ZELO-3

*・゜゚・* ♚B.A.P FEELS♚ *・゜゚・*|| Accepting requests!

tumblr_miphgo5ix21qgysc6o3_r3_250.giftumblr_ml8we1TlhX1rhtfubo1_250.gif

 

“Your boyfriend is so polite~” my mom whispered to me, making me turn to her. I smiled when I saw a satisfied look on her face.
 
“I know, mom.” I said, knowing that Zelo is probably feeling awkward right now, being around the guys in my family. 
I turned to see him sitting quietly in the corner of the couch as my brothers and my father cheered and fooled around as they watched a football game on T.V. 
 
He had a small smile on his face, obediently nodding his head in agreement as my older brother talked non-stop about the team they were rooting for. 
 
He then turned his head, his eyes looking around the room, brightening up as soon as they found mine. I couldn’t help but smile as his mouth curled into a smile and his hand raised, waving childishly at me.
 
I turned and mouthed and ‘are you okay?’ to him and he raised his eyebrows, mouthing ‘me?’ back to me, looking surprised. I nodded my head and he shook his head with a small smile on his face. My brother then called out to him and started talking to him. Zelo just kept a smile on his face as he listened attentively to my younger brother as he ranted on and on about skate boarding. Somehow, my younger was suddenly attached to Zelo when he found out that Zelo was into skateboarding.
 
Everyone would usually ignore him and just let him rant on and on about skateboarding but Zelo just listened to him, giving all his attention to my younger brother. It’s a good thing that Zelo is being considerate to my family and I know that my family just can’t help but adore him for being the way he is.
 
“Your brother can’t keep his mouth shut now, because he’s too nice.” my mom said with a worried look on her face.
 
“He said he was fine, he’s interested in skateboarding anyways.” I shrugged but my mom put her hands on my shoulders, slightly pushing me to the living room.
 
“Just go and save him now. We know he won’t be able to get out of your brother’s grasp.” she said with a wink. I just shook my head and made my way over to Zelo, wrapping my arms around his shoulders from behind him. 
He tensed up for a few minutes and turned his head, looking up to me. His eyes sparkled with hope as if I was a knight in shining armor, making me bite the insides of my cheeks to prevent myself from laughing out loud. I knew he would feel awkward around my family and he just can’t help but keep shy and polite whenever he’s around people he just met. It was good enough that he talked-- more of listened-- to my younger brother for almost 2 hours.I burried my face to the top of his head and inhaled the scent of his shampoo. 
 
“Junhongie~ Wanna go outside for a while?” I asked and he just looked over to my younger brother who was currently scrunching his face up in disgust at us.
 
“Who cares about him, he should just go and play with his friends outside. Kids shouldn’t be here.” I said with a wink at my younger brother, knowing that he wanted to go and hang out with his friends today. 
 
His eyes brightened up, making me roll my eyes at him before pulling Zelo up to go to outside for a bit.
 
I sat on the bench that was set up at the backyard of our house and he slumped behind me, putting his head on my
shoulder in the process.
 
“You were too nice to him, you could have just ignored him like everyone else, you know?” I said, raising an eyebrow at him.
 
“That would be rude.” he said, turning his head so that he was sniffing my shoulder.
 
“If you want him to stop, you need to be rude.” I rolled my eyes at him.
 
“Yeah, yeah.” he said as he playfully bit my shoulder, making me flinch in surprise.
 
“Yah.” I said and playfully tugged on his hair. He let out a small chuckle and showered small kisses on my shoulder.
 
“You smell nice.” he said, smiling into the nape of my neck.
 
“I know.” I said and smiled to myself when he pulled away with a playful scowl on his face, wrapping his arms around my waist. He planted a light kiss on the tip of my nose and pecked my lips, a smile plastered on his face the whole time. 
 
He was about to lean in for another kiss when the door opened, making us jump in surprise and away from each other.
 
“Noona! Hyu--” my younger brother started to call out but then stopped when he saw me and Zelo, looking at him. His face flushed red and he clumsily fumbled with the door;
 
“Mom said we’ll be eating soon.” he mumbled before scurrying back inside the house.
 
“Damn.” I heard Zelo mutter to himself and I smirked before leaving the warmth of his arms, standing up.
 
“Let’s go.” I said, pulling him up with me “That little brat won’t tell but will more likely give everything away with his actions anyway.” I said, slightly shrugging before laughing out loud when I saw the dreadful look on Zelo’s face.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Zelo update!As usual, it's VERY short.... I was supposed to post this on his birthday but didn't find the time due to all the homework given to me... -_- Damn I just walked 9 km and a bigass hill on the way for school. /dead/

I'm sorry for the late udate^^;;

tumblr_mc1t96AJc01rd3ohvo2_500.gif

20th CHAPTER!! *0* yay~

tumblr_m9opunfNpO1r2anpf.gif

-onewdub