Injection

Kid Kyuhyuk

 



 

"Erm... Umma... can I not go to school today?" Little Hyukjae asked, wearing his best kicked kitten face.

 

"Why?" Heechul asked, not even minding of looking.

 

"Because.... err... because I'm feeling sick." Little Hyukjae tried to convinced his umma.

 

"No. You have injection today and I know it just your trick. Go to school and get the injection."

 

Little Hyukjae went out to go to school with sad and scared face. His stomach twisted at the thought of the sharp needle.

 

"Morning, Hyukjae." One of his friend slapped him from the back.

 

"Morning." He replied.

 

"Morning, Hyukjae." His girls classmate greeted.

 

"Hey, Hyukjae. Today is the day~~" His friends .

 

"Oh shut up." Little Hyukjae snapped back.

 

"Don't worry, Hyuk. Its not hurt at all." Little Junsu assuring. He had gather information from his friends that Little Hyukjae was scared everytimes this day comes.

 

"Easy for you to say." Little Hyukjae said and the girls hearing it giggled.

 

"Are you sure you will be fine, Hyukjae?" One of the girls asked.

 

"Unless you can ask teacher to dismiss me from this injection, no, I'm not going to be okay." He said, smiling sadly.

 

"Do you want us to get you something? Anything?" The girls offered.

 

Little Hyukjae shook his head and smiled. "Thanks."

 

Little Hyukjae was queueing behind little Siwon, because he know his friend muscular body will hide him from take a peek on the needle. Little Donghae not being helpful here by telling him how big the needle was, while showing his scared face.

 

"Urgh.. Hae, stop it." He whined.

 

"But its really big, Hyuk." Little Donghae said, eyes went bigger of the sight he got. "And it look hurt." He said and looked at the student who was clenching his teeth between getting his injection. He then turned back to little Hyukjae. "It really hurt." He confirmed. 

 

Little Hyukjae's legs turned jelly once little Siwon sat on the chair, waiting for the needle to get in. Little Siwon smiled at little Hyukjae.

 

"Its not hurt, Hyuk. Donghae just exaggrating." Little Siwon said and flinched when the nurse injected the needle to him.

 

Little Hyukjae turned away, not willing to look at it.

 

"Hey, Hyukjae. Get sit now." One of his classmate growled because little Hyukjae had stoned himself before the chair.

 

"Oh come on, Hyukjae. We did this every year." Another growled.

 

"But I'm afraid of needle." He wailed, almost tears.

 

Two of his friends, the same one from the last years, who cannot wait anymore, grabbed little Hyukjae and make him sit on the chair.

 

"Its okay, boy. Just relax and it will soon ended." The nurse comforting him.

 

Little Hyukjae trashed on his seat, not allowing the nurse to grab his hand.

 

"Hyukkie...." Little Kyuhyun jumped from nowhere. "Why did you class lined up?" He said and took little Hyukjae's left hand, making it stay still.

 

The nurse smiled.

 

"We are having injection." Little Hyukjae whined, not realized that his left hand was stay still. He flinched when he feel something cold on his hand, but was quickly being distracted by little Kyuhyun another question.

 

"Have Donghae get his injection?" Little Kyuhyun asked and this time little Hyukjae could feel something on his hand. Before he could turned and take a look, little Kyuhyun pecked his lips.

 

"I didn't get one this morning." Little Kyuhyun pouted. "That's why I'm come. I need it or else I can't study in Mr. Kang's class. You know he always aim me."

 

Little Hyukjae smiled at the younger. "Sorry, I was distracted by today's injection."

 

"Yah, Cho Kyuhyun!" A loud voice roared. "What are you doing on someone else class? Come back here." Mr. Kang said from afar.

 

"Speaking of him." Little Kyuhyun's pouted.

 

"Cho Kyuhyun!" Mr. Kang roared again.

 

"Coming." Little Kyuhyun shouted back. "Bye bye, Hyukkie. See you after school." Little Kyuhyun said and left after pecking little Hyukjae's lips again.

 

"You have such a sweetheart boyfriend. He's very sweet." The nurse suddenly said, and handed a cotton ball for little Hyukjae to put on his hand.

 

"He is." Little Hyukjae beamed and then turned clueless when the nurse handed him the cotton ball. "How about the injection?" He asked.

 

"You already did. When your boyfriend was talking to you." The nurse said smiling. Little Hyukjae bowed to him and went away, giving the chair for little Donghae. 

 

"I'll bakes him some cookies later." Little Hyukjae said determined, and looked at his back when he heard little Donghae screamed. His eyes went bigger when he saw how sharp and big the needle was. "I'll get Kyuhyunnie an ice cream too." He said, feeling relieved that his boyfriend did distract him from his fear.

 

Oh little Kyuhyun will always be little Hyukjae's hero.

 



 

Okay. This baby will be put aside for the time being. I'm going to update and complete my other babies.

 

Enjoy everyone.