DAEHYUN-1

*・゜゚・* ♚B.A.P FEELS♚ *・゜゚・*|| Accepting requests!

"____!" I heard my boyfriend call out for me in despair. I popped my head throught the doorway of the kitchen to see what was happening in the living room. I pursed my lips to avoid the smile that was threatning to form on my lips due to the view in front of me.

Daehyun looked over and gave me a pleading look along with a defeated groan as my 7 year old cousin tackled him to be followed by another 2 year old boy on top of him. I let out a chuckle as I put the plate of cookies on the tray and decided to save Daehyun and his sanity.

I groaned as I picked up the heavy tray and headed out to the living room where the kids were currently wrestling. Daehyun walked up to me and took the tray from my grasp. He kissed the top of my head and put a hand at the back of my waist, leading me to the couch.

"Thank goodness. I need some refueling before getting back to the battlefield." he said as he plopped beside me, popping a cookie in his mouth. I rolled my eyes at him and called the kids over for their snacks.

"You have to clean up after, okay?" I told them and they obediently nodded their heads as they nibbled happily at their cookies and turned to the T.V to watch Spongebob.

Daehyun put his head on my shoulder but said nothing. I smiled to myself, knowing that he is exhausted from playing with the two boys since this morning. I put a hand on his leg and playfully caressed it.

"These kids just the life out of me." he groaned, making me chuckle.

"Wait till you try to get them to sleep. You'll practically be dead after." I said and let a sigh out once both Yongwon and Jiseok turned to me expectantly.

"Okay, time to clean up! I'll go fix these dishes then you guys can take a nap." I said in a no nonsense tone of voice. Both kids pouted and started whining but I gave them a look that their mom always uses on them. They soon slugishly picked up their toys and put it in their toy box.

"Okay, big boy. Time to help." I said as I patted his leg once more before standing up to gather the dishes.

I heard him groan behind me but I ignored him and continued on to the kitchen.

I was busy washing the dishes when I heard Daehyun's loud voice, challenging the boys of who can clean up the most toys. There were more yelling and cheering from both the younger boys and Daehyun. I smiled to myself as I pictured Daehyun playing with my cousins.

After I dried the dishes and finished cleaning up in the kitchen, I lead Yongwon up to his bedroom and got him to bed with him still grumbling under his breath. I left him there, saying that I'd be back to check on him again.

I went down the stairs to tend to Jiseok but the bottle of milk I prepared for him was not on the counter where I left it. I frowned to myself and checked the counter, the table and the refrigerator if I put it there somehow but it wasn''t anywhere in the kitchen.

"Daehyun." I called out and peeked through the doorway and was surprised when I saw Jiseok lying on the couch with Daehyun beside him, holding the bottle up to his mouth. I stood in place for a few minutes, staring at the sight in front of me. Daehyun looked at Jiseok intently as he absently lifted a hand to pat Jiseok's stomach lightly. He then seemed to notice my presence and turned his head with a proud grin plastered on his face.

"I thought I should feed him." he said with a sheepish look on his face. I nodded my head and couldn't help but smile back at him. I walked over and sat on the floor beside Jiseok. I stared at the content child and looked up at Daehyun as he took the bottle away from Jiseok's grasp. He then grabbed the towel and gently wiped Jiseok's mouth.

"Done. And this guy's full." he said playfully pattiing Jiseok's stomach, causing for the younger boy to giggle.

"Time for you to sleep now, little man!" I said, standing up to take Jiseok but Daehyun picked him up and gave me the empty bottle.

"I'll take care of this one." he said, scrunching his face at me. I smiled at him and brought the bottle in the kitchen to clean it. I then took out the cheesecake that we bought on the way here and brought it to the living room with me. I plopped on the couch and turned the T.V on as I waited for Daehyun to come back from putting Jiseok in bed.

I was immersed in watching Spongebob sing his camping song when I felt the couch shift beside me, making me turn to my side with a smile plastered on my face.

"It seems like you're enjoying Spongebob." he winked at me, I roll my eyes at him.

"Cheesecake." I said as I grabbed the plate from the small center table and started eating the slice of creamy cheese.

"Yummm. Now give me that." he said as he took the plate from my hands, sticking his tongue out at me.

"Fattie." I scoffed at him and smiled when I heard him chuckle.

"Yeah, yeah." he said as he pulled me in his arms so I was in front of him, in between his legs.

"You should sleep." I said before opening my mouth to the fork full of cheesecake he held out to my mouth.

"Mmmm.... Later." he said as he finished the last of the cheesecake. I took the plate from him and placed it on top of the center table before going back to my seat. He then snuggled closer to me and started mumbling incomprehensible words.

"What?" I asked, lightly pulling at his hair so that we were now face to face.

"I need my award." he said with a pout.

"What award?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Do you know how tired I am from playing with your cousins? Those boys wrestled the life out of me! And then I have to get Jiseok fed and tucked into bed! I did we--" he started babbling but I took his face in my hands and sealed his lips with mine.

His soft lips were warm and yeilding, pulling me in deeper into the kiss. He wrapped an arm around me, keeping me close to him and my hands involuntarily went to caress his smooth hair. Butterflies swam in my stomach and my heart felt like it's about to explode out of my chest.

We were completely trapped in our own world until we heard a loud yelp, making us jump in surprise. I squealed in surprise and fell off the couch, falling onto the floor with a loud 'thud'. Daehyun immediately went to my aid and helped me stand up from the floor, constantly patting my as if it could make it any better. I glared at him but he only gave me a foolish grin before turning to the young boys by the doorway.

"___ and Daehyun ajhussi were kissing on the couch! I'm telling mommy and daddy!" Yongwon yelled with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Aww~ Is our Yongwonie jealous? Come here so I can kiss you too~" I said as I made kissing noises, making the younger boy squeal in terror as he ran up the stairs. There was a sudden cry from Jinseok's room and I turned to Daehyun who only groaned as he slugishly went up the stairs saying "I'll go get Yongwon." with a pout plastered on his face.

I went up the stairs and was about to turn to Jinseok's room when Daehyun popped his head out of Yongwon's bedroom with a grim look on his face. Wrestling time is up.

"You are so paying me back later." he glared at me before being pulled back into the room with the hyper boy.

I let out a laugh, before turning to find the crying Jinseok.

"Aigoo~ Jiinseokie better be a good boy so that this unnie can preserve some energy because your Daehyunie hyung is going to kill me later." I cooed as I picked up the sobbing child and rocked him to comfort.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

2nd story up! Well, I wanted to be fair to all the members so I decided to write each of them a short story with the same idea.

I hope you enjoyed it! ^-^

-onewdub