searching for little Changmin number and pressed the dial button. "Hello, Changmin. 911. Me and Hyukkie is getting married now. You have to come as my best men. Wear something decent." He said quickly and ended the call, heart beating fast at the thought that he and little Hyukjae is getting married soon.

 

Little Kyuhyun jumped to his bed, face facing the pillow, to held the squealling he had at the moment. "I can't believe we're getting married, now." Little Kyuhyun mumbled and giggled like a girl.

 

"I'll be Hyukkie's appa." Little Junsu cheered. "And Yesung shi need to do the background music, and you have to be the ring bearer too." Little Junsu said and Little Yesung nodded. 

 

"But did they have ring?" Little Yesung asked.

 

"Hyukkie did. And he gave it to me." Little Donghae said and handed the ring in the box to little Yesung. "It's Kyuhyun's gift on Hyukkie's six birthday." Little Donghae stated.

 

"Okay. All clean then." Little Junsu nodded. "How about our pastor?" Little Junsu asked little Siwon who were tidying his clothes.

 

"I'm fine. My bible is here with me." Little Siwon said and little Donghae came to him to help him looking the most handsome pastor ever.

 

"All right. We just have to wait for groom and the bride." Little Junsu said and little Donghae ran to get little Hyukjae.

 

"He's ready." Little Donghae confirmed.

 

"Hey beauties. What are you playing?" The sudden voice make all them turned to the owner. Oh crap! Hotty Yunho's here.

 

"Eurgh, Yunho.. Even at someone wedding you wanted to ruin it?" Little Donghae snickered. Hotty Yunho just look confused and innocent as always.

 

"Guys, we short of guest." Little Yesung shouted panicked. "And the groom will be here at any second."

 

"Donghae... what should we do?" Little Hyukjae asked, panickly.

 

"Calm down, Hyuk. You can't get panic. It will caused wrinkles on your pretty face. You don't want have wrinkles on your wedding day, didn't you?" Little Donghae asked and little Hyukjae nodded.

 

"Now, guest. We couldn't make it to call Sungmin hyung and Ryeowook hyung." Little Donghae mumbled and suddenly turned to the still smiling hotty Yunho. Little Donghae grinned. "Hyuk... You're totally gonna love me for be the best wedding planner of yours." He grinned.

 

"Now Yunho. Can you be the most obedient boy I ever met?" Little Donghae asked, almost flirting. Hotty Yunho just nodded, feeling happy because one of the person he keep wanted to have their attention showing interest on him.

 

Little Donghae grinned and took hotty Yunho hand with him, directing him to the seat little Yesung had provided. "Would you be the most handsome boy and sit here without making any sound?" He asked and hotty Yunho nodded with smiling widely. "Good! Now sit here and just do as you told, okay?"

 

"Okay." Hotty Yunho answered.

 

"The groom is coming." Little Yesung confirmed.

 

"Hae! Where's my Hyukkie?" Little Kyuhyun asked eagerly. "I can't believe we're getting married."
 

Little Donghae scoffed. "You can't see your bride before the wedding. It will bring bad luck. You don't want that, don't you?" Little Donghae asked, almost threatening. Little Kyuhyun shook his head in fear. "Good, now go standing at the aisle." Little Donghae instructed and little Kyuhyun did as he was told.

 

The ceremony took place at one of the towners's house, because he had the most biggest lawn, and that place suite little Hyukjae dream wedding place the most. The boys didn't even bother to ask for permission, perfectly known that the owner wasn't in the house, considering that the curtain didn't at least sway because of fans, and because no movement inside the house at all.

 

They didn't bother to served food and drinks, because the wedding was sudden and their only guest was Hotty Yunho. No one willed to feed that poor boy. Little Kyuhyun jumped and skipped happily on the aisle, still couldn't believe he's getting married.

 

"Gosh, stop it Kyuhyun. We were just playing pretend." Little Changmin said irritated.

 

Little Kyuhyun just scoffed at his best friend. "Grumpy." He said.

 

"The bride is coming." Little Yesung said after spotting little Hyukjae started to walked out from his hide.

 

"Teng.. teng.. teneng... teng.. teng.. teneng..." Little Yesung hummed the music background as he was schedule at, while little Hyukjae walked garcefully to the aisle, shyly peek a look at his handsome boyfriend.

 

Little Donghae was following little Hyukjae from behind, and wrapped his arm to little Hyukjae was little Junsu that act as his father, and little Yesung follow closely behind little Donghae.

 

Little Junsu handed little Hyukjae arm to little Kyuhyun once they reached him, taking place next to Hotty Yunho who was still clueless of what's happening. Little Donghae went to the same row where little Changmin standing, throwing his flirting smiles to the pastor ahead.

 

"Cho Kyuhyun." Little Siwon started. "Hereby you standing here, to make your vow as a new life, as a husband to Lee Hyukjae." He paused to take a breath. "Cho Kyuhyun, will you take Lee Hyukjae as your wife, despite the..."

 

"I do!" Before little Siwon could even finished, little Kyuhyun interrupt.

 

"I'm not finished yet." Little Siwon moaned angrily.

 

"I don't care, I just do!" Little Kyuhyun said and held little Hyukjae's hand. "Hyukkie will do too, right?"

 

Little Hyukjae pouted. "I do. But I want Siwonnie do my vow first."

 

"Okay." Little Kyuhyun chirpped happily, signalling little Siwon to finish it quickly.

 

"Lee Hyukjae, will you take Cho Kyuhyun as your husband, to be with him in health and sickness, poor and wealth, and only death can separate you both?" little Pastor Siwon asked, smiling. 

 

"I do." Little Hyukjae said shyly.

 

"Now, may the husband and wife peck." little Pastor Siwon announced.

 

Little Kyuhyun was just about to peck little Hyukae's lips, when suddenly a voice roared.

 

"Yah, kids. What are you doing at my lawn?" The owner of the house comes out, angrily.

 

"Run!!" Little Donghae said and everyone running away while laughing.

 

Little Kyuhyun took little Hyukae's hand, running away as soon as Donghae announced. Both were laughing in their running, feeling blessed.

 

"Holy ! That's the most beautiful creature I ever met." A man said, snapping his camera at little Hyukjae and little Kyuhyun.

 



 

Hope this doesn't turn out disappointing.

 

Enjoy everyone!