JONGUP- 5

*・゜゚・* ♚B.A.P FEELS♚ *・゜゚・*|| Accepting requests!
tumblr_m9y01kg9tw1roynubo1_500.gif

your smile;

      He smiled innocently at me, his eyes turning into small slits and his pearly white teeth showing. Here he goes again, unknowingly making my heart flutter and my stomach flip that I could just vomit rainbows whenever he's nearby. The boy clearly doesn't know what he does to me and goes on in life peacefully and very much obliviously.
 
   "Hey." he greeted me and opened his arms to me. I stared at him with wide eyes, suddenly not knowing what to do at his foreign actions. Even though we have been dating for almost 3 years now, he has never greeted me like this-- not that I'm complaining but he just caught me offguard.
 
    He motions for me to come on into his arms and I found myself smiling at him before obliging to his request. I burried my face at the crook of his neck, still too short compared to him even though Jongup is already pretty small for a guy.
 
I enjoyed the warmth of his hug and slightly shivered from the cold wind that hit the two of us.
 
    "Your nose is red." he said, looking down to me. I sniffed and rubbed my nose as if that would make it any better. It's already running and halfway through being clogged at the moment. Damn, I need more tissues. 
 
"Uhuhm. It's cold." I said and lifted the hand that held tissues up to my nose. I looked up to him and found him frowning slightly at me.
 
    "Hm?" I let out as I tilted my head a little bit to the side, blowing my nose, knowing that he doesn't particularly care about the unladylike action. He didn't say anything but grabbed my hand and put it in his pocket, leaving me to follow him with wide eyes, not knowing where he was taking us. 
 
      He then lead us to a nearby cafe-- to where we met, actually. I looked around the place, not able to stop the smile from creeping up my face. It has been so long since we've been to this place.
 
        We took a table near the window and Jongup said he'd be right back, not even bothering to glance back to me or ask me what I wanted. I watched his back as he made his way up the the couter-- where I used eagerly to work in, waiting for the stranger with the bright smile named Jongup every morning on my shift.
 
       Coming to this place really brought back a lot of memories and I can't help the nostalgic feeling that crept up in my chest. This place just held so much memories for me, I can't even believe that I never thought of visiting again these past few years.
I took a mental note to come and visit this cafe more often when Jongup came up holding two steaming mugs in his hands. He smiled at me again-- never failing to make my heart start skipping from the giddiness.
 
     "Thank you." he placed the mug of hot chocolate in front of me. I looked at the drink and him, back and forth before smiling at him. He remembered. He used to come in this cafe and order hot chocolate everyday when I still worked here.
 
 “It’s been so long since we’ve been here.” I said, lifting the mug of steaming chocolate up to my lips blowing it to cool it down.
 
“What suddenly made you want to go here anyways?” I asked, a goofy grin breaking across my face.
 
    “Nothing.” he shrugged “It was just nearby and you needed to be warm.” he said and sipped his own cup of hot chocolate. I couldn’t help but smile at this.
 
     “They have a new thing going on with writing on a sticky note and sticking it on their walls.” I said and pointed at the neon colored notes stuck on the walls, windows and posts of the cafe.
 
“Fine, we’ll write later.” he said with a defeated look, making me beam at him.
 
I brought the mug up to my lips once more, finally taking a sip.
 
“Hot!” I winced and he let out a small chuckle, before patting my head.
 
“Blow it a little so it would cool.” he said.
 
“Yeah, yeah.” I scoffed and playfully rolled my eyes at him.
 
     “Here, let’s make it better.” he said and leaned in, capturing my lips-- which caught me offguard since I thought he was going to take the mug from me and cool it from me. I did-- Oh hell, who cares?
 
    I let myself melt into the warmth of his kiss and felt him smile against my lips. He then pulled away with a satisfied grin plastered on his face.
 
“All better?” he said and I blinked at him, still a little baffled but nodded stupidly at his bright smile nonetheless.
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
JONGUP UPDATE! ^-^ 
Sorry I couldn't update last week. I just had a lot to finish and an emergency came up, messing up my schedule.... -_-
Anyways, I hope you guys liked this one! ^^ <3 
Till my next update!