Angela

Kid Kyuhyuk


 

Little Kyuhyun's little finger tapping the keyboard of his Ipad quickly, not making any mistakes on his typing even once. He was too busy typing that he didn't realized that his sweet boyfriend and his friends were coming to him. 

 

'Angela!' Little Kyuhyun shouted to his Ipad. 'You can't said that. You not a good girl.' 

 

'An...Angela?' Little Hyukjae muttered, couldn't believe he had just heard his small boyfriend calling a girl name. 'Who is Angela, Kyuhyunnie?' Little Hyukjae asked, jealousy clouded him.

 

'Hyukkie!' Little Kyuhyun called, shocked to find his sweet boyfriend at his back. 'Angela... Angela is... Angela is my friend.' He said, trying to convince his jealous sweet boyfriend.

 

'You playboy!' Little Hyukjae screamed at him, running away afterwards.

 

'Kyuhyun!' Little Donghae scolded. 'Why do you like to make Hyukjae cried?'

 

Little Siwon shook his head in disapproval of the younger act. 'Did you know Hyujae just encounter with Princess Hyunnie before? The other was disturbing him and almost makes him cry. Luckily me and Donghae comes early, we got to shoo away Princess Hyunnie.'

 

'Don't call that lunatic girl as princess, Wonnie. She don't deserve the honour.' Little Donghae scolded. 'Whatever and whoever this Angela is, I wanted you to break up with her and apologize to Hyukkie.' Little Donghae warned.

 

Little Kyuhyun put his Ipad closely to him. 'I cannot erase Angela.'

 

'You're choosing another girl instead of Hyukjae, Kyuhyun?' Little Siwon asked, couldn't believe his ears. 'You don't love Hyukkie anymore?'

 

'I love Hyukkie!' Little Kyuhyun said, stomping his feet in cute anger.

 

'Whatever is it, break up with this Angela girl and coax Hyukjae back. I don't want him to still angry till tomorrow.' Little Donghae said, pulling his boyfriend away.

 

Little Kyuhyun knocked on the door. When he got no answer, he comes inside. 'Hyukkie?' He called, watching as his sweet boyfriend turned away his body from him, back facing his cute boyfriend.

 

Little Kyuhyun typed something on his Ipad. Few second later, little Hyukjae could heard girl voice.

 

'How wonderful you must be to have that kind of boyfriend.' Curious, little Hyukjae pushed away his blanket, looking at his cute boyfriend who was typing somthing on his Ipad.

 

'I believe he is indeed beautiful.' The girl voice said once again and due to curious, little Hyukjae went near to his cute boyfriend. Looking at his cute boyfriend's Ipad, little Hyukjae could see a cat sitting on the chair. A female cat.

 

Little Kyuhyun typed 'my boyfriend is jealous with you.' on the Ipad. Little Hyukjae then could heard the cat said in girl's tone. 'You have to explain to him.'

 

'Angela?' Little Hyukjae said in confusion.

 

Little Kyuhyun grinned. 'Hyukkie, meet Angela. The arrogant Kitty.' Little Kyuhyun said and showed the application to his sweet boyfriend.

 

'So, Angela is an application on your Ipad?' Little Hyukjae asked.

 

Little Kyuhyun nodded. 'She a kitty. That why I like her.'

 

Little Hyukjae played with the hem of his shirt. 'I'm sorry I misunderstood you, Kyuhyunnie. And also calling you as playboy.'

 

Little Kyuhyun smiled at the now shy little Hyukjae. 'It's okay, Hyukkie. I know you upset.' Little Kyuhyun said and pecked the other lips. 'Don't worry about Hyunnie noona anymore, okay? I don't befriend with her anymore. So whatever she had said to you, you can just ignore it.' Little Kyuhyun said and once again pecking little Hyukjae's lips. 

 

Little Hyukjae nodded and pecked little Kyuhyun's lips too. 'So, tell me about this beautiful arrogant kitty.' Little Hyukjae asked and little Kyuhyun explain how to play Angela.

 



Short update because I am crazy over this application. 

Enjoy everyone!