YONGGUK- 6

*・゜゚・* ♚B.A.P FEELS♚ *・゜゚・*|| Accepting requests!

tumblr_mf8vl5jQii1qmkxx9o1_500.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS!; Mistletoe

tumblr_my1wo9WThZ1qa1f66o1_250.gif

 There was laughter and cheers coming from the living as I walked towards it. Shrugging my coat off my shoulders and toeing my boots off my feet, I slowly made my way to the living room. The room was bright with all the lights and decorations-- the laughter adding further into the comfortable warmth of the room. It was cozy and warm-- it was home with all the friends I considered family. And as if on cue, my eyes found a familiar tall figure sitting on the couch, game controller in hand while the other stuffed popcorn in his mouth.

  "___!" I heard Yongnam call out, making me turn to him with a smile. I glanced at the direction of the couch once more, seeing my boyfriend turn his head towards my direction-- mouth still stuffed with popcorn. His hair was ruffled and I had to smile at the sight befre following Yongnam toward the kitchen where I was greeted by their mother, older sister and some more friends.

"___~" I Nataha capled out, waddling over to me with the cute little baby bump of her's. "Omi~ Look at you!" I exclaimed, earning a prideful beam of laughter from her. She kissed my cheek and I just had to pat the small bump forming on her stomach.

"And look at you! Gosh I thought Yongguk would be coming with you!" she said with a shake of her head. "You need to work less, my dear. You've been working too hard." Taking my hand, she lead me to sit by te counter with her.  "Mrs. Bang, Merry Christmas!" I greeted their mother, earning another laugh from her. "Merry Christmas, dear" she smiled the gummy smile so similar to her children's "I can never get tired of that name. Always cracks me up when people call me that." she continued with a sentimental laugh and i just had to laugh. "Just you wait till you getcalled that." she said, wagging a wooden spoon at me.  "Have you seen Yongguk yet?" Natasha asked me as she nibbled on chips.

"I saw him in the living room but I haven't talked to him yet." I said and dipped my hand in the bag of ketchup chips she offered me. "Oh. He's been playing that game with Yongnam since they got here. I told the two of them to get ready but they've been sulking since mom told them to wear suits for dinner." she said with a shake of her head "Dinner's almost ready and you are our only hope to get Yongguk into that suit since I already bribed Yongnam into his." the mishievous glint in her eyes got me smiling along with her like a fool.  "I like Yongguk in a suit." I said as I stood up, wiping off the remnants of the seasoning on my fingers with a paper towel "I'll try my luck." I smiled at her before turning to the living room.  I walked into the living room, smiling to myself as Natasha's laughter boomed out of the kitchen.

Squeezing myself in between the twins who were busy playing the game, I turned to Yongguk.  "Hi." I simply said with a goofy grin on my face.  "Hey." he greeted back, sparing me a glance and his gummy smile before turning his full attention back to the game. "I heard you're wearing a suit." I tilted my head to the side and heard Yongnam snicker from behind me but I ignored him. He'll get a piece of my mind later. Yongguk shifted in his seat and cursed under his breath while Yongnam let out a small cheer and started dancing. "What?" he asked with a small frown on his forehead. Yongnam was obviously getting on his nerves at the moment. "Did I just hear my name and a suit in one sentence?" he asked me,  now a pleading look on his face-- I nodded my head eagerly nonetheless. "Yeah, those two don't really go well together unless there's a 'doesn't like' part in between." Yongnam continued but I ignored him once more. "He's right." Yonguk agreed with a scowl at his brother.  "Oh, come on! Please?" I said with begging eyes. He stared at me fir a few minutes before fibalky nodding his head with a pained expression on his face. "Fine." he groaned, turning to the stairs before dragging himself up to his old room.  I started to follow him but stopped at the foot of the stairs, turning back at Yongnam who is busy laughin his off "Oh yeah, Natasha unnie said that you should get into your suit too." I smiled sweetly at him and couldn't help but snicker when his face turned pale and his laughter almost immediately died down.

After getting through dinner with the Bang family, we were now in the living room of their house, talking and just simply sharing stories.  Hours spent laughing and sharing experiences of the past year, giving gifts, exchanging fond hugs and poking fun of each other-- giving kisses to ammend the jokes made.

Throughout the fun and laughter though, Yongguk managed to start slowly leading me away from the living room. Our arms wrapped aroud each other's waist as he walked forward-- making me walk backwards to wherever our destination was. I gave him a small frown but he only gave me his gummy smile. 

"Didn't get to talk to you much." he simply said, shrugging his shoulders. "Hmm." I hummed, not able to stop the grin from forming on my lips. "where are you taking me?" I asked after realizing that we still havent stopped walking. He let out a chuckle and his arns tightened around me as if to tell me not to pull away. 

Giving him yet another weird look, he suddenly stopped, making me mess my steps but his arms around me kept me from falling. I looked to see where we were and finally gave him a weird look when I realized that he brought us towards the door in the kitchen that leads to the backyard of their house.

"You wanna talk here?" I asked, raising a brow at his choice of place. 

"No." was the only thing he let out before leaning in, capturing my lips with his. So this was his 'talking', I should have known. I wanted to pull away, worried that anyone from his family might walk in on us but the way he held me closer, the way his warm breath felt against my skin, the way his lips molded with mine swept all troubles away into the farthest depths of my mind. I let out a small sound of either protest or pleasure but he pulled away-- making it impossible to pin point. And as if on cue, Yongnam enters the kitchen, a mischievous grin forming on his lips almost replicating the smilebI loce so well.

"Huh. Making out in the kitchen?" he smirked, making me blush. I tried pulling away but Yongguk's arms wrapped tughter around me, looking over at his twin with a cocky smirk on his face.

"You're just jealous cuz you cant get any from your girl." he mocked the other who only growled at him. 

"Please, did that long ago." he scoffed this time, taking a bag of popcorn and a bowl before going back to the living room.

"Really?" I raised a brow at yongguk who only grinned and shrugged his shoulders at me.

"What?" he started "we had to you know?" he bit his lower lip his eyes shining with mischief.

"What do you mean we ha-" I started only to realize that we were right underneath a mistletoe.  I stared at him in disbelief and let out a chuckle when he wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"You pulled me all the way uere just to get me under the mistletoe?" I raised a mocking brow. He just shrugged and gave me his usual gummy smile, not failing to make my heart thunder off in my chest.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

YONGGUK UPDATE, LOVELIES~ ^^ I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS ONE!! ^^ <3<3