JONGUP- 7

*・゜゚・* ♚B.A.P FEELS♚ *・゜゚・*|| Accepting requests!

tumblr_inline_mrds7fEQPq1qz4rgp.gif

When he;laughs with her

I love him.

His laugh, his smile, everything is perfect. By the way his lips curve and his cheekbones rise, making his eyes turn into small slits that never fail to make my heart flutter. 

I try my best not to stare too much and gawk-- that would be weird-- but my eyes always find their way to the mop of brown hair and further on to see that blinding smile. I like it, what can I do?

He shifts a little, leaning in closer to the person he was talking to and lets out a laugh that I was not able to hear. Why is it so damn loud in here? 

Did I mention his laugh? His laugh is perfect too, you know? His soft voice sounds like a melody and the way his mouth curves and his shoulders rise is just plain endearing. 

Him laughing is one of the things I look forward to hearing eveyday-- as creepy as it sounds, it is. Really.

He is someone that everyone gets along with. I mean, who can hate such a simple yet not so simple person named Moon Jongup? 

He steps away from the person he was talking to and walked further into the room being stopped a couple of times by people he knew. 

"Gawking at him won't get him to talk to you, you know?" I heard a voice say beside me, making me jump in surprise. I turned to see Junhong with a smug grin on his face. I rolled my eyes at him and turned to look for Jongup once more, but luck wasn't on my side. He was nowhere to be found. 

My face fell in dissapointment and I turned to glare at the man beside me.

"What?" He asked rather obliviously. I scowled-- the fact that I cant hate him frustrates the hell out of me-- and hit him hard in the arm. 

 

He hissed in pain as I walked away somehow feeling justified by his pain. My eyes roamed each person in the hope of seeing him again.

It's not like i'm a stalker or something. I've talked to Jongup a couple of times--although they were either school related or due to Junhong being his close friend. And having Junhong as my best friend doesn't really do anything because out of the 17--yes, I counted-- opportunities I got to talk to him, only 6 times was my brain and mouth able to somehow work together. And now, on our graduation day, I probably missed the very last opportunity I had.

I walked over to the table to grab myself a drink when a hand touched my shoulder, making me jump once in surprise again.

"Hey." Min ah-- Junhong's kind of girlfriend. Its complicated between them with neither one of them admitting how they felt for the other. At least they talked, right?-- greeted me casually but I could tell by the look of concern in her eyes that Junhong sent her over to me. That boy, really.

I simply hummed as my response and slowly sipped my drink.

"You okay?" she asked me and I shrugged. We walked over to where the windows were and I started rambling about missing opportunities. I dont know if its just me or the alcohol talking but either way, I spilled all my frustration to her.

"Uhm... I... I think I need to go now..." she suddenly said precautiously as if I would bite her or something. I frowned, confused about her sudden indifference towards me. I tried getting her attention once more but she kept her eyes locked somewhere behind me. 

Sparing me an apologetic look, she slowly--almost hesitantly-- walked away from me. I stood in place, watching in disbelief as she walked away before turning to get another drink only to be stopped dead in my tracks, thanking the heavens and my angel called Jung Minah.

There he stood in front of me, beside the window all alone. Moon Jongup. Alone. In front of me.

My heart started beating a thousand beats per second and my ears were humming from excitement and delight.

He turned his head towards my direction and my eyes met him-- I really don't know if its the booze or something else-- and everything else but him was a blur.

I watched in awe as his eyes turned into small slits, his cheekbones rising, and his mouth pulling up into that enchanting smile as he bowed a little. He raised his hand, holding a bouquet of flowers and waved it.

"Hi." He mouthed to me and I decided then and there that maybe-- just maybe-- I shouldn't give up just yet. His smile captivated me too much afterall.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Jongup update~ I hope you enjoyed this one!! Hopefully I get to write a few more this week since i'm free!!\( ;▼; )/  I love march break~ >_< 

I didnt get to reread this one.... sorry if there are any mistakes? 

Till my next update lovelies~♥♥♥