ZELO- 5

*・゜゚・* ♚B.A.P FEELS♚ *・゜゚・*|| Accepting requests!

tumblr_mciiveMGgO1qb7fvmo1_500.gif

your warmth;

      “____-ah” I hummed a bit and shifted to turn to the body beside me. I blinked the sleepiness away from my eyes as they adjusted from the dim light of the room. I waited for a few minutes for him to continue but he never said anything else and only pulled me in, cuddling against me.
 
   I smiled to myself as I realized that he was calling out my name while sleeping. I wrapped an arm around his waist and snuggled my face at the crook of his neck. I just can’t help but grin like a fool, the giddiness in my chest getting into my head. 
 
    I just love being in his arms, the feeling of safety and security along with the love and the warmth he emits whenever his long pale arms wrap around me. I can’t help the flow of emotions and the strong pounding of my heart as his arms tightened around me. This felt nice.
 
      I shifted a little and saw that it was only 5 in the morning. My lids started feeling a little bit heavy and I willed myself to stay awake. 
 
    “Morning.” I suddenly heard him murmur on top of my head. His raspy voice and his warm breath, making my skin tingle, making me purr and cuddle closer to him. His scent filled my lungs, making me more aware of only him. I hummed as a reply and heard him chuckle, running his fingers through my hair.
 
  “What time is it?” he asked and shifted to turn to the clock behind him but I tightened my grasp around him, preventing him from moving.
 
   “Still early.” I said and he a small chuckle as I burried my face further into his chest.
“I see” he started and relaxed once more “still early...” he murmured but I could still hear the amusement in his voice. Somehow after, I was back into a deep slumber, Zelo’s body close to me, keeping me warm.
~
    I hummed in satisfaction before turning to find the space beside me empty. I frowned to myself and saw that it’s already 10 am. I gasped and frantically looked for my boyfriend who somehow disappeared on me while I was sleeping.
 
   “Junhong?” I called out and slumped back on the bed when there was no sign of him at all. Did he say he had to go anywhere?
I sighed and pouted in disappointment, burying my face on the pillow that has a faint scent of Junhong.
And I thought we finally had time for just the two of us. We were both busy with school and his training so we barely have any time to spend together. It’s even a miracle he got to stay till 5 this morning. He’s usually up by that time and is soon heading for the door, giving me a kiss before bidding his goodbye.
 
    As much as I like supporting him and seeing him enjoy himself with what he does, I have to admit that I just can’t help but miss him. I miss having him around when I need a shoulder to cry on or just to fool around with.
 
    Tears started to sting my eyes and I burried my face into the pillow once more, wiping the tears away with it-- then I heard the door creak open , making me jolt in surprise before relaxing with the familiar voice that softly called out my name.
 
    “____-ah?” he called out as if to make sure if I was awake or not. I stayed in the same position, not knowing how to react with the fact that he is still here. Didn’t he leave while I was asleep? Did he forget something here? Was there an emergency?
I groaned, pretending to rub my eyes awake-- but really, I was actually wiping the tears left in my eyes.
 
    “Hm?” I let out and felt the mattress shift on his weight. He leaned in and planted a warm kiss on my forehead, making my heart swell in giddiness.
 
    “Morning, sunshine.” I heard him say, still not opening my eyes but I could hear the grin on his voice “Wake up!” he almost cheered, making me open my eyes-- just a little bit so it wouldn’t be obvious that I was awake and crying - in confusion.
 
I couldn’t help but smile back at him when I found him grinning down on me. 
     “Good morning handsome.” I said, grinning up at him when his face turned red up to the tip of his ears that were barely hidden by the mop of blonde hair on his head. I love his hair, so soft and smooth.
 
      I gave in to the temptation and ran my fingers into his hair and he let out a laugh, his eyes turning into small slits and his mouth curving up into an adorable grin. I love hearing him laugh, its as if its a melody that I would never get tired of.
     
       And once again, I gave in-- I had to give in to the temptation. My hand slid up to the back of his neck, pulling his head down towards mine. He let out a small gasp of surprise but then voluntarily leaned in, dipping his head until his lips found mine.
The kiss was sweet, passionate, loving, needy. It was everything that I needed at the moment and everything that I would ever ask for. If fairytales were true, this was probably how the princesses felt when their princes found them-- but this is nothing like a fairytale. Nothing like a fairytale with the messy bedroom as the background and the light hum of the cars that now filled the roads outside our apartment.
 
       Yes, this was nothing like a fairytale but this is everything that I can ever ask for. This is perfect, this is sweet, this is everything. Junhong is everything.
 
    We pulled away and he looked at me with those deep brown orbs-- and if looks could melt, I would probably be a huge puddle of emotions right here in front of him.
       
      “Morning seems great to me, though.” he said, a grin slowly creeping up his full pink lips. Yes, this is definitely not a fairytale. This is simply way better.