Kyuhyun's Cinderella

Kid Kyuhyuk

 



 

"It's decided. I will be dracula, Hyukkie will be my witch, Siwonnie will be the beasty wolf, and Donghae................" Kyuhyun said, dividing the character he had in his hand.

 

"What will I be?" Donghae asked eagerly. "What? what?"

 

"Kyuhyunnie... witch is for girl. Boy is wizard." Hyukjae whined.

 

"Kyuhyun, I don't think I suit to be beasty wolf." Siwon said in manner.

 

But all of them were asking at the same time, which made our little dracula here pissed off.

 

"Quiet! I'm not done yet." Kyuhyun roared and everyone shoot silent. Kyuhyun inhaled deeply before continued. "Donghae, you will be aladdin."

 

Donghae's eyes widened of Kyuhyun's character giving. "But Aladdin don't wear shirt."

 

"Siwon neither." He shrugged. "Now, let get to Ryeowook hyung and asked him to make costumes for us." He said and dragged everyone that were reluctant to follow. On their way there, Hyukjae keep whining tat Kyuhyun that he should change his concept for them this time. But Kyuhyun was stubborn and just ignored.

 

Sungmin laughed when the smaller told him to do the clothes as he desired.

 

"Stop laughing, bunny hyung!" Kyuhyun said irritated.

 

"But Kyuhyun, poor Siwon and Donghae had to be shirtless during winter." Ryeowook said, after Donghae whined to him that he didn't like the character Kyuhyun wanted him to be.

 

"And Hyukjae not comfortable either." Sungmin added and Hyukjae nodded eagerly.

 

They were currently at Lee & Kim Tailor, asking for Sungmin and Ryeowook's favor to make them customes to be wear during their school festival. As they were not very good at imagination, which Kyuhyun had told them, they let Kyuhyun decided on what character they should come out with. And as a result, Kyuhyun come with that idea. 

 

"What concept are you coming with anyways, Kyuhyun?" Sungmin asked.

 

"From the fairytale, Cinderella." He smiply answered.

 

Sungmin and Ryeowook look at each other. The trio gasped.

 

"Are you sure this is Cinderella concept?" Ryeowook asked.

 

Kyuhyun nodded.

 

"Don't you think that you're actually out from Cinderella's story, Kyuhyun?" Sungmin asked, still not believing what Kyuhyun had said. "Witch is from Snow white story, Wolf, probably you take it from Beauty and the Beast, Aladin is Aladin, and there's no dracula on Cinderella." Sungmin explained.

 

"THERE IS!" Kyuhyun whined.

 

"THERE NOT!" Hyukjae said back. Still pissed that he had to be witch.

 

"THERE IS! I READ IT SOMEWHERE!" He said, defended his concept.

 

"THERE IS NOT!" Hyukjae said, tried to changed Kyuhyun's concept.

 

"FINE!" Kyuhyun said, stomping his feet out from the shop, sulking. The trio looked at each other, guilty was written on each of their faces.

 

"Hyukjae...." Ryeowook said in coaxing tone. "Sulking Kyuhyun is not good for the festival." 

 

"But hyung.. Kyuhyun had gone to far." Hyukjae whined. "He wanted me to dress like a girl, and Donghae and Siwon wandering around shirtless. It winter, hyung."

 

"We will do something about that." Sungmin said. "You better check on Kyuhyun first." He said and Hyukjae looked at both Siwon and Donghae. They nodded and Hyukjae sighed.

 

"Fine. I'll go." Hyukjae said. "Its always me need to apologizes anyways." Sungmin and Ryeowook could only gave him sympathy look.

 

Hyukjae went out from the shop, turned into his left. He know where Kyuhyun will hide when he was sulking. And Hyukjae was right, like always. He found Kyuhyun squatting behind the lamp, buried his face on his knees, slightly shaking. Hyukjae knew the smaller was crying, and Hyukjae didn't have heart to let him be that way.

 

"Kyuhyunnie..." Hyukjae called softly.

 

"Go away." Kyuhyun said, still buried his face on his knees.

 

"Kyu...." Hyukjae cooed his name, the way Kyuhyun really loved.

 

"You hate me." Kyuhyun said. This time head lifted and face full of tears. "I don't want you to hate me, Hyukkie." He said sobbing louder.

 

"I did not hate you, Kyu..." Hyukjae said and pulled Kyuhyun on his embrace. "Why would I hate you over your silly idea?"

 

"My idea is not silly." Kyuhyun said pouting.

 

"Okay. Okay. Your idea is bit exaggrating?" Hyukjae said unsurely and Kyuhyun pouted lessen. 

 

"That's sound better." Kyuhyun said, now smiling.

 

"Let's go back to hyungs shop and get our body measured." Hyukjae said and pulled the smaller. "We will go on iwth your concept."

 

"You will be witch right, Hyukkie?" Kyuhyun asked hopefully.

 

Hyukjae said. "Fine." Thought he was reluctant, he's willing to do everything that Kyuhyun liked. Always like that.

 

"Thanks, Hyuk. I love you... very much." Kyuhyun said and hugged the older. They both went hand in hand to the shop.

 

"Oh wow... What a lovely little witch my son was." Heechul said, proudly. "You inherit my beauty, of course."

 

Hankyung chuckled when he saw his son turned to be witch girl. "No offense but you're pretty Hyukjae."

 

"Dad." Hyukjae whined.

 

"Here's come the little vampire." Heechul said once Kyuhyun near them.

 

"I'm not vampire. I'm dracula." Kyuhyun snorted back.

 

"The same, draky. The same." Heechul said.

 

"No. It not same. All vampire do was romance, but Dracula is stronger than that." Kyuhyun said, stomping his feet.

 

"Stop doing that. You might ruin your clothes." Kyuhyun's mother, Leeteuk said. "Why Hyukjae being witch when he can be Cinderella? You told me it was Cinderella concept."

 

"He save that spot for me." Heechul said. "Only me can be Cinderella."

 

"An old Cinderella." Kyuhyun said and pulled Hyukjae's hand to go with him and find Siwon and Donghae. They spotted Donghae and Siwon, who were smiling all the way because people praised them for being handsome wolf and aladdin boy. And both were wearing shirt.

 

"Very Kyuhyun concept of Cinderella." Kangin said, once the four boys gather together.  "Very Kyuhyun." He said again, make all the parents bursted in laughs.  

 

And the four character from Kyuhyun's own Cinderella story were happy.

 



Crap...This is crap... super crap.. mega crap... I don't know anymore... Its kinda run from what I plotted though, but anyways... enjoy?

(Oh pleasE IGNORE this update if you don't like it.)