I said...(ZELO DRABBLE-4)

*・゜゚・* ♚B.A.P FEELS♚ *・゜゚・*|| Accepting requests!

I said I wanted to shoot myself in the face;

I watched as he pointed a toy gun at me, making me look at him in annoyance.

"Bang!" he said, pretending to shoot me in the face. Is he making mocking me or is he just a natural airhead? He scrunched up his face the way I usually like but somehow I just want to smash his face right now.

"Here." he said after a few minutes, giving me the toy. I sighed in frustration and started to turn away but he took hold of my hand, making me hold the damn toy.

"Come here." he murmured, pulling me over to the balcony of my room. What the hell could he be thinking of right now?

"Zelo-yah." I growled out his name, only to be completely ignored by him. He then turned to me and grabbed my hand that was holding the watergun in it. I frowned at him and the next thing I knew is that he was helping me hold the gun up to my face, his hands guiding mine to pull the trigger.

I felt the cold gush of water hit my face and I couldn't think properly for a few minutes. Now, he's done it. This boy is seriously asking for trouble with me right now, and that is exactly what he's going to get from me. I can just feel my blood boiling from the rage I was feeling towards thsi childish man in front of me right now.

"YAH!" I snapped at him but he only looked at me with his lips pursed together, trying his hardest not to laugh out loud. But his attempts were soon forgotten, when he just burst out laughing. I glared at him and bared my teeth at him, pointing the gun at him before shooting.

He let out a small yelp of surprise when the cold water suddenly hit him. He stood up from crouching down from the ground and was soon towering over me as I crouched down, trying to keep the gun away from him.

After a few minutes of fighting and shooting, Zelo was finally able to take the toy from me and was keeping it high up, far away from my grasp. I scowled at him, suddenly rememberign that I was supposed to be annoyed with him and the rest of the human population. I turned around and went back inside my room without saying another word, leaving Zelo wet and dumbfounded on the balcony of my room.

I sat on my bed while staring at the ceiling when I heard the door open and close. I didn't bother to turn to him and just kept staring up at ceiling. I heard his light foosteps making their way over to my bed but still kept my silence.

"Yah~" he cooed out, making me glare daggers at him for using that tone on me. Damn this man for being so irresistable.

"Go away." I said, trying my last card with him before I finally give in. I turned to my other side, so that my back was facing him. I really want to stay mad at him for fooling around when I clearly have problems to deal with at the moment.

"I'm sorry, okay?" I heard him say, feeling the mattress shift from his weight.

"Mmm." I let out, finally giving in. I have been quite mean to him since he got here and it was all just because I was in a bad mood.

"What do you mean 'mm'?" he started "does that mean yes?" he continued, and I sat up before turning to him, only to see him look at me with an adorable smile on his face while his hopeful brown eyes melted me. bit my bottom lip, stopping the smile from forming. I shrugged while trying my hardest to keep a poker face.

"Sorry," I murmured, he tilted his head "I'm just so pissed at myself for failing the exams!" I finished, feeling depressed over the fact that I failed the entrance exam for the university that Zelo and I wanted to go to.

"Now we can't go to the same school..." I murmured, not being able to stop the pout forming on my lips.

"Sorry, I broke our promise.." I almost whispered, feeling tears forming in my eyes. Zelo then put a hand on my head.

"I told you it's no big deal. I can still drop you off and pick you up and it's not like we'll never see each other." he said, ruffling my hair.

"I know you'll miss me and all but even though you're totally in love with me, we still need our time apart." he said, with a cocky grin plastered on his face. I sniffed and glared at him. How can I be so in love with this guy?

He stared at me for a few minutes and smiled up to me before saying;

"Come here, you bottom lip is trembling already." he said, indicating to an old habit I had since I we were young. My bottom lip would always tremble whenever I was near crying or whenever I was upset-- which I was at the moment. I bit my bottom lip, trying my hardest to stop it from trembling and laughed when he scooted over closer and wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"But you did get to shoot yourself in the face." he started, making me frown up to him.

"What?" he asked " You have to give me credit for granting your wish so that you would feel better! It did work out great." he winked, making chuckle at his childishness.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Zelo drabble here! I hope you enjoyed it and thank you for being such lovely readers and being patient with me~~ ^^ <3<3

ALSO! Thank you for the ideas for the meetings!*coughthe-guardian-of-funandkeepersbloodcough*

 I'm still working on them, so patience, my lovelies~ ;3

Anyways, DAEHYUN MEETING PARENTS is up next! *v* YEPYEP! ill myext update~ <3